Annette Clark, LPCC-S

Annette Clark, LPCC-S

Counseling  ·
Female
Annette Clark, LPCC-S is a counselor in Toledo, OH. She specializes in counseling, marriage & family therapy, and more.Read her story

2439 N Reynolds Rd

Toledo, OH 43615

Learn about Annette Clark

Annette Clark's bio

This content was provided by Annette Clark "I have been working in the mental health field since 1994 and I LOVE IT! I can honestly say I am doing what I was meant to do. I have always been intrigued by the mind, which is what prompted me to major in Psychology at the University of Toledo where I obtained my Bachelor of Arts degree. I started my journey in this field as a Mental Health Professional at Mercy Hospital in the Inpatient Psychiatric Unit. It was a definite fit for me so I decided I had to move forward in this field. While still working there, I enrolled in the Master of Arts program in Guidance and Counseling at Bowling Green State University so I could further my career and obtain a counseling license. I earned my Master's Degree and license as a Professional Counselor in 1998 and have been in the mental health field ever since. In 2000, I received my independent license as a Professional Clinical Counselor. I have worked in many settings over the years, worn many hats in the field, and have loved it all. I have worked in inpatient, partial hospitalization, outpatient substance abuse, and homebased treatment settings. From 2002 through 2016, I worked in administration in the Community Mental Health setting, which allowed me the opportunity to effect change both at the system level and individual client level. All my experiences have been rewarding and I look forward to what the future will bring me. You will find that I am an honest, down-to-earth individual with a passion for helping others. I am inspired by people and their innate ability to survive life and find ways to thrive amidst all the challenges. I have learned over the years the importance of having a holistic approach to health. Mental health concerns are not isolated to just the mind, but rather are very closely related to everything else in life--our religion and spirituality, physical health, nutrition, sleeping habits, employment, level of physical activity, support system, the way we think, and many others. To optimize your treatment, I consider all of these factors, many of which are often overlooked in other settings. I believe in identifying strengths and building on them. I also believe in research and for that reason, I work hard to stay on top of the latest evidenced based treatments so I can provide high quality, personalized treatment to enable you to start and finish treatment in a timely manner. My goal is to help you bring your life back into balance and reach the goals you have set for yourself. "

This content was provided by Annette Clark "Welcome!  I would love the opportunity to assist you in your journey to deal with life challenges, which might include:  depression, trauma, anxiety, domestic violence, parenting, relationships, stress, grief, anger, behavioral issues, or other life changes.  I am passionate about families and therefore have expertise in working with both adults and children, as well as couples and the family as a unit.  My mission is simple:  to assist you in reaching your goals.  I have a genuine desire to help you find balance and joy in life again.  I will provide a confidential, welcoming environment, high quality and ethical treatment, and perhaps a bit of humor.  I believe treatment should be personalized to each individual and/or family and you can be assured that I will walk beside you in your journey from start to finish.  "

• Counseling
  • Behavioral Therapy
  • Christian Counseling
  • Couples Counseling
  • Grief and Bereavement
  • Group Counseling
  • Individual Counseling
  • Marriage & Family Therapy

Annette Clark does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adolescent Counseling
  • Behavior Modification
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Individual Therapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Pediatric Counseling
  • Stress Management

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• University Of Toledo
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1994

Annette Clark has no awards or honors listed.

Annette Clark has no media or publications listed.

Annette Clark does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Annette Clark and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Annette Clark's Reviews

Be the first to leave a review

Annette Clark?

How was your experience with Annette Clark?