Podiatry  |
Dr. Anthony Benenati, DPM
Dr. Anthony Benenati, DPM is a podiatry doctor who practices in Saint Clair Shores, MI. He is 56 years old and has been practicing for 26 years. Dr. Benenati is affiliated with St. John Macomb - Oakland Hospital, Warren Campus, Henry Ford Macomb Hospital, Beaumont Hospital - Grosse Pointe Campus, Saint John Hospital and Medical Center and Beaumont Hospital - Troy Campus.

27593 Harper Ave

Saint Clair Shores, MI 48081

Dr. Anthony Benenati, DPM

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
  • Cofinity
  • Elderplan
  • Golden Rule
  • HAP Insurance

Learn about Dr. Benenati

I have a love and passion for helping people I specialize in Reconstruction and Ankle replacement ,Diabetic foot and Ankle, Limb Salvage and Advanced Diabetic wound care. Benenati Foot and Ankle Centers established 20 yrs ago with one goal in mind make people walk and save limbs. I have an obligation to give back to the community that has given me so much. I have been in many leadership position Chief of Podiatric Surgery and Medicine and Residency Director for Foot and Ankle Reconstruction

Dr. Benenati's Experience

Dr. Benenati's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Podiatry

• Podiatry

Dr. Benenati does not have any board certifications listed.

• Achilles Tendinitis

• Ingrown Toenail Surgery
  • Ingrown Toenail Treatment
  • Nail Avulsion and Excision
  • Wound Care and Management

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• Wayne State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1986
  • Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1991
  • Residency
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1993
  • Reconstructive Foot and Ankle
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1993

Dr. Benenati has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Benenati has no media or publications listed.

• Italian

Dr. Benenati does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Benenati and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Benenati's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Benenati to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Benenati's Performance
Detroit, MI |
Don't be in a hurry .. depending on who he is treating you can be waiting an hour (that's just part of the unknown of who may need a lot of his time because of unforeseen problems) My advice call and see if he is running late before you leave your home. Staff is very nice and he was as well but I did let him know I wasn't thrilled about the wait. I will be having surgery on a couple weeks. Hope to have something positive to say!
in Warren, MI |
I'm very active and when I went to Dr. Benenati with foot pain he touched it for less than a second and knew just what it was. He explained it very well and made me feel at ease about everything I was to expect along with surgery. He takes each case personal with care down to the very last stitch as not to leave a scare. I was so pleased with him, his skills, his office staff they are all great and the after care and follow up visits. So if your looking for a foot Dr. He's the one. Thank You..
in Harrison Township, MI |
Dr Benenati is a great podiatrist. I had severe nail fungus for years. After just 3 laser treatments, my fungus is completely gone and my toes look better than they ever have. His staff was very knowledgeable and pleasant and the overall experience was amazing. I would highly recommend Dr. Benenati to all of my friends and colleagues.
in St Clair Shores, MI |
I have recommended DR. Anthony to people who have become his patients, DR. Anthony Benenati has been my DR. & the 1st surgery was on both feet at same time & lasted over 25yrs & just had surgery on Dec.9th on left ankle which was serious and I'am now walking normal. Thank you DR. Benenati your the best. I recommend DR. Anthony Benenati Highly, a very compassionate DR. who cares.
in Saint Clair Shores, MI |
I can't even imagine why in the world this doctor would receive anything less than five stars. From start to finish of my treatment he was very attentive and listened to all of my concerns and answered every last question. He took his time and I never felt rushed. The staff is amazing too, friendly and very informative. I have sent family members and friends to him and they all said what a wonderful experience they had.
in Fraser, Mi |
After a hour wait, Dr.Benenate came in RM. l am trying to tell him about first fall down my steps never ask me about it told him l was in a boot 3 weeks , fell down steps again and my feet and ankles are in so much pain told him l was taking ibuprofen 800 he said no. talking to me walking out of room needed x rays.. all is fine l think it is in your back he sending me for EMG on back, yes l have bad back but my feet and ankles after fall pain pain cry in pain, no sleep go to Dr Shaw the best
Sterling Heights, MI |
I hadn't a great experience with Dr. Benenati. Quick and painless!
in Shelby Township |
I have been a patient for Dr. Benenati for eight years. From our first meeting until my most recent appointment today, Dr. Benenati has been most professional in his demeanor and takes the time always to thoroughly explain options for your particular situation. He takes his time and makes you feel very comfortable and answers any questions you may have. His staff is WONDERFUL and pleasant. I have been to other podiatrists...Dr. Benenati and his staff are far SUPERIOR!
in Sterling Heights, MI |
Dr. Benenati is a superb and personable professional in his field. My recent experience with this physician when I twisted my ankle on a treadmill and woke up to unbearable pain in my foot, not to mention it was swollen and I couldn’t 'walk. I was referred to Dr. Benenati by a family friend who spoke highly of his work. I called Saturday as a new patient and was scheduled an appointment within 1 hour! As I walked in the office I was greeted by Maria who was very professional and polite.
in Hamtramck Mi |
Dr. Benenati is an awesome awesome doctor he is truly one of a kind his cheerful demeanor had me very relaxed the first time i met him and he made me feel like he was treating a member of his family his one on one time with me was super he filled me in on tings i needed to know about and ways to help maintain my foot health this man is truly remarkable I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM to anyone who need a great foot doctor i know i picked mine thank you doc. Paul Ward
in Clinton Twp, MI |
My daughter has surgery on her foot in November of 2014 at U OF M and her foot and it has turned out worse then when she went. We came to see Dr. Benenati and he agreed to fix it. Surgery date was September 16th 2016 and we came back for check up today and change cast. OMG WHAT A DIFFERENCE WE COULD TELL ON JUST LOOKING AT IT ALONE. I'm so excited myself for her especially going to buy shoes to fit better and NOT TO BE IN ANYMORE PAIN. She's in tears with excitement and I'm so HAPPY FOR HER
in Utica, MI |
Working on an assembly line 10 hours a day,with golfball sized bunions,left me in excruciating pain..I met with Dr benenati who explained that we could try conservative treatments and see if that would help..steroid injections gave little relief & surgery was scheduled..amazing..should have done it years ago!I refer Dr benenati to all my friends & family with foot problems. He is no nonsense & to the point,and gave me a thorough understanding of the procedure and recovery time.big thumbs up
in Sterling Heights, MI |
Dr. Benenati has done several surgeries on my feet. It's been six years since my first operation and do not have any problems with the toe joints or fusion area. I am planning to have him do a fusion on my other foot soon. He remembers his patients' names and problems which is rare among doctors. I highly recommend him and his surgical skills to any one who asks me about him.
Clinton Township, MI |
This doctor screwed up my father in law's feet so badly that he refuses to go to podiatrists any longer.
in Warren, MI |
I had surgery on my foot that left in constant pain. Dr Benenati said he could fix it and after getting my hopes up that it could be fixed, he told me he didn't want to get involved. Wow, I thought doctors were healers.
in Detroit, MI |
WOW Dr. Beneanti and his staff was awesome from beginning to end. My surgery was a total success. The total experience was fast efficient and very personal. Dr.B. has such a wonderful bedside manner. It's been a year now and my foot looks awesome my scare is healing perfectly. He was excellent with my pain management and always available. See you soon for my next surgery Dr. Benenati. Love you and your staff.
in Roseville, MI |
very cocky!!!!
Have you seen Dr. Anthony Benenati, DPM?
Are you Dr. Benenati?

Visit Dr. Benenati

Dr. Benenati accepts 22 insurance carriers
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)