Dr. Annjannette Sas-Galvez, PSY.D

Clinical PsychologyFemaleAge 46

Dr. Sas-Galvez

Annjannette Sas-Galvez, Psy.D.

2250 136 Ave # 100g Pembroke Pines, FL 33028

Dr. Annjannette Sas-Galvez, PSY.D is a Clinical Psychologist in Pembroke Pines, FL. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Sas-Galvez to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Clinical Psychologists in your area

"In an individualized and collaborative manner, treatment focuses on increasing insight, modifying self-defeating patterns, and implementing the necessary tools to achieve symptom relief and optimal health. Within th..."

- Dr. Annjannette Sas-Galvez, PSY.D

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Sas-Galvez treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Sas-Galvez's conditions and procedures:

• Depressive Disorders
  • Disability Evaluation
  • Psychological Evaluation
  • Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery
  • Psychological Testing

Dr. Sas-Galvez accepts

Dr. Sas-Galvez accepts the following insurance:

Dr. Sas-Galvez's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Sas-Galvez

Dr. Sas-Galvez

Excellent Psychologist! Been going on appointments with her for sometime!
Apr 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Annjannette Sas-Galvez, PSY.D?
Dr. Galvez is caring and compassionate. She takes the time to really listen and understand your issues. You are not a number at her office. She explains things in simple terms and provides various perspectives. She is excellent at her profession and I highly recommend her.
Valdes in Hollywood, FL – Dec 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Annjannette Sas-Galvez, PSY.D?
Dr. Annjanette is a very knowledgeable, compassionate and effective Dr. who guides you through your recovery. I would highly recommend her. She is excellent listening skills and offers you suggestions to help you through your struggle. I am extremely grateful Ifound her. She truly cares about your wellbeing.
Tonya Pullich in Pembroke Pines, Fl – Nov 29, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Annjannette Sas-Galvez, PSY.D?
Dr Sas-Galvez has been a huge part of my recovery the past few years. She's extremely approachable and passionate about her career. Words can not begin to describe how grateful I am for everything she's done for me.
Eli in Coral Springs, FL – Feb 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Annjannette Sas-Galvez, PSY.D?
My daughter has been seeing Dr. Galvez for almost 2 years now, starting with some very difficult teenage years. She has helped my daughter so much during this very challenging time by being an excellent listener and voice of reason. I worry so much less knowing that she has a compassionate person to talk to and confide in. Dr. Galvez has put things into perspective not only for me as a mom, but for my daughter as well. I don't know where we would be today without her!! She is amazing!
SR in Davie – Feb 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Annjannette Sas-Galvez, PSY.D?
I have received treatment from therapists before. They helped... But little did I know the impact a psychologist would make on helping me with my life issues. Not just any psychologist, but specifically Dr. GALVEZ. I have been seeing her for over a year now now and I can honestly say that she has been a tremendous asset in helping me to properly cope with the crazy Rollercoaster we call life. She is an active listener as well as an exceptional communicater. The creme of the crop!
Norman in Pembroke Pines, FL – Nov 02, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Annjannette Sas-Galvez, PSY.D?
Dr. Sas-Galvez changed my life. Her calm and compassionate demeanor puts you at ease and she's somebody you instantly know you can trust. She changed my entire perspective on life and has challenged me to be me. Without her I can't imagine where I would be. Thank you for everything Doc. I'd recommend her to anybody and everybody who needs help.
S4U in Ft Lauderdale, FL – Oct 06, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Annjannette Sas-Galvez, PSY.D?
Desde que conoci a la Dr.Annjanneette Sas-Galvez me ha ayudado mucho, y siempre ha estado dispuesta a darme con su profesionalismo la mejor recomendacion para lo que en ese momento yo estoy pasando. La oficina es acogedora y en el momento que tu entras por la puerta te sientes comodo como si estuvieras en tu propia casa.
Gemini 65 in Hialeah, FL – Sep 18, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Annjannette Sas-Galvez, PSY.D?
I 'use to' be a person who never sought out help. I was under my own false impression that I can figure things out on my own. Dr. Sas-Galvez changed my view of thinking and has sincerely helped me BEYOND imaginable. Because of Dr. Sas-Galvez professionalism, knowledge, compassion, caring warmth, resonating advice and ease to talk too, I've experienced so many POSITIVE changes in my LIFE & excited of what is still to come! I am forever grateful for her and would highly recommend her to anyone!
