Anita Nischal, MDPA

Physician Assistant (PA) •  Female

Anita Nischal

WHP wellness

3027 John F Kennedy Blvd Jersey City, NJ 07306

Anita Nischal, MDPA is a Physician Assistant in Jersey City, NJ and has over 21 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from University Of Antigua School Of Medicine medical school in 1999. She is affiliated with Staten Island University Hospital. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Anita Nischal to book an appointment.

Anita Nischal's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Anita Nischal

4.4

Anita Nischal?
Dr. Nishchal is one of the most wonderful physicians I have ever met. She is highly knowledgeable and really cares about her patients. She goes above and beyond what you expect from a doctor and she is so humble and helpful it’s really superb. She explains everything in great detail and is always willing to do whatever she can to make sure her patients understand what is going on. I highly recommend her services and appreciate how wonderful she really is. Her staff is also very professional and try their best to make sure you don’t have to wait too long.
Aliya B. – Apr 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Anita Nischal, MDPA?
Very professional, thorough, friendly.
Jun 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Anita Nischal, MDPA?
Disrespectful and unprofessional staff.
NJ – Mar 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Anita Nischal, MDPA?
Kind and professional. Very good experience.
Rkirby in Old Bridge NJ – May 24, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Anita Nischal, MDPA?
If you are looking for a kind, caring and compassionate doctor who is well versed in both traditional (allopathic) and functional medicine, Dr. Nischal is the doctor you! She is intelligent, well-informed doctor who is constantly educating herself on the latest medical advances. She is also knowledgeable and respectful of the body, and functional medicine sits at the heart of her medical approach. She is a wonderful doctor; I highly recommend her!
Feb 28, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Anita Nischal, MDPA?
Dr. Nischal is a very caring physician. She takes the time to explain exactly what is wrong after hearing your symptoms and offers alternative choices when conventional medicine does nothing bot make you worse. I would highly recommend this physician.
Sue M in Bayonne, NJ – Feb 19, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Anita Nischal, MDPA?
I started consulting Dr. Nischal 6 months ago and can vouch for the improvements I have seen in me. She took a very holistic approach to treat me, something I have not seen in many doctors. Some sessions, she spent more than 2 hours over my issues on stress and anxiety. I went though some through tests ( all handled by her very competent staff ) and she clearly explained my prescriptions and why they are needed. I am glad I went to her and would recommend her to anyone.
Praj P in Edison, NJ – Feb 13, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Anita Nischal, MDPA?
I have been a patient of Dr. Nischal for over 20 years. Of all the doctors I have seen she is the only one I trust completely. She is thorough, caring and patient.
Monica Pena in Old Bridge, NJ – Feb 13, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Anita Nischal, MDPA?
She's amazing ! Love her whole staff as well. I usually hate going to the doctors, but I never have a problem with Dr. Nischal. Everything goes by quickly. Never had to wait long.
Payal Patel in Old bridge – Feb 10, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Anita Nischal, MDPA?
Dr. Anita Nischal is an excellent doctor! She is such a great listener, kind, sensitive, and took her time to find out the cause of my anxiety issues. My life has been changed for the better since I have been her patient. The doctor has found solutions not cover ups for my ailments in which other doctors I had visited had dismissed or just informed me to deal with it. Furthermore, the courteous staff, easy appointment scheduling, and impeccable office make the visit very welcoming.
Naomi Hassell in Jersey City, NJ – Feb 09, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Anita Nischal, MDPA?
horrible doctors office. you wait hours for her to see you for 2 minutes. she never in the jersey city office and she messed up my Pap smear so I had to go back again. she gave me a 100 dollar a month birth control and when I called for a cheaper one she told me to look one up myself. then I called a few weeks later because I got a uti again she told me she was going to call in the prescription and never did. horrible stay away.
Feb 02, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Anita Nischal, MDPA?

How was your experience with Anita Nischal?

Our practice focuses on preventative health using proven technique of both Conventional and Alternative Medicine modalities. Patients come to our practice when they are looking for answers to their symptoms which conventional medicine have overlooked...Read more

• Physician Assistant (PA)
  • Functional Medicine