Annette Reiter, LMFT

Marriage & Family TherapyFemaleAge 54

Annette Reiter

Annette Reiter, Inc

840 BEACH DR NE Saint Petersburg, FL 33701

Annette Reiter, LMFT is a Marriage & Family Therapist in Saint Petersburg, FL. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Annette Reiter to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Marriage & Family Therapists in your area

Review Highlight

"I will recommend Annette Reiter because she is honest, direct, and gently helped me see how my behaviors contributed to the situation. She also helped..."

- St Petersburg, FLSee more reviews

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Annette Reiter treats your condition or procedure

• Marital and Family Psychotherapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Marital Therapy
  • Marriage Break-Up
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Stress Management

Annette Reiter accepts

Annette Reiter's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Annette Reiter

Annette Reiter?
  • Office environment (20)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (19)
  • Explained conditions well (18)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (2)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (2)
  • Appointment was rushed (1)
I cannot speak enough good words about Annette Reuter not only is she extremely skilled in her profession as a therapist but she is also an extremely kind human being who not only cares about treating her patients but also to their overall well-being. she listens , her intuition it’s key and always right and she makes you feel like you are the most important patient she has at that time. she has been vital in helping me get through some of the most difficult times and has been there through some of the best. I’d give her 100 stars if I could but I can only say I would recommend her to anybody without hesitation. ??
Jan 20, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Annette Reiter, LMFT?
Annette is very good to work with. She is conversational but also clear and direct in her exchanges with you. She wants to help you make steady progress towards understanding and resolution of your problems. She helps you demolish the roadblocks you have built in your mind.
Feb 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Annette Reiter, LMFT?
Initially I was ambivalent about couple therapy; having reservations about what the process would be and if, as a couple, we were too far gone. However, Annette is easy to speak with, compassionate, precise and forthright. At the first appointment, she identified some deep seated issues that were never considered during a 9 year relationship. It was profound insight we couldn’t believe was unearthed in 1 hour. She is currently navigating us through this difficult time. I recommend and encourage anyone who has obstacles to overcome (but is on the fence abt therapy) to please make that call.
Jan 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Annette Reiter, LMFT?
Annette couldn't have been more helpful during our sessions. She's very insightful and easy to talk to.
Ian – Jan 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Annette Reiter, LMFT?
Wonderful experience. She is a wonderful communicator, kind, makes the complex simple and and relates so well to young people. Can’t say enough good things.
Oct 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Annette Reiter, LMFT?
I had an amazing experience with Annette! I had the opportunity to take the Greenwood System 120 test with her and it was incredible. Going over my test results with her helped me feel more clear about my future career goals and desires. Overall, I would absolutely recommend Annette and the GS 120 test to anyone looking to learn more about themselves in the context of their future career path. Totally worth it!
Sep 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Annette Reiter, LMFT?
Annette is an INCREDIBLE couple's therapist. As soon as my partner and I started working with her, I knew the process would give us the best chance possible to save and improve our relationship. I am literally in wonderment as to how she is able to be compassionate and connect with both people in the relationship and to help a couple chart a course forward for the good of the relationship. Annette is an expert and the time in her office is worth every penny.
Jun 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Annette Reiter, LMFT?
Current patient. Annette has really helped me out tremendously. Her ability to explain difficult responses by relating them to simple scenarios has been helpful.
May 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Annette Reiter, LMFT?
Annette provides a secure and safe place to help communicate thoughts that may not be so easy to recover. She is upfront, honest and no nonsense. She is very helpful to give examples for better understanding to provide the tools to take home and learn to work issues out for yourself. Also to better understand how the problem started in the first place. She supported me through a most difficult time and I am now happily in a very good place.
St Pete – Feb 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Annette Reiter, LMFT?
I have been a client of Annette's for over a year and I can unequivocally say that the is excellent. She creates a friendly and professional environment that makes it easy to feel comfortable exploring a variety of topics with her. I highly recommend her!
Margaux in St Petersburg, FL – Oct 07, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Annette Reiter, LMFT?
I will recommend Annette Reiter because she is honest, direct, and gently helped me see how my behaviors contributed to the situation. She also helped me see relationships from a healthier point of view. If you want to get past the excuses and move forward with living a healthy, happy life, Annette is the one!
St Petersburg, FL – Aug 10, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Annette Reiter, LMFT?
If you are ready to get real, Annette is keeps it real. She is the person I have stayed with the longest because she has been the most helpful.
Tampa, FL – Jul 29, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Annette Reiter, LMFT?
Annette has been an incredible resource and has provided me with tremendous support in helping me get through a difficult time in my life. She has provided me guidance in making my own decisions when I have needed it most. She is devoted to her client's health and has helped me navigate through some very complicated issues. She is straightforward and at times can be harsh but always in a caring way. The therapy process can be difficult but she is always there to provide support.
St Petersburg, FL – Jun 30, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Annette Reiter, LMFT?
Annette is the most incredible, thoughtful, intelligent counselors I have ever met. I have been seeing Annette for over a year and a half. It is very difficult to put into words how much she has helped me. With her counseling, I uncovered and dismantled my biggest fears in order to reveal and be true to my authentic self. I now have the confidence and self awareness to continue down a rich path of finding true contentment. I could not have done it without her brilliance and guidance.
St Petersburg, FL – Jun 15, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Annette Reiter, LMFT?
No problem consulting with Annette Reiter. Huge problem with your site, which nowhere lists a phone number.
St. Petersburg, FL – Jan 26, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Annette Reiter, LMFT?

How was your experience with Annette Reiter?

Systems Therapy, please see my website for a more detailed description.

Private practice since 2000 in downtown St.Petersburg, Florida. My practice emphasized Bio-Psychosocial Systems approach to probelm solving for individuals,...Read more

• Marriage & Family Therapy