Dr. Anna Remen, PHD

Psychology ·  Female

Dr. Remen

Servicenet Clinic Inc

50 Pleasant St Northampton, MA 01060

Dr. Anna Remen, PHD is a psychologist in Northampton, MA. She specializes in psychology.

Dr. Remen accepts

Dr. Remen accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
BlueConnect HMO
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
Preferred Blue PPO

No malpractice claims found for Massachusetts

Check if Dr. Remen treats your condition or procedure

• Psychology

Dr. Remen's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Remen

3.0

Dr. Remen?
Dr. Remen's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Anna Remen, PHD
I recently moved to the area and lost my health insurance, which meant finding all new doctors that worked with MA Health. Anna has been incredible. After months of searching for psychiatrists and therapist on my own, I contacted ServiceNet and within a few days Anna had set me up with a local psychiatrist. Within a week she set me up with a DBT Group, and has found me a therapist. I can't begin to emphasize just how much stress has been lifted between my intake with Anna and her assistance. A+
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna Remen, PHD?
In all my years of self-development, I've discovered how to fully live a life worth living through the work I've done with Dr. Remen.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna Remen, PHD?
In addition to being gentle, kind, and compassionate, Dr. Remen is very insightful. Under her skillful guidance, and just when I thought I knew almost everything there is to know about myself, she would show me another horizon. I also feel safe with her, and I attribute this to her humility and her Buddhist orientation. It is rare to find someone who is open-hearted, unassuming, and brilliant, but Dr. Remen is exactly that. She is truly special, and I recommend her highly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna Remen, PHD?
Dr. Remen is knowledgeable, kind and professional. She works to understand a person's background and experiences so that she knows how to best help them. I highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna Remen, PHD?
Dr. Anna Remen is a compassionate, skilled, and dedicated psychologist. She has a deep understanding of mindfulness and acceptance practices. She embodies an accepting and nonjudgmental approach while having expertise in many well-established and effective interventions. I would highly recommend her to others.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna Remen, PHD?
Dr. Remen practices what she teaches. She is extremely compassionate, accepting, and professional. I can now deal with my relationships and anxiety much more effectively. She taught me how to be self-compassionate. I highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna Remen, PHD?
Espouses a Buddhist/Mindfulness approach , yet in actuality is quite limited in her knowledge of these practices. Worse, she appears to be extremely judgmental and unaccepting of certain types of diversity . A sad and shocking experience .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna Remen, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Remen?