Dr. Angelina Alejandro, NMD

Naturopathy ·  Female

Dr. Alejandro

Core Optimal Health Solutions

14300 N Northsight Blvd Ste 207 Scottsdale, AZ 85260

Dr. Angelina Alejandro, NMD is a naturopath in Scottsdale, AZ. She graduated from Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine and specializes in naturopathy, preventive medicine, and more.

Dr. Alejandro accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check if Dr. Alejandro treats your condition or procedure

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Alejandro

Dr. Alejandro?
Dr. Alejandro's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Angelina Alejandro, NMD
At first I was skeptical but very quickly into the detox diet I was feeling better right away. Rather than deprivation or feeling hungry the diet was very satisfying and really helped resolve some underlying symptoms. After the detox Dr A took great care to help me address remaining symptoms and through additional supplementation I am now feeling great, have lost weight, eat healthy and feel satisfied every day!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angelina Alejandro, NMD?
I was curious about detoxing, so bought a groupon online for a lemongrass massage and detox session. It was great and I felt great, but it was only a temporary fix for a few days, then back to the bloating, low energy, and anxiety I had been experiencing. I needed a better solution than a temporary fix. I found Dr. Alejandro and she was offering a lifestyle change. I began the program and feel fabulous! Wow, NO MORE BLOATING, massive amounts of energy, and my pants...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angelina Alejandro, NMD?
I came to Dr. A after feeling tired, distressed, and out of sorts, for months. 'She was my last hope when other Dr.s didn't know what was wrong at several tests. She did several tests and determined what were my primary issues. She address them with a comprehensive cleansing program. For the first 2 weeks I felt badly, she stayed with me and finally I began to improve. Thank God I stuck with the program, because now I feel like a new woman. Thank you Dr. A and your staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angelina Alejandro, NMD?
I had tried all of my own supplements and nothing was quite working! Finding one program that lead me in the right direction has solved most of the issues I had going on! Sleeping better, hormonal balance and eliminating irritation in my system has allowed me to have more energy to get back to normal and better!! I have learned more about how food intake drives our brain output and energy level. A whole new way of living was created by doing the 28 day cleanse!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angelina Alejandro, NMD?
I am 81 years old and I was feeling lousy. Dragging around, no energy and belly fat. I had poor posture and feeling defeated and didn't know if I wanted to live or pass on. I was unhappy with my life. Then I met Dr. Alejandro and was very impressed with her talk and signed up for her program. Now I have more energy and I am very busy with an active lifestyle. My posture is straighter, belly fat is gone and I am moving around better and very hopeful. Thank you Dr. Alejandro! I now want to live!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angelina Alejandro, NMD?
Very comfortable experiance and I felt like i could trust her advice
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angelina Alejandro, NMD?
When I started the program I was here to support of my wife. I listened and began to understand what I had been doing wrong my whole life. I am now more energetic and stronger than I have been in years. A great program I would recommend to anyone who wants to feel better and get their life back.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angelina Alejandro, NMD?
Was able to lose some weight, but overall feel better and sleep better.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angelina Alejandro, NMD?
During program I have been enlightened to proper nutrition. Delightful experience with Dr. Alejandro. I wanted to lose a few pounds and I did do that. And I would recommend her to anyone else in need of this kind of information.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angelina Alejandro, NMD?
After an expensive visit to Emergency Room for symptoms of a stroke. I was slurring my speech and my left side of my body was weak and uncoordinated and was jerking uncontrollably. The prognosis was low potassium! They left me on my own! My son got me hooked up with Dr. A. I went on a major Detox, difficult but never felt better afterwords. I was fully supported by office personal! I feel 100% now, full use of my left side, no speech impediment and more energy then ever before!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angelina Alejandro, NMD?
I wasn't sure what to expect in Dr. A's program, but it was well worth it. Dr. A made me aware of so many health issues, not just with her knowledge but with the wide array of classes that are part of her program. Definitely time well spent!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angelina Alejandro, NMD?
i love science and Dr. A is fabulous on explaining the how and why! Always love learning from her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angelina Alejandro, NMD?
Started out in a state of exhaustion mentally and physically plus extra fat around the mid-section. The detox was a challenge to usual eating habits but was such a blessing from a fat/weight loss and nutrition improvement standpoint. The benefits and sense of well being continue to the present.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angelina Alejandro, NMD?
My sister (Malek) has been under the care of Dr. A for a few months. She has made much progress despite being in very unusual environment. Malek understands the personal attention she is receiving. She appreciates Dr. A. My wife Nazilla and I are also grateful to Dr. A and Julie. We say Thank You!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angelina Alejandro, NMD?
I have suffered from digestive upset for most of my life and wasn't finding much help from conventional medicine. Dr. A gave me the tools to completely change my life. I no longer suffer from horrible acid reflux, sleep deprivation, lack of energy, sugar addiction (a big one) and i feel like my mind is more clear then ever and i have more than enough energy to get through my day!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angelina Alejandro, NMD?
I was having mood swings, heavy periods, depression and chronic eczema when I came in to see Dr. A. She ran the labs on me and found out my progesterone levels were super low and I was estrogen dominant. Once getting on the progesterone creme, adrenal support for my energy levels, and the correct probiotics and yeast treatment for my eczema I'm like a new person! I can't thank her enough (and neither can my boyfriend for fixing my mood swings ha) for giving me my energy and happiness back.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angelina Alejandro, NMD?
I was on 12 medications when I came to Dr. Alejandro and 3 were diabetic, with my next step being insulin. A1c was 8.5 within 3 months it was reduced to 7.3 and I am now off all medications. My LDL went from 149 to 133. My triglycerides from 205 to 162 and cholesterol went 244 to 211. Glucose was 162 and is now 125. I was obese and now BMI 29.8. At my 60th birthday party everyone told me I didn't look a day over 40. This transformation is allowing to travel to China, Paris & Amsterdam.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angelina Alejandro, NMD?
Dr Alejandro is a very caring individual and her staff is wonderful to work with. When I first started, I was out of balance with my hormones and my moods. Along with a good diet and exercise program, Dr A was able to do blood work, look at the results, TALK TO ME ABOUT HOW I FELT and do what was necessary for my best health. I feel wonderful and am still working on what she suggests to ensure the best. I would recommend her and her staff highly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angelina Alejandro, NMD?
At first felt I couldn't afford it, but she made a way for that to be possible. And the beat goes on!! Dr. A was my salvation for healing. I and love her dearly. I have met many nice people, especially office who kept me on track with my appointments. I feel excellent and excited to go on with my life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angelina Alejandro, NMD?
I had been struggling with an uncomfortable amount of belly fat, poor sleep, brain fog and general lethargy for at least 2 years. Saw Dr. Alejandro's advertisement and went to the informational night. She is delightful and extremely knowledgeable about health. It is not the easiest program in the world, but it definitely worked for me. After three months, I am down over 25 pounds, sleeping through the night, and I can wear clothes that I couldn't wear before because m...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angelina Alejandro, NMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Alejandro?

Dr. Angelina Alejandro is a licensed Naturopathic Medical Doctor. She graduated from the Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine. Her undergraduate degree is from the University of Arizona where she received a Bachelor of Science in Agriculture sp...

• Naturopathy