Dr. Anne Shaw, NMD

NaturopathyFemaleAge 46

Dr. Shaw

Cascade Natural Medicine

15278 W Bell Rd Surprise, AZ 85374

Dr. Anne Shaw, NMD is a Naturopath in Surprise, AZ. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Shaw to book an appointment.

Compare with other Naturopaths

Compare Dr. Shaw with our nearby Naturopaths at Cancer Treatment Center of America, Phoenix.

Make an appointment at Cancer Treatment Center of America, Phoenix today at (623) 292-8377.

These providers are on the medical staff of Cancer Treatment Center of America, Phoenix.

Dr. Shaw's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Shaw

4.5

Dr. Shaw

Dr. Shaw is absolutely amazing! She helped me get my health in check after being treated with the wrong medication for years with prior doctors. I've been to several different doctors before her in which all tried to treat my symptoms with medications instead of digging deeper and finding the underlying cause. Dr. Shaw did just that! I would highly recommend her to EVERYONE. After just a couple weeks after my first visit I had so many positive improvements I had almost forgot how good it feels to feel normal again! Such a sweet, caring, and thoughtful doctor that truly cares about how YOU feel.
Anna Z – Nov 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne Shaw, NMD?
Dr. Shaw is a wonderful, compassionate Doctor. Appointments are made easily and quickly. The office is very comfortable and the Staff friendly. I cannot recommend them highly enough.
Diane Maynard – Jan 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne Shaw, NMD?
I love Dr Shaw's caring, personal approach. She listens to you then asks the appropriate questions that help her get to the root cause of your issue. Something you will never get in traditional medicine. Dr Shaw has helped me with Adrenal, hormone, digestive and skin issues. Her acupuncture treatments are top notch as well. I have referred Dr Shaw many times and everyone has had success in solving or improving their issues. I never hesitate to refer her.
Melissa S DiLuzio – Jan 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne Shaw, NMD?
I have been seeing Dr. Shaw for over a year now and am extremely happy with how she has addressed my health issues. Prior to seeing her I had seen 7 other doctors for a skin issue. Instead of addressing the symptoms (itchy, burning, inflamed, weepy skin), she addressed the cause. While it has taken almost a year to get answers and relief, I feel like Dr. Shaw has been intentional, compassionate and thorough.
Tamara Karl in Glendale, AZ – Nov 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne Shaw, NMD?
I find Dr. Shaw to be extremely knowledgeable & very compassionate to my long list of health issues. She has helped me tremendously in giving me natural injections vs ones with steroids, that have helped with my fibromyalgia & also with bursitis/tendinitis in my upper right arm. I actually look forward to my monthly visits! Angela always greets me with a warm smile & is very helpful as well. I am so very grateful I can afford to come here. I would highly recommend Dr. Shaw if you are not happy with the care you are currently receiving from your regular doctor or if you feel you need to supplement the care you are currently receiving.
FibroSusan – Jul 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne Shaw, NMD?
I highly appreciated Dr. Shaw's focus on treating the main underlying issues, rather than just treating the symptoms. With her help, I've been able to overcome issues and I no longer need some of my heavy medication! So grateful!
T.L – Jul 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne Shaw, NMD?
Ms. Shaw exhibited poor professionalism and bedside manner. I was really disappointed with Shaw and her front desk. Will not be returning nor recommending their service.
Mar 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne Shaw, NMD?
Love Dr. Shaw she takes time and answers all your questions. She always has a smile on her face.
F schuetz in Surprise, AZ – Jan 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne Shaw, NMD?
We went to Shaw to see what she can do for my father who has lung cancer that spread to 3 different places from agent orange while in Vietnam. My dad asked her a question and she literally looked at my dads face and told him you are going to be bed bound soon and deadly decline. He broke down on the way home. Well wow nice work! Now it’s been 5 days and he has anxiety, not sleeping do to his mind racing, or eatng as much. He was positive for 3 months and Shaw crushed it just in that one hour!
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
El Mirage, AZ – Dec 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne Shaw, NMD?
I had been experiencing severe skin issues for 6 months-I visited mainstream physicians & had not experienced any relief. I did online research, trying many different therapies and supplements. I finally found Dr. Shaw online, made an appointment and visited her. She is extremely knowledgeable, thorough, competent & caring. After only 2 visits, my skin is almost normal and most of my symptoms are relieved. I am so grateful that I found Dr. Shaw-a huge thank you to her and her staff!!!
Kathy – Mar 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne Shaw, NMD?
My experience with Dr Shaw was incredible. She listens to what your concerns are and figures out what needs to be done. Everything that she does is natural and you feel better so much quicker. Everyone should have a natural medicine doctor.
Tiffany R in Surprise, AZ – Sep 20, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne Shaw, NMD?
I will definitely recommend Dr Shaw to all my friends and family. She is wonderful! A great listener and cares for her patients!
Valerie Holmes in Waddell, Az – Jan 13, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne Shaw, NMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Shaw?

"I feel miserable, but my doctor says my labs are fine."  I hear this SO much!  Listen, if you feel awful, you aren't fine.  A holistic,...Read more

• Naturopathy