Naturopathy  |
Dr. Anne Shaw, NMD
"I feel miserable, but my doctor says my labs are fine." I hear this SO much! Listen, if you feel awful, you aren't fine. A holistic, naturopathic approach can discover why you don't feel fine, and start to help bring you back into balance and feeling GREAT! I see lots of patients with IBS or gut issues and many thyroid / adrenal concerns. You don't have to live exhausted or in pain. I went to naturopathic medical school after struggling to find a doctor who could help my daughter's chronic constipation. After 5 pediatricians, I found some who were sympathetic, some who listened, but none who could tell me WHY she had this condition and HOW to fix it. Naturopathic medicine and additional techniques such as Applied Kinesiology have changed our lives. I want to make sure this medicine is available for others who are looking for it.

Surprise Office

18789 N Reems Rd Ste 260F

Surprise, AZ 85374

Learn about Dr. Shaw

• Naturopathy
  • Acupuncture

Dr. Shaw does not have any board certifications listed.

• Allergies
  • Digestive Disorders
  • Hypothyroidism
  • Insomnia

• Acupuncture
  • Allergy Treatment
  • Applied Kinesiology (AK)

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• University Of Arizona
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1996
  • Southwest College Of Naturopathic Medicine, Tempe, Az
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Shaw has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Shaw has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Shaw does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Shaw and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Shaw's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Shaw to family and friends
Dr. Shaw's Performance
I had been experiencing severe skin issues for 6 months-I visited mainstream physicians & had not experienced any relief. I did online research, trying many different therapies and supplements. I finally found Dr. Shaw online, made an appointment and visited her. She is extremely knowledgeable, thorough, competent & caring. After only 2 visits, my skin is almost normal and most of my symptoms are relieved. I am so grateful that I found Dr. Shaw-a huge thank you to her and her staff!!!
in Surprise, AZ |
My experience with Dr Shaw was incredible. She listens to what your concerns are and figures out what needs to be done. Everything that she does is natural and you feel better so much quicker. Everyone should have a natural medicine doctor.
in Waddell, Az |
I will definitely recommend Dr Shaw to all my friends and family. She is wonderful! A great listener and cares for her patients!
Have you seen Dr. Anne Shaw, NMD?
Are you Dr. Shaw?