Ann Mundell-Noel, MA

Audiology (Hearing Aid Fitting) ·  Female · Age 58

Ann Mundell-Noel

Ultimate Hearing of Laguna Hills

24251 Avenida De La Carlota Ste B1 Laguna Hills, CA 92653

Ann Mundell-Noel, MA is an audiology (hearing aid fitter) in Laguna Hills, CA and has been practicing for 36 years. She graduated from Michigan State University in 1983 and specializes in audiology (hearing aid fitting) and hearing instruments.

Ann Mundell-Noel accepts

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Ann Mundell-Noel treats your condition or procedure

• Hyperacusis
  • Sensorineural Deafness
  • Tinnitus
  • Tympanometry

As an audiologist, I believe that just as no two fingerprints are alike, no two people have the same hearing issues. One size does not fit all. I treat each patient as a person with different needs. Our goal is to find the right solution for you. We listen, we ask questions, and we understand what your needs are for you.

• Audiology (Hearing Aid Fitting)
  • Hearing Instruments

Ann Mundell-Noel?
Ann Mundell-Noel's Performance
What People Say About Ann Mundell-Noel, MA
Recent
Ann did the best hearing test that I have ever had. Very thorough, informative and professional. On top of that, she is very kind!
×Post a ResponseAre you Ann Mundell-Noel, MA?
If you have any issues about hearing, this would be the Lady to see. I had been to another audiologist and 2 dispensers of hearing aids. It seemed all of them wanted to push their favorite hearing aid. I was referred to Ann by 2 of my Chorus Members. Ann is very knowledgeable about hearing. She gives a very thorough hearing test. Above all, she is most honest. I had a particular brand of aid and she said the mid range quality would be fine for me. I can, have & will recommended her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ann Mundell-Noel, MA?
Ann is kind and very considerate. My husband (Jack) had a lot of reservations about seeing anyone about his hearing issues. Minutes after meeting Ann, her professionalism, her knowledge and her obvious and genuine care for people immediately put him at ease. He was successfully fitted with some hearing aids and is continuing his care with Ann. Our whole family is so thankful. Jack is back! The grumpy guy is gone and we are all laughing together again! Life is good.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ann Mundell-Noel, MA?
Ann will take the time to find out what your unique issue is with hearing loss and how it can best be resolved with just the right hearing aid device in order to improve your quality of life. She went to great lengths to find out which hearing aid was the best fit for me. Ann would even take the extra step to personally call me to find out how I was doing with my hearing aids. She is not only technically knowledgeable, but also an excellent communicator, patient and truly the BEST in the field!
×Post a ResponseAre you Ann Mundell-Noel, MA?
Ann has changed the life of my father & in turn the rest of our family. My father's hearing has always been a struggle both for him & the ones that love him. Phone conversations were next to impossible & lead to frustration. Now with her expertise, knowledge & kindness? he can hear everything! I can not convey the smile on his face when he talks on the phone or while we sit & chat, but it is a look of true bliss. Thank you for helping him to hear how much we love him & changing his world
×Post a ResponseAre you Ann Mundell-Noel, MA?
Ann Mundell-Noel is very experienced and her office has all of the modern tools to properly fit hearing aids. I love my new Widex hearing aids. She is very patient and works to make sure your hearing aids are properly fitted.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ann Mundell-Noel, MA?

How was your experience with Ann Mundell-Noel?

Ultimate Hearing of Laguna Hills