Anneli Williams, PA

Anneli Williams, PA

Ophthalmology  |
Female

Contact provider for availability

Anneli Williams, PA is an ophthalmology provider who practices in Salt Lake City, UT. She has been practicing for 46 years. Anneli Williams is affiliated with St. Mark's Hospital.

Millcreek Womens Center

1140 E 3900 S Ste 410

Salt Lake City, UT 84124

• Altius Health Plans
  • Hometown Health Plan

Learn about Anneli Williams

• Ophthalmology
  • Pediatric Ophthalmology

Anneli Williams does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• Univ Of Ut Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1971

Anneli Williams has no awards or honors listed.

Anneli Williams has no media or publications listed.

Anneli Williams does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Anneli Williams and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Anneli Williams' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Anneli Williams to family and friends
Anneli Williams' Performance
Salt Lake City, UT |
She was really good at explaining things and giving me a referral I needed for some additional care.
in West Jordan, UT |
Anneli is one of the sweetest doctors I have ever had. She is always so personable, friendly, patient, and extremely knowledgeable. I recommend her to everyone I know!
Rock Springs |
I was very pleased with my appointment with Anneli Williams. I was able to get in the day after i called. My wait time in the front of the office was less than ten minutes. The office girls up front are also very friendly. Anneli was very thorough and soft spoken, she answered all of my questions without me feeling as if i were being rushed. I went in nervous and came out feeling very comfortable with how everything went. I would recommend her to my family and friends in a heartbeat!!!!!!
in Salt Lake City, UT |
I have seen Anneli for several years and have always been very happy with her knowledge, care and the time she takes to answer any questions I may have. I can highly recommend her as a great person for routine gynecological care. Not sure why it says ophthamology under name as I believe it should say gynecology.
Salt Lake City, UT |
Anneli is kind, caring and knowledgeable. She has always been on time for my appointments and her office staff are friendly. I definitely recommend her for OB/Gyn services!
in Salt Lake City, UT |
Anneli Williams, PA is an exceptional doctor. She is warm, friendly and answers all questions. She also has a great sense of humor. I would highly recommend her for your personal needs.
in Lehi, UT |
I have had years and years of wonderful experiences with Anneli. She is very kind and gentle. She listens to your concerns and helps you feel confident. I highly recommend her and Kinghorn!
Have you seen Anneli Williams, PA?
Are you Anneli Williams?