Dr. Ann Maruri, DNP

Pediatric Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) ·  Female · Age 57

Dr. Maruri

Westside Pediatrics

1407 N 2000 W Ste B Clinton, UT 84015

Dr. Ann Maruri, DNP is a pediatric nurse practitioner in Clinton, UT and has been practicing for 18 years. She graduated from University Of Utah College Of Nursing in 2001 and specializes in pediatric nursing (nurse practitioner).

Dr. Maruri accepts

Dr. Maruri accepts the following insurance:

Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA
SelectHealth
Tricare

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Utah

Check if Dr. Maruri treats your condition or procedure

• ADHD Testing
  • Allergies
  • Allergy Treatment
  • Asthma in Children
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Autism
  • Wart Removal
  • Well Baby Care
  • Well Child Examination
  • Well New Born Care

Ann began her medical career as the first female firefighter/paramedic in the State of Utah, working for Salt Lake City Fire Department for 5 years. She then continued her educational pursuits in the field of nursing until reaching her goal with a Do...

• Pediatric Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

2001

Dr. Maruri?
Dr. Maruri's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Ann Maruri, DNP
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Maruri is knowledgeable and has helped my children when other doctors have not been able to isolate the problem. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a quality physician.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ann Maruri, DNP?
Dr Annis amazing! She is the best doctor I have ever taken my kids to. She spent extra time answering all my questions and calls personally to follow up! I will never take my kids anywhere else
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ann Maruri, DNP?
Thank you, my grandson ate solid food for the first time in 5 weeks today! We are so grateful that you took us seriously and believe what we was telling you. My grandson was seen by 3 other pediatric doctors that really did nothing. We can not thank you enough for sending him to primary children's hospital and to an excellent gastrointestinal special. Poor little guy suffered for weeks. You are number one best pediatrician in northern utah. Sincerely,
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ann Maruri, DNP?
I am very picky about my kids healthcare provider. Before choosing Ann I went to several other providers in the area. I never returned to any office for a second visit because I was not impressed with the Physician or the office. After speaking with over a dozen parents, reading reviews online, and calling and speaking with her staff, I made an appointment with her. She is now the primary care provider for my kids, and we could not be happier.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ann Maruri, DNP?
Excellent. We could not ask for a better provider or staff. We will never go anywhere else.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ann Maruri, DNP?
Everything was perfect from start to finish. When I called to make the appointment, her staff was courteous and friendly. I had questions on what immunizations were needed and her nurse was very informative, when I went to the appointment, I got in to see her almost immediately, and the thoughtful care and thoroughness of the visit was so appreciated by myself and my son. I will never go anywhere else.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ann Maruri, DNP?
I LOVE Dr. Maruri!!! I am so grateful for the attention to detail and care the she provides. We just moved here, and all 4 of my kids had a different Pediatrician in Texas. On my son's well child check with Dr. Maruri, she amazingly found a heart defect that ALL OTHER DOCTORS BEFORE HER HAD MISSED!!! The Pediatric Cardiologist at Primary Children's said that so was so impressed with Dr. Maruri's thorough exam. My son's problem is a simple fix now, but would have been irreparable later in life
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ann Maruri, DNP?
My 3 year old son became ill overnight, when I called the office the next morning they got me an appointment right away. Dr. Maruri listened to my concerns as well as did a thorough exam while we were there. She was professional, and very personable. My 3 year old is quite shy around new people, but he warmed up to her and she had him smiling within a few minutes. I will make Dr. Maruri my primary care provider for all future visits.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ann Maruri, DNP?
I came in to see Ann for an upper respiratory problem which she took care of. She noticed another problem I had and started asking me about it.I had been to other doctors in the past regarding this condition and no one ever figured it out or even cared to find out.Ann asked me so many questions that nobody else had asked and told me she would do some research about it.She has since run some tests to figure it out. I feel like she really cares and wants to get to the bottom of it. Ann is Awesome!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ann Maruri, DNP?
Dr. Maruri is absolutely amazing!! As a mom you always follow your gut, I knew something was wrong with my little drake after he wasn't meeting milestones that he needed to be, after months of no answers & 3 different doctors I finally found her at westside medical! She agreed something was not right. She instantly went to work researching & paying very close attention to my son. She did a genetic test right there in her office and after 4 weeks... BOOM ANSWERS!!! My son has 3p syndrome. We??Her
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ann Maruri, DNP?

How was your experience with Dr. Maruri?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Maruri treats patients.