AcupunctureFemale

Acupuncture

Anjanetta Ro-Trock is a Acupuncturist in Fairfax, CA.

Anjanetta Ro-Trock
85 Bolinas Rd Ste 4-5 Fairfax, CA 94930 ()

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Acupuncturists in your area

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Anjanetta Ro-Trock treats your condition or procedure

Anjanetta Ro-Trock accepts

Anjanetta Ro-Trock's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Anjanetta Ro-Trock

Based on 1 rating

Anjanetta Ro-Trock

Dr. Anjie has totally changed my quality of life. Initially, I went to her to treat my sciatica and severe back pain. After one acupuncture session I was standing straight, there was no longer pain shooting down my leg and I could feel my toes. Dr. Anjie made some wonderful recommendations to manage the pain and at this point, my back no longer bothers me. In the process, she determined I was magnesium deficient which was also affecting my sleep and stress level. I rest peacefully and painlessly now. Finally, I was discussing some health issues with Dr. Anjie and she made a few suggestions to changes in my diet and every single one has had a huge impact! Especially eliminating soy! I trust Dr. Anjie with my health and wellness. She is a truly talented and skilled doctor.
Mar 20, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Anjanetta Ro-Trock?

How was your experience with Anjanetta Ro-Trock?

Anjanetta Ro-Trock is a Acupuncturist in Fairfax, CA.

• Acupuncture

Does Anjanetta Ro-Trock accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Anjanetta Ro-Trock accepts your insurance.

Where is Anjanetta Ro-Trock's office located?

Anjanetta Ro-Trock's office is located at 85 Bolinas Rd Ste 4-5, Fairfax, CA 94930. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Anjanetta Ro-Trock offer telehealth services?

Anjanetta Ro-Trock has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Anjanetta Ro-Trock?

85 Bolinas Rd Ste 4-5 Fairfax, CA 94930