Dr. Anthony Harris, DC

Chiropractic Sports Medicine •  Male • Age 35

Dr. Harris

West Orange Wellness

288 Moore Rd Ocoee, FL 34761

Dr. Anthony Harris, DC is a sports medicine chiropractor in Ocoee, FL. He specializes in chiropractic sports medicine, chiropractic, and more.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Chiropractors in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Harris accepts

Dr. Harris accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
Blue Care HMO
Blue Select
BlueDental Choice

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Harris treats your condition or procedure

• Wellness Examination
  • Whiplash
  • X-Ray

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Anthony Harris, DC...

Offer weekend visits?

Offer evening visits?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Communicate via email?

Offer an online patient portal portal?

Dr. Harris' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Harris

Dr. Harris?
Dr. Harris' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Anthony Harris, DC
Extremely dedicated an amazing proffessional Also has a gift as a mentor for teenagers!!!
Orlando, FL – Jun 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Harris, DC?
I went there and my accident situation was bad and I had injury in my neck and lower back Dr. Anthony was so professional and he helped me with the pain in my back and neck I still need more treatment , everybody there will make you feel like you wanna get better they have a staff will treat you like family I love them all brothers and sisters to me Steph will bring you to life again , thank you for the hospitality
May 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Harris, DC?
Dr. Harris is the best chiro in the world! You can expect treatment full of knowledge, strong communication & attention to detail. Nothing goes unnoticed with him. He performs to a higher standard & is dedicated to his patients. The years of hard work that he has put into his field makes every session feel effortless. I used to struggle w/ not being able to relax around other chiros but w/ him he makes me feel safe & at ease. My condition has dramatically improved since I first saw him in 2015.
Tiffany Nguyen in Orlando, FL – Feb 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Harris, DC?
Had 8/10 pain in lower back and hip due to Sciatic nerve pain. Anthony has helped tremendously to not only significantly reduce the chronic pain (now down to about a 2/10) but truly cares about his patients. Very personable and sympathetic, especially with patients like myself without insurance that covers chiropractic care. Very thankful for Anthony’s treatment and care. 10/10 would recommend.
Rob in Sanford, FL – Dec 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Harris, DC?
I was recently referred to Dr. Harris by my trainer at the gym. I am a middle aged overweight mom and I am trying to get things working that haven’t done so in a long time. He has been working with me to increase my mobility for more effective workouts. Dr. Harris is excellent about educating me on how things should work and the reason behind everything he does. He is personable, thorough and kind. I am a nurse and greatly appreciate the unhurried time I see him spend with his patients.
Karen in Orlando, FL – Sep 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Harris, DC?
Dr.harris and the staff at South Orange Wellness have been very helpful through out the time I have been at there facility I was involed in a car accident and I was referred to them that has been best thing that could happen everything as been very helpful
Christian elliott in Orlando florida – Dec 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Harris, DC?
The doctor was Awesome. Awesome staff. He was very talkative and told you everything about your injury. I really enjoyed seeing him and his staff always made me feel confortable.
Elizabeta in Orla do – Dec 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Harris, DC?
He was great and really cared about your injuries and would do everything to help. He informed you about everything. Very nice and honest doctor
Freddy in Orlando – Dec 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Harris, DC?
Outstanding treatment from my injurys. Very nice. He loves nature.
Brian mahony in Kissimmee, FL – Nov 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Harris, DC?
He was very tender and kind
Margarita Vieri in Kissimmee, FL – Nov 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Harris, DC?
I was recently in a car accident leaving me with herniated disks in my neck and back. The pain was absolutely unbearable. I started treating with Dr. Harris and I couldn’t ask for a better doctor. He listens to you and your body and creates a game plan to give you the best treatment. He’s extremely knowledgeable about the body and what it needs. I will most definitely be coming back to him at least once a month for maintenance. He’s a doctor that values quality over quantity and that’s important
Brandi in Orlando, FL – Oct 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Harris, DC?
Would like to express my gratitude to orange wellness and my chiropractor dr Harris. For almost two years I've been searching for relief from my overall pain and doctor after doctor they just seemed blinded of my concerns. The chiropractor adjustments have made my pain less intense and as I m a new patient every adjustment makes me want to come back for more. Dr Harris is patient and careful With a charming personality and gentle techniques.. I have taken him as my doctor.
Dr. Monica L Varela in Orlando, Fl – Sep 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Harris, DC?
Dr. Harris is just amazing! Upbeat and really listens to what you say. I can not find the word to describe his "bedside" manner....just amazing! After seeing him for just a couple of weeks, my pain is going away and I am feeling great! It is refreshing to have a doctor that can relate to you and listen to you and your body to find the right treatment plan for you! Two thumbs up all the way!
Penny in Davenport, FL – Aug 29, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Harris, DC?
Dr. Harris is an Excellent doctor. He is extremely dedicated and knowledgeable.
Orlando, FL – Jun 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Harris, DC?
I love Dr. Harris! Since the first day he's been very through, clear and conserning to me and my condition. He's so positive yet realistic, his energy in the office is unmatched. I'd following him to whatever office he'd move to just to get treated by him. Thank you so much for your kindness and professionalism Doctor Harris. If I had 10thumbs...you get the rest haha!
Rettelie Jean Charles in Orlando, Fl – May 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Harris, DC?
Dr.Anthony Harris is such an amazing doctor. He explained everything clearly and to the fullest detail. He's very kind, attentive and friendly. Every time it came to be the day of my appointment I was always pleased to go since I knew my pain had been relieved so quickly after my first appointment . My treatment with Dr.Harris was amazing, and I truly recommend him to anyone. He really is an outstanding Doctor.
Edith Valiente in Orlando, FL – Apr 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Harris, DC?
Dr. Harris was absolutely amazing. From the first to last day there he was nothing but helpful. He answered any and every question that I had. He made sure I was comfortable and told me everything he was doing so nothing came to a surprise. Although he was very professional he made the effort to build a relationship with me and his other patients. I never dread walking into the dr office 3 times a week I looked forward to it. He puts in the extra effort wouldn't go to anyone else but him.
Julianna keirns in Orlando, FL – Apr 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Harris, DC?
Dr.Harris is the best doctor I've ever had. I visited his office after a car accident and feel better after every visit. He is very honest and takes his time to listen to me every visit. He explains everything very clearly. He is able to crack my back gently and get the job done! He even showed me easier ways to set my pillow at night to help me sleep better for my back pain. He's very friendly to my kids and take a his time to get to know my family. He's truly caring and great!
Thuyan Vulam in Orlando, FL – Apr 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Harris, DC?
Dr. Harris cares about his patients and takes your unique situation into account when coming up with a treatment plan. He takes the time to listen to your concerns and fully explain what is going on, which is extremely helpful.
Yasmeen in Kissimmee, FL – Apr 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Harris, DC?
I have been seeing Dr. Harris for about 4 months. He is very knowledgeable in his field and has helped me in the healing process after my injury. His is very professional and has a every patient matters approach to his technique. You can tell that he truly cares about the well being of his patients. The office is not that big so you often hear conversations. He is so pleasant with everyone and gives great advise to better your specific recovery. I am so glad I was recommended to his office
Lisa C. in Orlando, FL – Apr 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Harris, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Harris?

Dr. Harris is passionate about providing effective and individualized care for those seeking better health without drugs, injections or surgery. He believes in customizing his care to each individual, as we are all very unique and deserve to be ...

• Chiropractic Sports Medicine