Anna Watts, ABOC

OpticianryFemaleAge 33

Anna Watts

The Vision Parlor

1119 High St Ste 2 Auburn, CA 95603

Anna Watts, ABOC is a Optician in Auburn, CA. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Anna Watts to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Opticians in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Anna Watts treats your condition or procedure

• Severe Myopia
  • Soft Contact Lenses
  • Visual Migraine

Anna Watts accepts

Anna Watts accepts the following insurance:

Spectera

Anna Watts' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Anna Watts

Anna Watts?
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (16)
  • Listened & answered questions (15)
  • Staff friendliness (15)
    Anna was attentive and made everything easy. She provided a tray for me to try on different frames. She said she has a machine that sterilizes everything which was great because I went to Costco and it didn’t look like there was any covid protocol in place. Like them for everything else, but I’ve found a new place to order eyeglasses. I will continue to support local in Auburn and will refer my friends and family who need eyeglasses or sunglasses.
    Ronald L. – Feb 13, 2021
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Anna Watts, ABOC?
    I’m an Optometrist from Sherwood Park and found Anna through twitter. I wanted to support a fellow industry partner after hearing the story of the couple who copied the vision parlor. We are not all like them and we will make sure to spread the word over here. We expanded online as well so we understand. Your passion for our field shows in your work. Thank you for your tutorials & videos on how to set up our optical online. It was very helpful. God bless.
    Optometrist, Sherwood Park – Jan 31, 2021
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Anna Watts, ABOC?
    I have always hesitate to have my glasses adjusted because it requires return visits. My first meeting with Anna showed how patient she has with everyone. I liked and respected her so much I returned to purchase new glasses after my next eye exam. I am glad I did. She patiently spent literally hours with me, sharing her vast knowledge of lenses and frames with budget considerations. She is genuinely caring, and excels in her professionalism and business practices. I think her service is truly outstanding.
    Nov 19, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Anna Watts, ABOC?
    Wonderful service from Anna. I explained that I get pain behind my ears often from my old glasses and she made sure to adjust them until I was comfortable. I value her patience with me and recommend her to anyone.
    Anonymous User – Mar 17, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Anna Watts, ABOC?
    Great optician that knows her stuff. Anna recommended me to a great Optometrist. When I came back to her to get my glasses made, she remembered my name. That’s what I call great customer service. Very impressed and I recommend anyone looking for an exceptional optician to come to Anna.
    Marvin F – Jan 24, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Anna Watts, ABOC?
    First off all, it’s hard for me to find frames I like that fits my face the right way. It takes me weeks to decide. Second, Anna was patient and spent hours with me to ensure I was comfortable. She never got annoyed with me for taking so long. She explained the difference in every frame to help me understand why some were more comfortable than others. Third, I simply loved that everything was so personal. It gets uncomfortable when I go to other places and other people’s arguments bleed into my own experience or having to wait and fight over someone to help. I was sick of all the other places that just try to sell you or get annoyed of helping. Anna was a complete opposite of my previous experiences. Last, I don’t question if she cares about what I want, when I asked about buying glasses online, she explained the difference and her service continued to be stellar. After finding someone like Anna, I’m finally excited to get fitted for glasses. Thank you for everything!!
    H Diaz – Dec 19, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Anna Watts, ABOC?
    I travel often for work and I needed my glasses adjusted. After she finished, I kid you not, it was the most comfortable my glasses ever felt on my face. I inquired about safety glasses because our workers have been asking for something better. She impressed me on her knowledge about safety eyewear so I have her coming out to our company next week to fit our crew. I recommend other companies use her services even if it’s just to get her out there to adjust or repair glasses. As for me, I’m getting a new prescription next week so Anna can make new glasses for me.
    Lisa C. – Oct 11, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Anna Watts, ABOC?
    Fantastic service! Found Anna thru Recommendations on Facebook and I’m glad I did because I’m very impressed by her service. I was having problems with my glasses and she made adjustments to make it fit perfectly after years of frustration. She also referred me to an Optometrist since my prescription expired 2 years ago (who knew they expired??). I was avoiding getting glasses made after all the poor experiences from other places. Once I get the prescription, I FINALLY know the perfect place to have it filled! I recommend Anna to everyone looking for great expertise and service.
    Aileen – Aug 31, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Anna Watts, ABOC?
    Our company is impressed with Anna’s professionalism and knowledge. We have a business account set up and Anna comes out to provide us with her optician services. It’s fantastic since it makes it convenient for our employees. I highly recommend other companies utilize her services, especially if your employees need computer or safety prescription glasses. I plan on coming to her office to make my personal glasses since she takes United Health Care. It’s wonderful working with someone who loves glasses the way Anna does.
    Barbara – Aug 20, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Anna Watts, ABOC?
    Thanks for fixing my sunglasses and fitting it to my face. I sat on them months ago and it still fits great.
    Freeman – Aug 06, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Anna Watts, ABOC?
    Anna was friendly and helpful. She adjusted my sunglasses while I was looking at the selection. Great experience.
    Katie – Jul 30, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Anna Watts, ABOC?
    I came for a lens verification and frame adjustment. Thank you for verifying the power on the glasses I bought online from zenni and fitting the glasses to my face. It doesn’t fall off anymore and sits great on my nose now. Sad to know the power is off which explains why things are a bit unclear but I’ll just use them until my new glasses come in. Anna was fantastic and completely professional in her troubleshooting abilities. I’ll be seeing her going forward.
    Alice N – Jul 26, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Anna Watts, ABOC?
    Great eyeglass repair and adjustment.
    Chris – Jul 22, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Anna Watts, ABOC?
    Professional and knowledgeable service. Anna’s been my Optician for the last 10 years due to her great knowledge. She is exceptional with adjustments and she cares about her craft. I see my optometrist for my yearly exam and go to Anna to have my prescription filled because I like designing my glasses a certain way. I highly recommend coming to see her if you want someone with her skills.
    Dave S. – Jul 14, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Anna Watts, ABOC?
    Great and knowledgeable. Thank you for not being condescending and explaining everything so thoroughly. At first I was going to order my lens replacement online elsewhere. Luckily I didn’t because my frame was bent up and the hinge area doesn’t close very well. If I sent that in, that could’ve been money down the drain. Unfortunately I wouldn’t be able to replace my lens either way since my prescription expired. Anna explained all my options and made sure I was comfortable and understood the different lens options. Her knowledge about eyeglass fitment is impressive. I’ll be back as soon as I get my eye exam.
    Lisa R – Jul 11, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Anna Watts, ABOC?
    In my 45+ years of wearing glasses I’ve never received this type of service. As a disabled veteran I am grateful for their home service. I don’t get around as easily and it’s been hard for me to make it to my appointments since my family aren’t around. My pals told me about this young lady who comes to them to fix their glasses and they love her so I had to make an appointment with her too. She came to see us and I can’t tell you how helpful this young lady is. She fixed up our glasses like new. I’ve never had someone take such care in taking care of us older men and our glasses. We are at the tail end of our lives and we can’t thank her enough. Anna’s passion for helping us disabled veterans will take her far.
    Fred Garcia – Jun 13, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Anna Watts, ABOC?

How was your experience with Anna Watts?

As a Licensed Optician/Registered Spectacle Lens Dispenser, I take pride in providing quality care for my patients. Majority of patients I have the pleasure...Read more

Anna Watts is a Licensed Optician, who is licensed in California under the CA State Board of Optometry. She is a Registered Spectacle Lens Dispenser and...Read more

• Opticianry