Dr. Anna Davis, PHD

Dr. Anna Davis, PHD

Psychology ·  Female

Dr. Anna Davis, PHD is a psychologist in Memphis, TN. She specializes in psychology.

Dr. Davis accepts

Dr. Davis accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
Blue Network E
Medicare

No malpractice claims found for Tennessee

Check if Dr. Davis treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Davis' conditions and procedures:

• Adolescent Counseling
  • Behavior Modification
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Grief Therapy

Dr. Davis?
Dr. Davis' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Anna Davis, PHD
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Davis saved my life. I have dealt with anxiety for many years and when I found Dr. Davis a few years ago, I had hit rock bottom and did not want to live anymore. I was so depressed and could not get out of the bed to attend my appointments but she never gave up on me and would call and text just to check up on me. She is a great psychologist and I highly recommend her for anyone that is in need of help
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna Davis, PHD?
I would highly recommend Dr. Davis. She helped me immensely during a very difficult time in my life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna Davis, PHD?
I have worked with Dr Davis for many years as a professional peer and made many referrals to her for my patients. She is always very profess, kind and caringional and does all she can do to work with difficult situations. My patients who have seen Dr Davis have been very pleased with their experiences. Will continue to refer patients to her
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna Davis, PHD?
She makes me feel like I’m more than just “the client” or patient. she is really interested in me and what is going on in my life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna Davis, PHD?
I have known and worked closely with Dr. Davis for many years and I know that she loves and cares about her patients. She cares about people in general. Dr. Davis is genuine, caring and honest when it comes to taking care of her patients. I am able to trust that any patient that I refer to her will be treated with the utmost respect and courtesy. Dr. Davis is concerned about the well being of others. She is the professional that you can feel comfortable and confident in the care provided.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna Davis, PHD?
Dr. Davis is amazing! She is very attentive to my needs and my son's needs. She gets back to me in a timely manner. She gives good strategies to put into practice immediately!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna Davis, PHD?
Dr. Davis has been wonderful in helping my grandson deal with his tics and anxiety. She is calm and understanding and excellent at listening and offering helpful suggestions that he and I can work on at home. We feel very lucky to have found her! My grandson actually looks forward to his appointments. We both highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna Davis, PHD?
Dr. Davis is wonderful. She's very good at asking the right questions and pin pointing issues. I'd definitely recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna Davis, PHD?
Dr Davis has been a lifeaver to me. Without her guidance I am not sure where I would be.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna Davis, PHD?
Dr. Davis is a consummate professional with high integrity who is genuinely interested in her clients’ welfare. She is thoughtful, attentive and listens before speaking. She is frank, open, honest and sincere in her concern, offering direct responses to questions, extremely adept at assessing a situation and helping one move through the steps to resolve their issues. Her ability to make you feel comfortable in sharing complex and difficult topics is her greatest asset. She is warm and friendly
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna Davis, PHD?
Dr.Davis is an incredible psychologist! She is very professional, respectful, helpful, very trustworthy, etc! I personally think she’s the best there is! I would reccomend her to anyone! K.A.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna Davis, PHD?
I’m a new patient with Dr. Davis. I knew after one visit with her that I had chosen the right doctor for my situation. I’m never rushed and I love how understanding she is. I look forward to my visits with her and her concern to help.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna Davis, PHD?
Dr. Davis, is an amazing doctor. Am a type of person want my doctor to have the best of means about me not just to see me cause their my doctor. When I saw Dr. Davis was about me. I felt better and open up to her about my situation. She is a great doctor for dealing with any type of stress. She will go above and beyond to help you. Thats why she is Amazing Person. Consuela
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna Davis, PHD?
I've seen many therapists over the years and she's been the best. She's professional and has a great deal of experience working with adults and children. She is supportive and practical in her approach, and always available if there is a crisis. I would definitely recommend her to a friend or family member.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna Davis, PHD?
Dr. Anna Davis is very easy to talk with, is super helpful with her resources, and has been instrumental in my journey. I highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna Davis, PHD?
She was wonderful. I went in with all these things going on in my life, and talking to her made things and situations I was going through felt EASY and STILL. She is awesome! I would definitely keep her on speed dial.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna Davis, PHD?
I see Dr. Davis for sever health anxiety. When she left private practice for a bit I tried someone else and just stopped going. Recently I have been struggling and was thrilled to hear she was back in private practice. She is down to earth and for understanding yet tells you what steps you need to take to reach your goal.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna Davis, PHD?
Dr. Davis was kind, caring and considerate. She saw me quickly and listened well, offering feedback that was needed and appreciated. I never felt rushed through my session with her, and often felt as if I were her only patient. I would return to her if needed, and have recommended her to others.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna Davis, PHD?
At first I was rather nervouse to see a psychologist, but Dr. Davis erased the fear after the first session. She is very easy to work with.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna Davis, PHD?
Dr. Davis is caring and compassionate to her patients. She listens well. She works with her patients to set goals and to have her patients better understand themselves. She will let you know if you need to be referred somewhere else. She will go the extra mile in making sure that the patient receives the correct care, even if it isn't through her. Dr. Davis has great follow-up. She remembers the topics/issues discussed from previous meetings. And genuinely cares to treat her patients.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Davis?