Dr. Anna DiGeso, OD is a cornea & contact management specialist in Somerville, NJ and has been practicing for 18 years. She specializes in cornea & contact management, optometry, and more.

Somerville Family Eyecare, LLC

• Sat: closed

Dr. DiGeso accepts

Dr. DiGeso accepts the following insurance:

AARP
Oxford Health Plans
QualCare
QualCare HMO
QualCare PPO
Vision Service Plan (VSP)

No malpractice claims found for New Jersey

• Soft Contact Lenses
  • Strabismus Examination
  • Vision Screening
  • Watering Eyes

My goal is to provide you and your family with the best vision care available by using the latest in optometric technology and treatment options. My friendly and competent staff is dedicated to providing you with quality visits in a comfortable setting.

• Cornea & Contact Management

1.0582010582010581%

Dr. DiGeso?
Dr. DiGeso's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Anna DiGeso, OD
I have been seeing Dr. DiGeso for years. She has always been thorough and outstanding in every way. She has been helpful with glasses and contact lenses. There were 2 occasions where I went to a different provider and had miserable experiences. I would not consider having anyone else take care of my eyes than Dr. DiGeso.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna DiGeso, OD?
Had been to two other doctors and couldn't get any relief for at-times painful corneal erosion. Dr. DiGeso saw me on a few hours' notice, did an incredibly thorough exam, took a totally different approach from the other doctors, and just a few weeks later I'm almost symptom free, and best of all there's no longer any discussion of removing my cornea, which is nice!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna DiGeso, OD?
I would like to say thank you Dr. DiGeso for your gentle touch, being on-time and explanation of everything you did. It made my experience a lot easier and less stressful. Your entire staff were great and very professional. I will be going back again and again! Thanks again for a great experience!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna DiGeso, OD?
Dr. Digeso is a good eye doctor, but her business is not good at all. The people who fit you for glasses are always horrible, and the guy who sold me my over-priced pair only worked there for a few weeks. He lied to me and neither the doctor nor her staff cared that I spent $500 bucks (WITH insurance coverage) for a pair of glasses that are useless. If you own a business, you should take accountability for your employees.
Patient satisfaction is very important to me and...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna DiGeso, OD?
Such a professional staff !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna DiGeso, OD?
I moved to Readington a few months ago and had been looking for an optometrist. I found Dr. Digeso via Google and decided to walk into her office to make an appointment. Right away I was pleasantly greeted and the office had such a warm feeling. After the exam and speaking with Dr. Digeso and her staff, I knew I had made the best decision. They are professionals who treat you like a person! I will never go anywhere else! :)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna DiGeso, OD?
Dr. DiGeso is very thorough with the exam. I felt very comfortable knowing she will take the best care of me. Her office is also very organized, with appointment reminders and courtesy emails and texts. I would recommend any friend or family member to Dr DiGeso- you are in good hands!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna DiGeso, OD?
I found Dr. DiGeso through Health Grades. When I arrived I didn't wait very long to see the Dr. The staff was very nice and I thought Dr. DiGeso was very professional and knowledgeable. She spent a lot of time with me and was very thorough. I have been having a problem for a few years now and no one was able to explain it to me. She was terrific, very helpful and patient, I would encourage anyone to go to her. I was extremely satisfied.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna DiGeso, OD?
I can not speak highly enough of this practice and Dr. DiGeso specifically. My family has been going to her for 10 years now. It was because of her finding and diagnosing a medical condition involving my optic nerve and having me sent directly to the hospital that I found out I had a medical condition that put my pregnancy that was weeks along at high risk. I am convinced if it wasn't for her my daughter and I would not have made it through my pregnancy. She even took the time to call me and
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna DiGeso, OD?
I have found Dr. DiGeso to be extremely thorough in the care of my vision. Dr. DiGeso takes time to answer all of my questions and is always friendly and professional, as is the entire staff at Somerville Family Eycare. The office has a great selection of frames and the staff will spend as much time as you need in helping you select the frames that look best on you. I have and will continue to recommend Somerville Family Eyecare to family, friends and coworkers.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna DiGeso, OD?
My family and I have been patients of Dr. DiGeso for the past 14 years. We are very satisfied with the personalized service we receive from Dr. DiGeso and her staff. I am always impressed with Dr. DiGeso and her staff?s patience with my children, especially when it comes to choosing frames and training in the use of contact lenses. There is a very nice selection of frames for children and adults. The office is immaculate, and the atmosphere is very welcoming.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna DiGeso, OD?
Despite being a Family Eyecare office, Dr. DiGeso does NOT work well with children. She lacks patience and the bedside manner to deal with them. Without getting into too much detail, she completely discredited my son's poor vision complaint saying he only wanted glasses, and didn't need them. I took him to a children's eye doctor and sure enough they figured out what was going on with his eyes. The receptionist is so unbelievably RUDE. She's always short on the phone & is very condescending.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna DiGeso, OD?
I was a first time patient. She did not introduce herself when she saw me. Very quiet, does not really try to converse much, seems very distant, just did what she needed to do. Will be looking for a new optometrist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna DiGeso, OD?
I've been a patient for many years and always find her to be thorough and good-natured.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna DiGeso, OD?

How was your experience with Dr. DiGeso?