Dr. Anthony McPherson, MD

Dr. Anthony McPherson, MD

Pain Medicine  |
Male
Dr. Anthony McPherson, MD is a pain medicine doctor who practices in Summerfield, FL. He has been practicing for 6 years.

10250 SE 167th Place Rd Ste 5-1

Summerfield, FL 34491

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. McPherson

See how frequently Dr. McPherson performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Low Back Pain
Autoimmune Diseases
Back Pain

Dr. McPherson's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Pain Medicine

Dr. McPherson does not have any board certifications listed.

• Chronic Pain
  • Spondylosis

• Med Univ Of Sc Coll Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2011

Dr. McPherson has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. McPherson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. McPherson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. McPherson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. McPherson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. McPherson to family and friends
3.7
Dr. McPherson's Performance
in Eustis, FL |
This office would get no star if that was an option, they charged me $180 to tell me what I alrea know I have a bad ba I have had a bad back for 10 years or longer and have had three pain shot for my back in that but this jackass says I have to pay $700 to do PT before he will even consider shot - Ridiulou
in Leesburg, FL |
Dr McPherson puts his patients at ease immediately and displays a sincere interest in their health issues. I would highly recommend him to anyone as he has helped my condition immensely.
in The Villages |
If you live in the Villages you'll be lucky to run into a Doctor with all the fine attributes you'll find in Dr. McPherson1 He's worth the wait, trust me!!
in Lady Lake, FL |
Amazing doctor. I had almost given up getting relief from my back pain. He was the third pain specialist I tried. He took the time to pinpoint the actual spot of the pain instead of just looking at the MRI. He injected the medicine into the iliolumbar ligament and the relief was immediate. Since then he has done two more injections on each side of my spinal column and I am 100% free of back pain. I am standing up straight and walking with ease. Thank you Dr. McPherson !!
in Lady Lake, FL |
Dr McPherson spent plenty of time explaining things to me. He recommended shots in my back for stenosis. I had shots on both sides. ONe day a few weeks later i could not stand on my right side . I called his office and they could not see me for three weeks. I tried to get my medical records and it was incredibly difficult. After a few phone calls to the office, I finally went there and waited for them I have changed pain docs, as he injected the wrong areas to be effective on my nerve pain
in The Villages, FL |
Very caring, shows empathy, knowledgeable and takes time to listen to your symptoms and explains his diagnosis in a way that it is easy to understand. Very friendly staff.
Have you seen Dr. Anthony McPherson, MD?
Are you Dr. McPherson?