Chiropractic  |
Dr. Angelo Gadaleta, DC
Dr. Angelo M. Gadaleta has been a licensed chiropractor in the State of Florida since May, 1994. He graduated from Life University in December of 1993. He is board certified by the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners and state certified as a Chiropractic Physician by the State of Florida Board of Chiropractic Medicine, a division of the Department of Health. Dr. Gadaleta interned at one of the busiest chiropractic offices in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, and has lived in S.W. Florida since 1998. He says, "I have been blessed to have mentors at the top of my field." Dr. Gadaleta's first of many first hand experiences with chiropractic was at the age of fifteen, when he suffered a football injury in high school. After moving from Long Island, NY to Sunrise, Florida in his sophomore year, he worked hard to earn a position on a varsity football team that had just gone nine wins and one loss the previous year with thirty four returning players. Dr. Gadaleta states, During a spring training practice game he was tackled by two of the team's star players and suffered a left shoulder separation. His older sister introduced him to her neighbor, who happened to be a chiropractor. "I was upset at the time and had no idea what a chiropractor was, but he made me a special sling and adjusted me regularly for a few weeks. The following season I started nearly every game as a junior for a district championship team which, to this day, brings back some of my fondest memories. Over the next few years, my chiropractor treated me for lower back and sciatic pain, a foot injury, a work injury and an automobile accident. I knew that my other options were drugs or surgery, so I would always go straight to my chiropractor for the safest, most successful treatment for the problems I was having." After doing some research in college, and speaking to a few other chiropractors and patients, Dr. Gadaleta decided to change his major from medicine to chiropractic, "I realized that I could use my experiences with chiropractic to help others who were suffering from neuro-muscular skeletal issues." This inspired Dr. Gadaleta to help patients with sports, work and automobile injuries. "I have been under chiropractic care for 40 years now, and I truly believe that if not for the excellent care I received as a teen, an adult and now, as I approach middle age, I would not be running 5ks, playing softball and weight lifting at the level I currently do." Dr. Gadaleta's celebrity list of patients over the years includes chiropractors, Hollywood actors, Broadway dancers, professional musicians and athletes from football, baseball, cheerleaders and some of their parents. "I have been fortunate to have trained with and treated some of the top chiropractors in my field, including a chiropractic college president, the parents of a football future hall of fame player, and medical doctors. While all of that is fun and exciting, my love of chiropractic is refreshed every day when I can help a young person reach their peak performance following a injury, and get back to practice whether it be middle school, high school or college level, or a grandparent who wants to be functioning at a higher level to keep up with the grandkids." Dr. Gadaleta joined Hiler Chiropractic in November, 2010 and says, "It is a perfect fit and feels like home. The staff is wonderful, friendly, knowledgeable, and always puts the patient first. Dr. Hiler is a great chiropractor, a fellow Life University alumnus, together we treat the more difficult cases such as Vax-D decompression therapy, as well as treatments for injured discs and neuropathy pain." Dr. Gadaleta continually finds his work as a chiropractor invigorating and rewarding. He states, "My goal as a chiropractor is to help spread the value of the chiropractic adjustment one patient at a time, and to see the smile come back to their face where there was once a look of pain and fear."

3031 Airport Pulling Rd N

Naples, FL 34105

• Ambetter
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Gadaleta

• Chiropractic
  • Chiropractic Spinal Decompression Therapy

Dr. Gadaleta does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis

• Trigger Point Therapy
  • X-Ray

• Life University / Life Chiropractic College / West Campus
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Gadaleta has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Gadaleta has no media or publications listed.

• Italian

Dr. Gadaleta does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gadaleta and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gadaleta's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gadaleta to family and friends
based on 5 total reviews
Dr. Gadaleta's Performance
Have you seen Dr. Angelo Gadaleta, DC?
Are you Dr. Gadaleta?