Dr. Anish Bajaj, DC

ChiropracticMaleAge 47

Dr. Bajaj

Path Medical

304 Park Ave S New York, NY 10010

Dr. Anish Bajaj, DC is a Chiropractor in New York, NY and has over 21 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Life University / Life Chiropractic College / West Campus medical school in 2000. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Bajaj to book an appointment.

Compare Dr. Anish Bajaj, DC with other Chiropractors near you

Dr. Bajaj's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Bajaj

Dr. Bajaj?
  • Appointment scheduling (21)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (21)
  • Explained conditions well (21)
    Dr. Bajaj is not the average Chiropractor you would normally have the chance to see. Beside a push here, a cracked there, and your pain is gone, he offers patients way beyond what a normal Chiropractor is willing and capable to. He can guide you to the optimal health you want to reach, and for some people, even goals in other aspects of life. Work with him, you will glad.
    Xudong – May 03, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anish Bajaj, DC?
    I was in horrible pain from a back injury. I appreciated his calm sympathic demeanor. He said it could be harmful to do any major adjustments in my current state of distress. I appreciated his honesty as I was a little skeptical of chiro but feeling desperate. After an exam, he did a small adjustment to my hip. He recommended getting an X-ray before proceding. He called to follow up and made some exercise and lifestyle recommedations to help me recover. I would recommend him.
    Lisa in New York – May 02, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anish Bajaj, DC?
    A gem--Dr. Bajaj is one of those doctors you wish you had met 20 years ago. He has a way of encouraging his patients to succeed in the way they envision success while also tactfully being able to point out any stubborn, self-imposed resistance to change. Combining multiple modalities and philosophies, he is well-versed in nutrition, anti-aging medicine, exercise, and breathing and is ultimately kind of person who simply wants to see people happy and well.
    Apr 25, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anish Bajaj, DC?
    I have have been a patient of Dr. Bajaj's for about a year now. I had been suffering from severe back and neck pain (as well as other neurological symptoms) for over a decade, and with the implementation of Dr. Bajaj chiropractic technique and care, most of those ailments have been tremendously reduced if not completely alleviated. He is highly knowledgeable and takes the time to share his wisdom and expertise with his patients. He also has THE best bedside manner of any doctor I know! ??????
    Ayo Nicholson in Brooklyn, NY – Apr 24, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anish Bajaj, DC?
    I have known this awesome Chiropractor for over 7 years, and have been adjusted by him multiple times. I have confidence in Dr. Bajaj, and gave him my Asthmatic 9 year old son as a patient. My son has improved tremendously. He now plays basket ball, is very energetic, and has a better posture and breathing habits. I would unreservedly recommend Bajaj Chiropractic to any and everyone.
    Carolyn Saunders in Yonkers NY – Apr 24, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anish Bajaj, DC?
    Dr. Bajaj is awesome. He is so personable and comforting. Getting adjusted is a little stressful for me because I get anxious, and he really eases my concerns. I feel totally comfortable in his hands. He doesn't rush, answers all my questions and gives great recommendations for at home use products. It's difficult to find a doctor you can trust with a good bedside manner, and Dr. Bajaj is just that for me. Highly recommend!
    Apr 18, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anish Bajaj, DC?
    Dr. Bajaj recommended and fitted me for orthotics for my shoes. It not only has helped alleviate the pain in my foot but there is a big improvement in my back as well. Thank you so much.
    Monica in staten island, ny – Nov 28, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anish Bajaj, DC?
    Gentle, open to very gradual adjustments and building up from there! Great bed side manner, will always give patient specific posture tips and wellness goals. 10 out of 10 would recommend! Appointments scheduled right from his website!
    Jon in Brooklyn, NY – Nov 09, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anish Bajaj, DC?
    I visited Dr. Bajaj with severe lower back pain. Today, I can attend two Zumba classes a week. He is very knowledgeable in his field and with adjustments, exercise, and nutrition, I am a stronger person today.
    Brooklyn, NY – Nov 02, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anish Bajaj, DC?
    I am a patient of Dr. Bajaj. I see him for my adjustments and realigning problems. My encounter with him is always a positive one. He's knowledgeable and competent in what he does. His person to person approach makes me feel important and not just one patients of so many. I highly recommend him.
    Maria in New York, NY – Oct 17, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anish Bajaj, DC?
    Very friendly staff. Took me in at the time of my appointment. I've been here 3 times for my neck and back and it has made such a difference for my health and my sleep! Thank you Dr.Anish.
    Vitore in RIDGEWOOD NY – Oct 15, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anish Bajaj, DC?
    Amazing chiropractor, been going to him for years with excellent bedside manner. Takes you at your appointment time, the longest I had to wait was 10 minutes. Best of all, really helped me with my lower back pain
    Anna G in Brooklyn, NY – Mar 16, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anish Bajaj, DC?
    Dr Bajaj is a very caring and thorough practitioner. He takes his time to explain his methods of treatment and the reason behind them before he adjusts. Since my treatment the traction that used to occur frequently has made very rare appearances
    RYR in Forest Hills, NY – Nov 07, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anish Bajaj, DC?
    I've seen Dr. Bajaj for 6 years and he is consistently reliable, professional, and an expert in his field. Dr. Bajaj is approachable yet knowledgeable, often researching and learning the latest in integrative health and incorporating scientific, peer-reviewed material into is practice. He has given me excellent counsel on how I can best improve my specific health condition and I leave each visit feeling rejuvenated. I have recommended many friends to him, all of whom report positive results.
    Mona in New York, NY – Oct 28, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anish Bajaj, DC?
    I have been a patient of Dr. Bajaj for over 2 yrs now. He has a very calming bedside manner & has always provided me with a comprehensive explanation of both my muscular & bone issues. Dr. Bajaj is very personable and puts me at ease with his adjustment techniques. It's always been a positive experience both physically & emotionally after my appointments. I highly recommend him to anyone requiring a chiropractor which such expertise.
    Alice in Haworth, NJ – Jul 05, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anish Bajaj, DC?
    Dr. Bajaj is a gifted chiropractor. His appointments start on time and he is readily available for urgent visits. He takes his time to listen to your complaints and his exam is thorough. Adjustments never feel rushed, education is always a priority, and he is always encouraging a healthy lifestyle. I always feel better when I leave.
    Mary B. in Jersey City, NJ – Apr 28, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anish Bajaj, DC?
    Dr. Bajaj is very thorough, explains the recommended treatment well and also discusses other aspects of wellness, like diet and supplements. He is also helpful in assessing the impact of various health conditions on overall wellness.
    Susan W. in New York, NY – Feb 28, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anish Bajaj, DC?
    Wonderful chiropractor. Highly recommend. I've seen Dr. Bajaj over the years for my chronic back issues, and in addition to working on my back, he also has educated me quite a bit on overall back health.
    Jonathan in Stamford, CT – Jan 28, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anish Bajaj, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Bajaj?

My mission is to help people reach their full potential through Chiropractic care of many conditions that relate to the spine. I emphasize the dependence...Read more

Dr Anish Bajaj is a board certified Chiropractor in New York and New Jersey with 17 years of experience.  His mission is to help people reach their...Read more

• Chiropractic