Dr. Anna Davis, PHD

Psychology •  Female

Dr. Anna Davis, PHD is a Psychologist in Bartlett, TN. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Davis to book an appointment.

The Psychiatry Group

Psychiatry Group3173 Kirby Whitten Rd Ste 104 Bartlett, TN 38134

Dr. Davis' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Davis

95.34883720930233%

Dr. Davis?
What People Say About Dr. Anna Davis, PHD
Dr. Davis is a very thorough and caring psychologist. Her bedside manner is explicit. She does what is in the best interest of the patient. Dr. Davis, thank you for caring.
DRR – Dec 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna Davis, PHD?
Dr. Davis is never less than 20 minutes late for appointments, even the first appointments of the day. She is very forgetful and forgot a lot of key things I had told her. She had some good advice, but it isn't worth dealing with the lateness and forgetfulness.
Nov 06, 2019
Your observation is valuable. It is...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna Davis, PHD?
She has helped me Recover after I was involved in a bad car accident. I was afraid to drive.
GT – Oct 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna Davis, PHD?
Dr. Davis is a caring, extremely competent provider. She connects well with me and is quite empathetic. She is a strong advocate for me with my psychiatrist
TP – Sep 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna Davis, PHD?
Dr Davis helped me a lot through a difficult time. Highly recommend her!
Anonymous – Sep 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna Davis, PHD?
Dr. Davis has helped me so much. I was seeing another therapist that just didn’t really give me insight into why I was feeling the way I was or how to work through things. So I decided to give Dr. Davis a chance and it was the best decision of my life. She’s completely helped me cope with every traumatic thing I’ve dealt with and has encouraged me through every step of the way. Even when I don’t feel like I see any progress, she reminds me of just how much she’s seen me grow in the almost 6 months I’ve been seeing her. I’m beyond thankful to have found her.
Aug 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna Davis, PHD?
Dr. Davis guided me through a very tough and confusing time in my life. She was kind yet firm and honest with me, and led me to answer some very hard questions. Her approach with me was the absolute right one, and I really appreciated her advice and guidance. I strongly recommend her.
DF – Aug 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna Davis, PHD?
She was very understanding and even had experiences that related to my situation which helped me put my life into perspective.
Aug 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna Davis, PHD?
Dr. Davis saved my life. I have dealt with anxiety for many years and when I found Dr. Davis a few years ago, I had hit rock bottom and did not want to live anymore. I was so depressed and could not get out of the bed to attend my appointments but she never gave up on me and would call and text just to check up on me. She is a great psychologist and I highly recommend her for anyone that is in need of help
Robin Moorer – Mar 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna Davis, PHD?
I would highly recommend Dr. Davis. She helped me immensely during a very difficult time in my life.
Pamela Porter in Memphis, TN – Mar 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna Davis, PHD?
I have worked with Dr Davis for many years as a professional peer and made many referrals to her for my patients. She is always very profess, kind and caringional and does all she can do to work with difficult situations. My patients who have seen Dr Davis have been very pleased with their experiences. Will continue to refer patients to her
Mar 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna Davis, PHD?
She makes me feel like I’m more than just “the client” or patient. she is really interested in me and what is going on in my life.
Tonya Bates in Cordova, TN – Feb 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna Davis, PHD?
I have known and worked closely with Dr. Davis for many years and I know that she loves and cares about her patients. She cares about people in general. Dr. Davis is genuine, caring and honest when it comes to taking care of her patients. I am able to trust that any patient that I refer to her will be treated with the utmost respect and courtesy. Dr. Davis is concerned about the well being of others. She is the professional that you can feel comfortable and confident in the care provided.
BB in Memphis , TN – Feb 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna Davis, PHD?
Dr. Davis is amazing! She is very attentive to my needs and my son's needs. She gets back to me in a timely manner. She gives good strategies to put into practice immediately!
Bartlett, TN – Feb 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna Davis, PHD?
Dr. Davis has been wonderful in helping my grandson deal with his tics and anxiety. She is calm and understanding and excellent at listening and offering helpful suggestions that he and I can work on at home. We feel very lucky to have found her! My grandson actually looks forward to his appointments. We both highly recommend her.
KF in Bartlett, TN – Feb 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna Davis, PHD?
Dr. Davis is wonderful. She's very good at asking the right questions and pin pointing issues. I'd definitely recommend her.
Memphis, TN – Oct 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna Davis, PHD?
Dr Davis has been a lifeaver to me. Without her guidance I am not sure where I would be.
Oct 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna Davis, PHD?
Dr. Davis is a consummate professional with high integrity who is genuinely interested in her clients’ welfare. She is thoughtful, attentive and listens before speaking. She is frank, open, honest and sincere in her concern, offering direct responses to questions, extremely adept at assessing a situation and helping one move through the steps to resolve their issues. Her ability to make you feel comfortable in sharing complex and difficult topics is her greatest asset. She is warm and friendly
KKPlumlee in Memphis, TN – Aug 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna Davis, PHD?
Dr.Davis is an incredible psychologist! She is very professional, respectful, helpful, very trustworthy, etc! I personally think she’s the best there is! I would reccomend her to anyone! K.A.
K.A. – Aug 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna Davis, PHD?
I’m a new patient with Dr. Davis. I knew after one visit with her that I had chosen the right doctor for my situation. I’m never rushed and I love how understanding she is. I look forward to my visits with her and her concern to help.
Michael Pruitt in Covington, TN – Aug 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna Davis, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Davis?

Dr. Davis accepts

Dr. Davis accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
Blue Network E
Medicare

No malpractice claims found for Tennessee

Check if Dr. Davis treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Davis' conditions and procedures:

• Adolescent Counseling
  • Behavior Modification
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Grief Therapy