Contact provider for availability

Angela Tierney

Counseling ·  Female

Angela Tierney
13 Round Bluff Cir Wimberley, TX 78676

Angela Tierney is a counselor in Wimberley, TX. She specializes in counseling.

Angela Tierney accepts

Angela Tierney accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Choice

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Angela Tierney treats your condition or procedure

Angela Tierney is a counselor in Wimberley, TX. She specializes in counseling.

• Counseling

Angela Tierney's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Angela Tierney

3.9

Angela Tierney?
Angela Tierney's Performance
What People Say About Angela Tierney
I have been seeing Anglea for a year and my experience has been great. She is the most nonjudgemental and understanding person I know. I can talk to her about anything and feel like I am being heard and not judged. I come to my sessions with various issues that I face with everyday life and she has always given me excellent coping tools to use the next time I find myself in those difficult situations. My mental health and coping skills have improved tremendously since I started therapy with her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Angela Tierney?
I have been seeing Angela for over a year now & I could not be happier with the services I have received. She is incredibly flexible & understanding & I have never felt judged or looked down on when talking with her. I am astonished to see reviews calling her unprofessional. Angela is a non judgmental free spirit that genuinely has the well being of her clients at heart. She has a great strategies in exercising her practice. Also, her dogs are awesome and make my experience 10x more comfortable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Angela Tierney?
I absolutely love seeing Angela. She has such a relaxing environment and I find her very easy to talk to. I find her as a friend which allows me to share my feelings with ease. She is accepting of all types of people and I always look forward to my weekly sessions. She has helped me overcome obstacles in my life and I recommend her to anyone who is seeking help.
×Post a ResponseAre you Angela Tierney?
A decent therapist with a lot of spunk.
Absolutely unprofessional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Angela Tierney?
Suffice to say, there is filth around her home-office, in front of it, and you could plant a garden with the dirt collected around her door mat. I have never imagined somebody who calls herself a health-professional could live and receive clients in a dirty place like this. No excuses due to dogs; they are not "therapy dogs." They are rowdy animals, who have surely not passed the AKC-CGC tests or any tests for working status at all. Don't go here, unless it's your last choice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Angela Tierney?
I don't know where to begin.... she is far from professional and anything but neutral and unbiased...! couldn't even come up with the plan of care upon request for my child. And she became terribly defensive when ask for basic 101 information on her plan of care. Not surprising to find out that therapist until Marcos refused to have her Shadow when she was in training at Texas State University.
×Post a ResponseAre you Angela Tierney?

How was your experience with Angela Tierney?

Compare Providers