Dr. Anne Shaw, NMD

Naturopathy ·  Female · Age 44

Dr. Shaw

Cascade Natural Medicine

18789 N Reems Rd Ste 260F Surprise, AZ 85374

Dr. Anne Shaw, NMD is a naturopath in Surprise, AZ. She graduated from Southwest College Of Naturopathic Medicine, Tempe, Az and specializes in naturopathy and acupuncture.

At a glance

• Low wait times . Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy . Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Shaw accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check if Dr. Shaw treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Shaw's conditions and procedures:

• Acupuncture
  • Allergies
  • Allergy Treatment
  • Applied Kinesiology (AK)
  • Digestive Disorders

4.4

Dr. Shaw?
Dr. Shaw's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Anne Shaw, NMD
I find Dr. Shaw to be extremely knowledgeable & very compassionate to my long list of health issues. She has helped me tremendously in giving me natural injections vs ones with steroids, that have helped with my fibromyalgia & also with bursitis/tendinitis in my upper right arm. I actually look forward to my monthly visits! Angela always greets me with a warm smile & is very helpful as well. I am so very grateful I can afford to come here. I would highly recommend Dr. Shaw if you are not happy with the care you are currently receiving from your regular doctor or if you feel you need to supplement the care you are currently receiving.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne Shaw, NMD?
I highly appreciated Dr. Shaw's focus on treating the main underlying issues, rather than just treating the symptoms. With her help, I've been able to overcome issues and I no longer need some of my heavy medication! So grateful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne Shaw, NMD?
Ms. Shaw exhibited poor professionalism and bedside manner. I was really disappointed with Shaw and her front desk. Will not be returning nor recommending their service.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne Shaw, NMD?
Love Dr. Shaw she takes time and answers all your questions. She always has a smile on her face.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne Shaw, NMD?
We went to Shaw to see what she can do for my father who has lung cancer that spread to 3 different places from agent orange while in Vietnam. My dad asked her a question and she literally looked at my dads face and told him you are going to be bed bound soon and deadly decline. He broke down on the way home. Well wow nice work! Now it’s been 5 days and he has anxiety, not sleeping do to his mind racing, or eatng as much. He was positive for 3 months and Shaw crushed it just in that one hour!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne Shaw, NMD?
I had been experiencing severe skin issues for 6 months-I visited mainstream physicians & had not experienced any relief. I did online research, trying many different therapies and supplements. I finally found Dr. Shaw online, made an appointment and visited her. She is extremely knowledgeable, thorough, competent & caring. After only 2 visits, my skin is almost normal and most of my symptoms are relieved. I am so grateful that I found Dr. Shaw-a huge thank you to her and her staff!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne Shaw, NMD?
My experience with Dr Shaw was incredible. She listens to what your concerns are and figures out what needs to be done. Everything that she does is natural and you feel better so much quicker. Everyone should have a natural medicine doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne Shaw, NMD?
I will definitely recommend Dr Shaw to all my friends and family. She is wonderful! A great listener and cares for her patients!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne Shaw, NMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Shaw?

"I feel miserable, but my doctor says my labs are fine."  I hear this SO much!  Listen, if you feel awful, you aren't fine.  A holistic, naturopathic approach can discover why you don't feel fine, and start to help bring you back ...

• Naturopathy