Chiropractic  |
Female
Dr. Anita Haque, DC
Dr. Anita Haque, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Livermore, CA.

1855 1st St

Livermore, CA 94550

(925) 960-1960

Learn about Dr. Haque

• Chiropractic

Dr. Haque does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Education data for Dr. Haque is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Haque has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Haque has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Haque does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Haque and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Haque's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Haque to family and friends
Dr. Haque's Performance
in Pleasanton, CA |
Never thought I would like chiropractic until I met Dr. Haque. She helped me get past the shoulder pain that I was dealing with a few years ago. Now regular visits help keep everything under control. Dr.Haque and her wonderful staff do a great job caring for their patients.
in Pleasanton, CA |
Gentle and caring....office adheres to schedules and gets you on your way with minimal wait...Office staff very courteous and efficient...They earn their keep and deserve a raise and/or promotion...Sincerely, Don G.
in Pleasanton, CA |
Have had continuous improvement with my back and shoulders. Dr Haque and and Dr Dena are very attentive and professional. The office staff, Alyssa and Shelby are very personable and pleasant to work with, always a joy!
in Livermore, CA |
Excellent treatment! 100% recommendation! Zero pain and able to sleep through the night. The entire staff is incredible and works with you from start to finish!
in Livermore, CA |
Dr. Haque is incredibly caring and attentive, not to mention a great adjuster! She does an excellent job of explaining things to me and always takes the time to check in with me and not just rush through the exam and adjustments.
in Livermore, CA |
I've been seeing Dr. Haque for a number of years. From upper back problems in my office days, to migraines, and now sciatica, Dr. Haque has helped me and my body get back on track (no pun intended ??). I've recommended numerous friends and will continue to do so.
in Livermore, CA |
I was in a helicopter accident in Afghanistan and have lived in constant pain for years. Until I came to this office, I was seeing a chiropractor who did not properly address my injuries. This office did a complete assessment on my first visit and put together a treatment plan for me specifically. Each visit my needs are addressed and I walk out of the office with a to do list to continue to get better. I am completely satisfied with the staff and treatment I have received here.
in Livermore, CA |
The best chiropractor I've ever visited!
Have you seen Dr. Anita Haque, DC?
Are you Dr. Haque?