Anna Hollaender-Bird, LMFT

Marriage & Family TherapyFemaleAge 37

Marriage & Family Therapy

Anna Hollaender-Bird, LMFT is a Marriage & Family Therapist in Glendale, CA. Her office accepts new patients.

Anna Hollaender-Bird, LMFT

Los Angeles Family Therapy

121 W Lexington Dr Glendale, CA 91203

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Marriage & Family Therapists in your area

"Anna practices therapy from a client-centered approach, meaning Anna works closely with you to determine your goals for therapy. Anna has a strong background in EMDR therapy, CBT, and family systems work.  She un..."

- Anna Hollaender-Bird, LMFT

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Anna Hollaender-Bird treats your condition or procedure

Anna Hollaender-Bird's conditions and procedures:

• Addiction
  • Counseling Services
  • Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
  • Individual Therapy
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Relationship Issues
  • Self-Esteem Problems

Anna Hollaender-Bird accepts

Anna Hollaender-Bird's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Anna Hollaender-Bird

Anna Hollaender-Bird

I have known Mrs. Hollander professionally for many years as a colleague. I have always admired her therapeutic skills, ability to connect with clients, as well as her constant searching for increasing her knowledge base. She is personable, well versed in EMDR, mindfulness techniques, trauma, and addiction (to name a few). I highly recommend her as a therapist.
Lauren D. – Jul 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Anna Hollaender-Bird, LMFT?
I've seen many therapists throughout my lifetime. They were all good, but Anna is superb. She has completely changed my life for the better and I would hands-down recommend everyone to see her. She has a gift for understanding her patients deeply and how she incorporates meditation in her sessions truly elevates the experience and results. I look forward to every session with her!
May 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Anna Hollaender-Bird, LMFT?
Anna has changed my life in such a profound and beautiful way. Her keen insight is laser accurate and her knowledge of modalities seems endless. She makes me feel safe and confident to explore tough traumas. I am so grateful for her guidance, mentoring and genuine support.
Julia – Mar 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Anna Hollaender-Bird, LMFT?
I can't say enough amazing things about Anna - I started seeing her over 2 years ago struggling with some workplace issues - which was the tip of the iceberg (as she calls it!) for some deeper familial and childhood traumas that she helped me and continues to help me work through. Her approach and level of care and attention is second to none and she she has changed my life in ways i can't even begin to describe. She's become a much needed support system and our sessions are the best part of my week. I would give her 10 more stars if i could!
Jamie – Feb 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Anna Hollaender-Bird, LMFT?
I recommend Anna to anyone wanting to create change and gain insight into themselves. Her caring approach supports clients on the journey of self-improvement.
Feb 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Anna Hollaender-Bird, LMFT?
Anna is an excellent therapist and has helped me tremendously. Highly recommend.
Feb 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Anna Hollaender-Bird, LMFT?
Great therapist. Anna is very kind and knowledgeable.
Feb 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Anna Hollaender-Bird, LMFT?
Anna has been an exceptional therapist and I can speak very highly of her and recommend her to anybody looking for somebody to talk to. I will continue going to Anna throughout my life, as she is easy to talk to and listens.
Andrew W in Los Angeles, CA – Feb 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Anna Hollaender-Bird, LMFT?
Anna is a great therapist. I have been working with her for about two years now and I can't even begin to describe how she helped change my ways of thinking. She has worked very hard with me to overcome trauma from my childhood and helped me gain the confidence to live a much better adulthood. I recommend her if you are seeking a therapist. She's a great listener and gets to know how your mind works - being able to suggest how to deal with any issues that arise individually.
L – Jun 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Anna Hollaender-Bird, LMFT?
Anna is an exceptional therapist, professional, competent, caring with a genuine interest to help people. She validates your presence and gives you hope. I would highly recommend Anna to anyone looking for help navigating their lives in a positive and progressive direction.
none – May 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Anna Hollaender-Bird, LMFT?
Very nice person. She treated me for 6 months and I am a better and more confident now. Reccommend!
FL in Redwood City, CA – May 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Anna Hollaender-Bird, LMFT?
Anna is a fantastic therapist. As a colleague I have seen her affect and change the lives of many people for years. She is a well trained, gifted therapist that truly cares about the well being of her clients. She never ceases to be creative and dynamic in her work. I cannot recommend her enough. I hope that you are able to work with her.
John H in Los Angeles, CA – Sep 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Anna Hollaender-Bird, LMFT?

How was your experience with Anna Hollaender-Bird?