Neal Bobal, LPC

Neal Bobal, LPC

Counseling  ·
Neal Bobal, LPC is a counselor in Exton, PA. He specializes in counseling.Read his story

47 Marchwood Rd Ste 2A-5

Exton, PA 19341

Learn about Neal Bobal

Neal Bobal's bio

This content was provided by Neal Bobal "My name is Neal Bobal and I have been practicing mental health counseling for over ten years in the Chester County area. I specialize in providing individual, couples, and family therapy; my practice focuses on issues like anxiety, depression, anger management, D&A counseling, trauma informed treatment, and divorce mediation with child integration counseling."

This content was provided by Neal Bobal "My practice provides a safe and caring environment for patients' to explore their symptoms and concerns. I practice a person centered approach to treatment that is based in the patients' personal strengths and values. The aim of treatment is to help the patient explore their difficulties while teaching, guiding, and nurturing independence and personal growth."

• Counseling

Neal Bobal does not have any board certifications listed.

• Couples Therapy
  • Family Counseling
  • Individual Therapy

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Immaculata University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2001
  • Downingtown Human Services
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2003
  • Immaculata University
    Other Education | Completed 2004

Neal Bobal has no awards or honors listed.

Neal Bobal has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi
  • Punjabi

Neal Bobal does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Neal Bobal and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Neal Bobal's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Neal Bobal to family and friends
1 review (1 has a comment)

Neal Bobal's Performance

Neal Bobal Says:
"

I would like to thank the individuals' that have taken the time to provide valuable feedback on their treatment; I use patient feedback to better myself as a counselor and improve my therapeutic approach's.

Patients' can reach me directly by calling my office @ 610-314-6530 or visiting my webpage www.arcounseling4u.com for detailed information on my practice and location.

"

Neal is easy to talk too he never passes judgement on me. This allows me freedom to forgive myself and move forward! Thanks Neal
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option1