Anita Charles, CRNP

Pediatric Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)Female

Pediatric Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Anita Charles, CRNP is a Pediatric Nurse Practitioner in Lancaster, PA. Her office accepts telehealth appointments.

Anita Charles, CRNP
1725 Oregon Pike # 100 Lancaster, PA 17601
Telehealth services available
Telehealth services available

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Pediatric Nurse Practitioners in your area

• Offers Telehealth

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check if Anita Charles treats your condition or procedure

Anita Charles accepts

Anita Charles accepts the following insurance:

Capital Blue Cross

Anita Charles' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Anita Charles

Based on 1 rating

Anita Charles

My family and I LOVE Anita. She listens to what I have to say, and also listens to my children. She doesn’t speak to me as if my children aren’t in the room—she includes them in the conversation about their care. Anita is also very compassionate and non-judgemental. She understands because she is a mom who is making similar decisions for her own children. I have never had a bad experience with her. She has never spoken to me in a condescending manner, like some other pediatricians, but speaks to you as if you were an equal. I always try to schedule my kids’ appointments with her because she remembers their medical and social history and has built a positive rapport with each of them. I can’t say enough good things about her!
Dec 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Anita Charles, CRNP?

How was your experience with Anita Charles?

• Pediatric Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)