MSA in Miami, Fl – Sep 17, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Annjannette Sas-Galvez, PSY.D?
Dr. Sas-Galvez was recommended to me by a co worker after i had a bad experience with another counselor. She is very understanding, compassionate, and available when i need her. She helped me through a difficult time in my life and continues to provide excellent guidance for me. I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for therapy.
ANN in Hollywood, FL – Sep 17, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Annjannette Sas-Galvez, PSY.D?
I have experienced many therapists over the last 15 years and without question Dr. Sas-Galvez is the most intuitive and productive therapy I have had. Therapy is challenging one self to accept change and move to yourself to a better place. It's all in the approach and methodology. I am a long way from where I was when I first met Dr. Sas-Galvez and I look forward to our continued progress. I wish I could give her 6 stars!!! Excellent. Highly Recommended.
A.B.S. in Pembroke Pines – Sep 17, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Annjannette Sas-Galvez, PSY.D?
I truly don't know where I would be today without Dr. Galvez. She truly has a gift and it's clear that she enjoys what she does with it everyday. No matter what, you will be instantly accepted in her office for the real you. Not only will she make it her mission to help you with anything you need, she will simply give you the comfort of having someone to talk to and even laugh with. It doesn't get any better than her :)
Miami, FL – Jul 14, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Annjannette Sas-Galvez, PSY.D?
Dr. Galvez was highly recommended by my co-workers. When I met her, I understood why. She is compassionate, very professional and knowledgeable. Her office provides a very calm and peaceful environment. She is a good listener and often when I have a hard time putting my feelings and thoughts into words, she knows what I am trying to say. I always leave her office with advice or suggestions that help me deal with the problem(s) at hand. I highly recommend Dr. Galvez without any reservations.
A.P. in Hialeah, FL – Jul 14, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Annjannette Sas-Galvez, PSY.D?
I truly love Dr. Sas-Galvez. Since the moment I first walked in her office, I felt comfortable talking about myself. She is very kind and passionate helping others. She has helped me a lot. I would highly recommend her!!
A.M. in Hollywood, FL – Jul 14, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Annjannette Sas-Galvez, PSY.D?
I can't even begin to tell you how much Dr. Galvez has changed my life. She is the most caring, considerate, and compassionate doctor I have ever met. I had seen other therapists before, but I never felt comfortable with them. It always seemed very cold and clinical. I was about to give up until I made my appointment with Dr. Galvez. She truly saved my life. If you're looking for a wonderful, caring and kind therapist who knows what she's doing and cares about your health, you need to see her!
Marianne in Davie, FL – May 16, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Annjannette Sas-Galvez, PSY.D?
Dr. Annajanette Sas-Galvez has been an experience resource of help for my family, friends and myself. She is caring and considerate. Dr. Sas-Galvez is always prepared and offers perceptive solutions for the most complex situations. She is an expert in the field of Children?s Psychology. She?s knowledgeable, honest, professional and extremely kindhearted. We highly recommend Dr. Sas-Galvez.
Mjac in Hollywood, FL – May 16, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Annjannette Sas-Galvez, PSY.D?
Dr.Galvez has a unique gift of understanding a patients needs (spoken or felt)and developing a practical yet compassionate approach to helping each person resolve their issues.She is tireless in her commitment to treat each person with dignity and respect.She is the kind of person who makes you feel comfortable and relaxed in a professional setting which is often very difficult. She has had a tremendous influence in my personal life and I recommend her highly. MG
Michael Greene in Miami, FL – May 13, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Annjannette Sas-Galvez, PSY.D?

How was your experience with Dr. Sas-Galvez?

In an individualized and collaborative manner, treatment focuses on increasing insight, modifying self-defeating patterns, and implementing the necessary...Read more

Dr. Sas-Galvez is a Licensed Clinical Psychologist who has been practicing in the field for over 20 years. Although, she has ample of experience working...Read more

• Clinical Psychology