Anne Causey, LPC

Counseling ·  Female · Age 60

Anne Causey

Anne M. Causey MA, LPC

26205 Oak Ridge Dr # 8 The Woodlands, TX 77380

Anne Causey, LPC is a counselor in The Woodlands, TX. She specializes in counseling, marriage & family therapy, and more.

Anne Causey accepts

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Anne Causey treats your condition or procedure

• Family Psychotherapy
  • Grief Therapy
  • Marital Therapy
  • Postpartum Depression
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Separation Anxiety
  • SIR-Spheres®

One of the greatest predictors of success in counseling is the ability of the client to feel comfortable with their therapist.  My goal is to provide a safe, warm and secure environment where individuals, couples and families can address the cha...

• Counseling

5.128205128205129%

Anne Causey?
Anne Causey's Performance
What People Say About Anne Causey, LPC
Anne is a gift from God! I can't say enough good things about her. She has been so very helpful in helping our family through very tough times. She is skillful, knowledgable and caring. She is truly outstanding, and I'm so glad we found her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Anne Causey, LPC?
Anne Causey played a HUGE part in saving our marriage. She guided us to discover each other’s (and our own) past hurts and to use that knowledge to be more mindful in our approach with one another. Anne also taught us to identify our cycle that leads to arguments. She then explained the roles each of us were playing and how both of us were contributing to our downward spirals. From there, she gave us alternative options of word choice that not only honor each other, but also take each other’s past hurts into consideration. Anne taught us to practice the pause and to communicate with words that express how we’re feeling about situations instead of making complaints or accusations about what the other is doing or not doing. In essence, she taught us how to communicate. I am so grateful to Anne for allowing God to work through her to save marriages by teaching couples to express themselves in a healthy way and to open our hearts to receive love from one another.
×Post a ResponseAre you Anne Causey, LPC?
Anne has helped my wife through many issues. And my wife and I have been to see Anne as a couple and has given us tools that help in communication and understanding each other. She really does care and takes her practice seriously. Anne has worked with us when we went as a couple so we could go in the evening.
×Post a ResponseAre you Anne Causey, LPC?
Anne is a wonderful counselor. She really understands to listen, but also to provide helpful guidance. I completely trust her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Anne Causey, LPC?
I have had the opportunity to speak with Anne personally and have referred friends. We have found Anne to be most gracious to our needs, warm, and informative. She takes the time to listen and knows how to ask the questions that need asking. I have had to go to other counselors in the past who were so impersonal that I felt I had to "do my time" and got out as soon as I could. While I have not been able to continue with Anne personally, I continue to refer my friends and family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Anne Causey, LPC?
Anne is kind & cares but her practices are out of date Being affirmed during the 1st few weeks while sharing was nice but afterward was frustrating. I asked her what her treatment plan was & she didn't know & told me that she was just going to use her intuition.My new counselor has been shocked bythe things that Anne did not try to help me with. Today there are established best practices not just winging it. If you need someone to listen, Anne is great. If you need real therapy, look else where
×Post a ResponseAre you Anne Causey, LPC?
Anne is Amazing! She is so kind and so easy to talk to. I recommend Anne to all of my friends
×Post a ResponseAre you Anne Causey, LPC?
Very professional and trustworthy. Anne is someone you can trust and she can really help you. She is amazing!
×Post a ResponseAre you Anne Causey, LPC?
Because of Anne, I am still married to the angel that God sent me. This last summer I was going to divorce my wife of 21 years and lose my 9 year old son as well in the divorce. This was because of me, not my wife. Anne gave me the tools to create a way to communicate and share, which allowed me to move even closer to my wife. If you have an uneasy feeling that something is wrong, have a conversation with her and discover why she can be a life changer for you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Anne Causey, LPC?
Very caring and attentive to your concerns.
×Post a ResponseAre you Anne Causey, LPC?
Anne exhibits true care, grace and professionalism during our counseling sessions. She is kind and patient in her interactions. Anne approaches treatment with positivity and a nurturing nature. She puts you at ease within a few minutes of meeting her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Anne Causey, LPC?
After speaking with Anne, I felt as if I was around close family. She made me feel relaxed and it was incredible how easy it was talking to her. She was professional, calm and truly reminded me how therapeutic it is to be able to share information with someone you feel a connection to. I left leaving like a burden was off my shoulders and with closure from past hardships. Thanks so much Anne!
×Post a ResponseAre you Anne Causey, LPC?
The entire atmosphere of Anne's office is warm and inviting. She is very patient and a wonderful listener. When I talk to her, she makes me feel especially important and comfortable. I'm very blessed to have met such a beautiful person. I would highly recommend her to my friends. I trust, they would be in caring hands.
×Post a ResponseAre you Anne Causey, LPC?
I've felt at ease with Anne from the first phone call. She listens well and always has insights that are healing and constructive. She has gone beyond the expected to meet us in emergency situations or offer support via phone calls. Anne has helped us through the hard times and with her encouragement we are making progress.
×Post a ResponseAre you Anne Causey, LPC?
Anne's compassionate, patient, kind, and spiritually intuitive nature, creates and environment of peace and healing. A true champion in healing hearts.
×Post a ResponseAre you Anne Causey, LPC?

How was your experience with Anne Causey?