Anslie Stark, LMHC

Adolescent PsychologyFemaleAge 53

Adolescent Psychology

Anslie Stark, LMHC is an Adolescent Psychologist in Miami Lakes, FL and has over 18 years of experience in the healthcare field. She graduated from Carlos Albizu University Doctorate In Psychology in 2004. Her office accepts new patients.

Anslie Stark, LMHC

Rosa Barroso, LMHC

14411 Commerce Way Ste 350 Miami Lakes, FL 33016

"In my 25 years working with children and adults with seriousness mental illness I have learned that you can succeed and be happy in life it is just a matter of having someone who is caring and has a positive attitude to..."

- Anslie Stark, LMHC

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Traditional Therapy – done online

Traditional Therapy – done online

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Anslie Stark treats your condition or procedure

Anslie Stark's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Adolescent Depression
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Pediatric Behavior Disorders
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychological Disorders
  • Relationship Issues
  • Separation Anxiety
  • Stress

Anslie Stark accepts

Anslie Stark accepts the following insurance:

Ambetter
Superior Health Plan
Molina Healthcare

Anslie Stark's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Anslie Stark

Teletherapy Works!
A Very Professionsl and Efficient way to have Therapy sessions, Thank you Dr. Stark. I had never tried online Therapy before and was originally apprehensive if it would work but after my first session with Dr. Stark I saw it is a great way to have a therapy/counseling session. Dr. Stark was extremely helpful in making me immediately feel comfortable, not rushing me at all like some Therapists do but she actually LISTENED to what I had to say. Within minutes of speaking with Dr. Stark through a video counseling session I was so glad I contacted her and now after a few sessions I feel completely at ease speaking with her. The convenience of being able to schedule a session with her was wonderful, she was very able to accommodate me to fit MY schedule, not the other way around as with many Therapists who have made me feel “rushed”, as if they were doing me a favor by seeing me. I highly recommend seeing Dr. Stark for Telemedicine Counseling, she is the ultimate professional.
John – Feb 06, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Anslie Stark, LMHC?
Dr. Stark is caring and easy to talk with. She listens and helped me work through some of my issues without stress! Awesome.
Sharon – Nov 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Anslie Stark, LMHC?
I highly recommend Dr. Stark. She is the consummate professional.
Nov 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Anslie Stark, LMHC?

How was your experience with Anslie Stark?

In my 25 years working with children and adults with seriousness mental illness I have learned that you can succeed and be happy in life it is just a matter...Read more

I am a Clinical Psychologist and Licensed Mental Health Counselor with 25 years' experience treating children and young adults as well as  mental...Read more

• Adolescent Psychology
  • Couples Counseling
  • Individual Counseling

2004
Carlos Albizu University Doctorate In Psychology
2002
Nicklaus Children's Hospital

Is Anslie Stark, LMHC accepting new patients?

Anslie Stark, LMHC generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Anslie Stark's profile to make an appointment.

Does Anslie Stark, LMHC accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Anslie Stark accepts your insurance.

What are Anslie Stark, LMHC's top areas of care?

Anslie Stark frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Adjustment Disorder , and Adolescent Depression. See all procedures and conditions Anslie Stark treats.

Where is Anslie Stark, LMHC's office located?

Anslie Stark's office is located at 14411 Commerce Way Ste 350, Miami Lakes, FL 33016. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

What languages does Anslie Stark, LMHC speak?

Anslie Stark speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.

Does Anslie Stark, LMHC offer telehealth services?

Anslie Stark has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Anslie Stark, LMHC?

Rosa Barroso, LMHC