Anthony Nelson, PA-C

Anthony Nelson, PA-C

Family Medicine  ·
Anthony Nelson, PA-C is a family medicine specialist in Scottsdale, AZ and has been practicing for 7 years. He graduated from Midwestern University in 2011 and specializes in family medicine, sports medicine, and more.Read his story

16100 N Greenway Hayden Loop

Scottsdale, AZ 85260

• Accountable Health Plans of America
  • Arizona Foundation
  • Banner Health
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona
  • Care 1st Health Plan
  • CHAMPVA

Learn about Anthony Nelson

Anthony Nelson's bio

This content was provided by Anthony Nelson "Anthony Nelson is a family practice provider at Arrowhead Health Centers."

This content was provided by Anthony Nelson "Arrowhead Health Centers is a comprehensive, integrated network of providers that deliver primary care along with pain and injury management, diagnostics, and rehabilitation. Our founders recognized at the very beginning that when you put people first, people get healthy. So they simply asked people what they wanted and delivered it. That was 1997, and from that point on Arrowhead Health Centers has focused on quality of care and quality of service. That means treating people with respect; being on time; making doctor visits convenient, treatments effective, the process easy, and the doctors approachable. This is the Arrowhead Health Centers difference. We put people first, and it shows."

• Adult Medicine
  • Men's Health Medicine
  • Physician Assistant (PA)
  • Sports Medicine

Anthony Nelson does not have any board certifications listed.

• Biopsy
  • Urinalysis
  • Vaccination
  • Wart Removal
  • Wellness Examination

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• University Of Arizona
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2007
  • Midwestern University
    Medical School | Graduated 2011

Anthony Nelson has no awards or honors listed.

Anthony Nelson has no media or publications listed.

Anthony Nelson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Anthony Nelson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Anthony Nelson's Reviews

3.6
Likelihood of recommending Anthony Nelson to family and friends

Anthony Nelson's Performance

Anthony Nelson Says:
"

At Arrowhead Health Centers, we put patients first so that they can get healthy. Part of that means continual listening and improving — thank you for sharing your feedback with me so we can improve our operations. If you have any immediate needs or concerns, feel free to call us at 623-334-4000.

"

Dr. Nelson is one of the nicest doctors I’ve ever seen. I only had to see him a couple of times but in both times - he was gentle, considerate and genuinely demonstrated care for my well-being. He even prayed with me which no doctor has ever done before. It was truly amazing! I appreciated it more...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Anthony is a extraordinary doctor and so calm and kind. He listens to your concerns and he is very thorough with the care of his patients. My son also sees him and won't go to anyone but him. Im sure sometimes he rather me not talk some much but he and his staff are the greatest. Thanks for...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option2
Anthony is great at relating to the patient at their level. My husband is a little older and stubborn. He listens to Anthony because Anthony breaks it down for him, he is direct, and doesn’t judge. We trust him enough to recommend him to our friends and family.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I really liked Anthony for several years. I will no longer be going to him and that is between Anthony and I . Until recently everything was good, so some of my answers below will be based on pass visits. Not the last 3 or 4. Previously I have referred pts. to Anthony
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0

We're so sorry to hear that, Pat! If there's anything we can do to help, please send us an email at wecanhelpyou@arrowheadhealth.com. Thanks for sharing your experience with us!

Anthony has always treated me with respect and compassion. He in my opinion is one of the best doctors I have come across. He knows what he is talking about and knows how to communicate with patients.