Dr. Anne Schanz, PHD

Counseling •  Female • Age 69

Dr. Schanz

Anne Schanz, PhD, LPC

2340 E Trinity Mills Rd Ste 300 Carrollton, TX 75006

Dr. Anne Schanz, PHD is a Counselor in Carrollton, TX. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Schanz to book an appointment.

Compare Dr. Anne Schanz, PHD with other Counselors near you

Dr. Schanz's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Schanz

Dr. Schanz?
We came to Dr. Schanz to kind of re-balance things in our marriage. We had already spoken with each other and addressed our issues on our own, but she was able to give us some good exercises to do to continue heading in the right direction. We are both much more appreciative of each other, more thoughtful about the other's needs and have improved our general chemistry. I think we were in a better starting position than many couples who might wait longer to seek counseling, so we quickly got past the need for frequent appointments, but we appreciate the tools Dr. Schanz provided and she will be the first option if the need arises again.
Matt – Jul 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne Schanz, PHD?
Anne's ability to guide you to an understanding of the underlying issues, and offer suggestions on how to resolve those issues is phenomenal. I would still be struggling and miserable if it were not for her help. I have hope again.
M. Russell – Jul 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne Schanz, PHD?
I have had both individual and group sessions with Dr.Schanz. I truly love them both! I had never experience a group class, but I am so glad I was open to it! It was an amazing opportunity that has helped me grow so much! Dr. Schanz is so kind and so knowledgeable. I'm so thankful to have found her!
P.DURAN – Jul 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne Schanz, PHD?
Dr. Schanz is a skilled and highly trained therapist. She has a no nonsense style which may not be for everyone. However, for true growth and positive change I have found her to be a true life saver. She is compassionate, wise and real. I believe these traits to be invaluable assets in a Therapist.
Shelby G – Jul 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne Schanz, PHD?
I only saw Dr. Schanz once. I approached my visit with optimism as her reviews were very impressive. I’m not sure what happened, perhaps I caught her on an off day, perhaps I was having one, but Dr. Schanz did very little to make me feel comfortable and welcomed in her office. I felt judged and belittled to the point where I came home in tears. My experience with Dr. Shanz almost caused me to give up on therapy. Fortunately, the next therapist I saw was a much better fit, and restored my faith.
Nov 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne Schanz, PHD?
I've done individual and group therapy with Anne, and found both to be highly effective in unravelling the complicated knots that I've managed to tie in my mind. She is kind, intelligent, and honest even if it hurts sometimes. I would recommend her 10/10.
Michael Bass – Oct 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne Schanz, PHD?
It's rare that I find a health provider who is focused on a comprehensive approach to medicine and who hears me out on whats going on. I always come out of a session having seen a different and helpful perspective to my issues. Her class on banishing sabatoging beliefs is helpful and has since allowed me to better approach issues that cause me anxiety. It's definitely worth taking the class. I only have the highest of praise.
Tim in Dallas, TX – Oct 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne Schanz, PHD?
Anne is wonderful! I've been seeing her for over a year now and am absolutely relieved I found the courage to visit her. She's a lifesaver and has helped me work through depression, anxiety, past trauma, establishing boundaries, mindfulness, and recognizing things about myself. I'd definitely recommend her!
Oct 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne Schanz, PHD?
The first time I met Dr. Schanz for my first appointment, I immediately felt comfortable with her. Within such a short time of going to her, she helped me realize A LOT about myself. I actually look forward to my appointments with her because I find them to be very helpful. Recently, I joined her Clarity Key class, and it's been a wonderful experience. From day 1, our group got along well, and we've all grown closer since. It's nice knowing that you are not alone!
Sarah in Plano, TX – Oct 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne Schanz, PHD?
Dr. Schanz is an incredible family counselor. She is attentive, listens, and adjusts her approach on an individual basis. We have used her for family counseling as well as how to cope with grief related to aging parents life stages. It doesn't matter the topic, she has been a true blessing to our family. I highly recommend her.
C.E. in none – Jun 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne Schanz, PHD?
My family has been seeing Anne for about 15 years and I've recommended her to many of my friends. She's an incredible person who's been hugely impactful in my personal growth. Highly recommended!
Frisco, TX – Sep 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne Schanz, PHD?
Absolutely Awesome!!! Dr. Schanz truly reached as no other psychologist as ever been able to achieve with me. I have anxiety, PTSD and bi-polar. She introduced me to "tapping " which has been a life saver. Her genuine caring is felt the moment you meet her. I thank God everyday for sending such a healer and Angel in my life!
Tina in Plano, TX – Sep 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne Schanz, PHD?
She is wonderful and really cares about her patients. I definetively recommend her!
Dallas, TX – Sep 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne Schanz, PHD?
Dr. Schanz has been an incredible help in my journey to recovering from depression. She is intuitive, thoughtful, and genuinely cares about her patients. I can't believe how much it has helped me just to visit and talk through things with her. She is unbelievably talented in her work and teaches techniques that have helped me through anxiety and depression. She is an amazing therapist and I can always count on her to be there.
Natalie in Dallas, TX – Sep 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne Schanz, PHD?
I've been seeing Dr. Schanz for almost 2 years and I consider her a vital part of my self care! She's helped me learn to cope with health issues, get to the root of some subconscious beliefs that were holding me back, and try new techniques to cope with my anxiety - TFT (thought field therapy). My life has changed dramatically for the better.
Christine in Plano, TX – Sep 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne Schanz, PHD?
Dr. Schanz has been an integral part of my healing process over the last 6 years. She has many methods to help. I've utilized most of them. She is very thought provoking and incredibly intuitive. I know for a fact I would not be where I am today with out her. She has truly changed my life for the better. I'm forever grateful to her. I've recommended her many of my close friends and family. They have all benefited from talking with her. If you are struggling at all, I know she can help. :)
Ashley Robinson in Allen, TX – Sep 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne Schanz, PHD?
I have known Dr. Schanz for about 15 years. I've been a client/patient of hers all of that time. The benefits that I've received from her professional help and treatments and insight have been priceless. Tapping is "a" tool, "one tool" in the tool box. It's not the only tool and it's not the perfect tool for everyone at every point in their lives. But it does work!
Carl in Mesquite, TX – Sep 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne Schanz, PHD?
I have been a client of Dr. Schanz for roughly 7 years. She is an excellent listener and gives honest sound advice and feedback. She will ask tough and thought provoking questions leaving a lasting impression long after your session ends. She is more than a therapist she's more like a coach. I have referred her to many people. I feel that everyone needs Dr. Schanz in their life!
Shelby in Dallas, TX – Sep 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne Schanz, PHD?
The anxiety relief class is a good balance of common sense, Holistic information, and education. I say common sense because even just remembering to breathe can be challenging when anxiety is high (for me anyway). I was a little anxious about just going to the class but Dr. Schanz has an easy way of making the environment warm and classmates open. There are more techniques than I thought.
Stacey in Dallas, TX – Jul 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne Schanz, PHD?
As a professional opera singer and teacher, I found Dr Schanz's anxiety relief seminar to be valuable and practical. In addition, It was a pleasure to meet such a superb. teacher. She is kind, focused, supportive and clear in teaching these techniques. My students are benefiting greatly as well. I highly recommend this seminar. it is time and energy well spent!
Peter Schindler in Lewisville, TX – Jul 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne Schanz, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Schanz?

Everyone is doing the best they can with what they know NOW. Self acceptance is the first step to healing and growth. Whether you are depressed, anxious, angry or suffering from addictions or bad relationships, the first step is YOUR Self Acceptance....Read more

• Counseling