Dr. Annie Mathew, DNP

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) ·  Female

Dr. Mathew

Dr. Annie Mathew, DNP is a nurse practitioner in Las Vegas, NV. She specializes in nursing (nurse practitioner).

Make an appointment

Dr. Mathew accepts

Dr. Mathew accepts the following insurance:

Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
Assurant Health
Health Plan of Nevada
Medicaid
Preferred Network Access
Teamsters or other Unions

No malpractice claims found for Nevada

Check if Dr. Mathew treats your condition or procedure

• High Cholesterol
  • Pap Smear
  • Pelvic Exams
  • Physical Examination

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Dr. Mathew's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Mathew

4.0

Dr. Mathew?
Dr. Mathew's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Annie Mathew, DNP
Won't go back to Annie Mathew. The first time I saw her she was professional. After, like a whole different person. I did not feel like a patient. She did not care about my health. She got rude. She did not do anything! She did not address my health concerns, after waiting for hours. She saw me for two minutes! She did not act like a doctor and she did not treat me ethically. I asked her to check something and she did not. And then I had another problem and she brushed me off and said she had other patients! She had money to collect is what it was! She showed he true colors. They also falsify medical records, recording discussions that don't take place! Liars! Turned out to be a devil. Yes, I was a patient unlike their response said. Someone said they make you come back if you want a refill on medication, I believe it. Because when I was given a referral before and they never called it in, when I called they didn't have a record for it and told me I had to come in and see Annie Matthe
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Annie Mathew, DNP?
Most caring and qualified medical attention that I have ever received. Dr. Mathew takes time to explain everything in great detail. Appointments are easy to make without long delays. The medical office staff are professional and extremely caring. I give her my highest recommendation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Annie Mathew, DNP?
Great been looking for a down to earth doct. For 3 yrs FINALLY FOUND ONE !??????CAN TALK TO HER ABOUT ANYTHING !!
No good
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Annie Mathew, DNP?
Doctor Annie Mathews has been my Doctor for several years and I can honestly say she's the best Doctor I have had.I would recommend her to anyone who wants a thorough kind caring doctor who pays attention to all her patients no matter how small or great there problems.She truly cares and I appreciate and recommend that if you want a great doctor make an appointment and find out for yourself.Thanks Annie for all your help.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Annie Mathew, DNP?
Dr Mathew and staff is great!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Annie Mathew, DNP?
Dr. Mathew is great I love her she I always looking out for your needs and explains everything very well her staff is amazing I have never had a issue with them her assistant Najelly is amazing she is so kind and sweet I'll diffidently keep her and Dr. Mathew for ever!!!!!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Annie Mathew, DNP?
Im very satisfied with Annie Mathew. She did everything I expected from a doctor. Very much on the ball. I had to leave her because of Insurance reasons but I would go back If I get a insurance that she excepts I would definitely go back.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Annie Mathew, DNP?
1. You can always get an appointment quickly. 2. Annie is a kind caring person, who spends the necessary time with you. She does not rush at all. 3. Follows up with patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Annie Mathew, DNP?
I chose Absolute Primary Care because my friends recommended me. It is on W Charleston and close to Decatur.and US 95 with easy access. The waiting room was spotless and very friendly staff. They offered me bottled water and made me comfortable. They took care of the paperwork. Dr.Annie Mathew is a wonderful doctor. She listens to you, and always find the best way to help you. She is very friendly, honest, gentle, and highly educated. The best primary care office I have ever visited.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Annie Mathew, DNP?
The medical office is very clean and pleasant. The office staff very courteous. The doctor listens and explains in detail about my conditions. Her medication is very effective.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Annie Mathew, DNP?

How was your experience with Dr. Mathew?

Compare Providers