Anne Causey, LPC

Anne Causey, LPC

Counseling  ·
Female  ·
Anne Causey, LPC is a counselor in The Woodlands, TX. She specializes in counseling, marriage & family therapy, and more.Read her story

26205 Oak Ridge Dr # 8

The Woodlands, TX 77380

Learn about Anne Causey

Anne Causey's bio

This content was provided by Anne Causey "I have been married since 1994 and have 3 wonderful children, two biological and one adopted from China. I love traveling, reading, animals and spending time with the people I love. "

This content was provided by Anne Causey "One of the greatest predictors of success in counseling is the ability of the client to feel comfortable with their therapist.  My goal is to provide a safe, warm and secure environment where individuals, couples and families can address the challenges and situations they are facing in their lives.

If you have out-of-network benefits I can provide you with a detailed receipt which you can submit to your insurance for reimbursement of your out-of-network benefits."

• Counseling
  • Christian Counseling
  • Grief and Bereavement
  • Individual Counseling
  • Marriage & Family Therapy
  • Psychological Trauma

Anne Causey does not have any board certifications listed.

• Family Counseling

• Albion College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1981
  • Northeastern Illinois University
    Other Education | Completed 1987

Anne Causey has no awards or honors listed.

Anne Causey does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Anne Causey and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Anne Causey's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Anne Causey

Anne Causey?
Anne Causey's Performance
What People Say About Anne Causey, LPC
RecentHighestLowest
Anne has helped my wife through many issues. And my wife and I have been to see Anne as a couple and has given us tools that help in communication and understanding each other. She really does care and takes her practice seriously. Anne has worked with us when we went as a couple so we could go...Read More
Paul in Houston, TX – Apr 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Anne Causey, LPC?
Anne is a wonderful counselor. She really understands to listen, but also to provide helpful guidance. I completely trust her.
Peter in The Woodlands – Feb 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Anne Causey, LPC?
I have had the opportunity to speak with Anne personally and have referred friends. We have found Anne to be most gracious to our needs, warm, and informative. She takes the time to listen and knows how to ask the questions that need asking. I have had to go to other counselors in the past who...Read More
Roni Jorgensen in Conroe, TX – Feb 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Anne Causey, LPC?
Anne is kind & cares but her practices are out of date Being affirmed during the 1st few weeks while sharing was nice but afterward was frustrating. I asked her what her treatment plan was & she didn't know & told me that she was just going to use her intuition.My new counselor has been shocked...Read More
Lisa M. in Spring, TX – Dec 21, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Anne Causey, LPC?
Anne is Amazing! She is so kind and so easy to talk to. I recommend Anne to all of my friends
Salt Lake City, UT – Nov 01, 2016
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Anne Causey?