Counseling  |
Angelique Poncelet, LCMHC
Angelique Poncelet, LCMHC is a counseling provider who practices in Park City, UT. She is 45 years old.

Toll Creek Village, Suite 160

3070 Rasmussen Rd

Park City, UT 84098

• Select Med
  • SelectHealth

Learn about Angelique Poncelet

People seek counseling for a variety of reasons, often because they feel stuck in a painful pattern they want to change. Therapy can help you maintain wellness, manage health challenges or the effects of chronic stress. My aim is to help you sustain vibrancy in your life and relationships by overcoming symptoms and stressors that distract from peak performance. Common issues for therapy are related to depression, anxiety, stress, trauma, addictions, grief and loss, and adjustment to life transitions such as physical illness, marriage, parenthood, divorce, and separation. Therapy is a proven method of relief and offers an opportunity for deep personal insight and growth. At Park City Counseling, I work with adults and couples who aspire to happy, healthy living.

• Counseling
  • Anxiety Disorders
  • Psychological Trauma
  • Psychotherapy

Angelique Poncelet does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acute Stress Disorder (ASD)
  • Depression
  • Stress

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

Education data for Angelique Poncelet is unavailable at this time.

Angelique Poncelet has no awards or honors listed.

Angelique Poncelet has no media or publications listed.

Angelique Poncelet does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Angelique Poncelet and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Angelique Poncelet's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Angelique Poncelet to family and friends
Angelique Poncelet's Performance
in Park City, UT |
At 31 years old I witnessed a traumatic event involving my wife.6mo later,diagnosed with PTSD my suffering would just be beginning.RAGE was my 1st response to (almost) everything. Sensory Overload. Withdrawn.NOTHING helped! Crippled by life's simple noises. On Hyper ALERT! ANGRY and not knowing why.I wanted life to end. Had so much PAIN. A friend suggested I meet Angelique. I said, "If she wants a crack, swing away, no one can help me". Thank god I was wrong! If there are angels Angelique is 1.
Salt Lake City, UT |
Throughout life we receive guidance, mentorship and help from our parents, coaches, and perhaps an advisory board if we are in business. Life will throw us curve balls, which is why it's so important to choose a "life coach" that can inspire the hope and self confidence that allows us to hit the ball out of the park everyday. Angelique's guidance, during some of the most daunting times in my life, has helped me to see the way that has reignited my happiness and zest for life.
Park City, UT |
Angelique helped my husband and I work through a difficult time. She is extremely attentive, extremely inciteful, and she helped us immensely. She made We always left relieved and had fulfilling and engaging discussions after our sessions with her. We felt very comfortable with Angelique and would recommend her without hesitation.
Angelique is highly recommended by other healthcare professionals in our valley and I really like her. Always kind, attentive, and concerned with my well-being I'm making a lot more progress than I did with previous therapists. She seems very up to date in her field and knows how to adapt therapies to best suit my own personal needs and goals. I experienced severe trauma as a child and she not only helps with that but with everyday stresses. I have already recommended her to others.
Heber City, UT |
Angelique Poncelet is caring, trustworthy and compassionate. She treats each of her patients with care and support in a way that is comforting. She is able to guide them through a difficult process while allowing them to accept themselves and begin to heal from their symptoms. I reccomend Angelique to all of my friends and family. She is a great therapist and is passionate about helping her clients.
Heber City, UT |
I found myself struggling with depression and life changes leading me to therapy. I was nervous and Angelique made me feel comfortable and like what I was going through was normal. She helped me deal with things that have always bothered me in a way that was completely life changing. I was able to go to work and be in triggering situations without any issues. Angelique was supportive and guided me through the process. I have recommended her to multiple friends. Angelique is a great therapist!
in Park City |
Angelique is an talented therapist. She is so sensitive and skilled with EMDR and other techniques. She doesn't just use one technique, but constantly evaluates your needs and does what applies to your current needs and state of mind. I found it to be the most effective therapy I've had.
Midvale, UT |
Love my time with Angelique! She is very professional, but she is relatable and real. She offers great advice and gives reasonable "homework" that helps my relationships.
It was through a colleague that Angelique came highly recommended to me. After the very first session, I quickly discover that she was exactly what I was looking for in a therapist. I knew I had found the perfect fit for what I needed. I appreciate Angelique's supportive approach and the ease in which I can be open with her. It is without a doubt that I am extremely grateful to have found Angelique.
in Park City, UT |
I highly recommend Angelique. She is very knowledgeable at moving people through traumatic events in their life. She uses EMDR very effectively. Angelique is compassionate and caring You make progress quickly.
in Spanish Fork, UT |
Angelique helped me through a severe case of PTSD. Her expertise in EMDR and other trauma focused therapies, as well as her compassionate and caring demeanor saved my life. I will be forever grateful.
Park City, UT |
Angelique is a talented therapist. She is incredibly empathetic and her insight has proven invaluable. I have worked with different therapists over the last 25 years for various issues and Angelique is the first therapist that I feel like has made a significant difference.
Portsmouth, NH |
I would certainly recommend Angelique to any and all family and friends. She is very knowledgeable of her field and is current with the best methods to help people work through their issues. She is a wonderful listener, and has helped me through many difficult times and situations. Angelique knows how to let me know I am being heard. She is an effective communicator and has helped me become a better communicator myself. I can't say enough about Angelique's professionalism and care.
Park City, UT |
Angelique is uniquely gifted in this field. She helps me tremendously. I feel heard, validated and understood. I'm given tools not tasks. I would highly recommend Angelique.
Herriman, UT |
Lacks warmth. Cold persona, not supportive.
Have you seen Angelique Poncelet, LCMHC?
Are you Angelique Poncelet?

Visit Angelique Poncelet