Contact provider for availability

Gynecology ·  Female

Angela Sims Evans

Vanderbilt Center for Women's Health

719 Thompson Ln Ste 27100 Nashville, TN 37204

Angela Sims Evans, MSN is a gynecology specialist in Nashville, TN. She specializes in gynecology, obstetrics & gynecology, and more.

Angela Sims Evans accepts

Angela Sims Evans accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for Tennessee

Check Angela Sims Evans' experience treating your condition or procedure

• Gynecology
  • Nursing (Clinical Nurse Specialist)
  • Obstetrics & Gynecology

1.9

Angela Sims Evans?
Angela Sims Evans' Performance
What People Say About Angela Sims Evans, MSN
Rude, unprofessional and incompetent. Can’t believe Vanderbilt continues to allow her to represent their OB/GYN staff. Honestly, I wouldn’t take my dog to her for medical care. She was belittling of my concerns about the pain I was having. She didn’t even examine me. I would not recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Angela Sims Evans, MSN?
I'm flabbergasted by the reviews. I went to Angela for years prior to her relocation and was glad to hear that she'd returned. My mother, aunt, and a cousin were all patients. We've never been treated with anything but respect. She was always thorough and gave it to you straight no chaser. She was friendly, always greeted me with a smile, and never made me feel rushed with our visits. I'd recommend her to anybody. I can't speak for those with bad experiences but I'll say she won't caudle u
×Post a ResponseAre you Angela Sims Evans, MSN?
I honestly wish I could leave no stars. This provider is cold, unsympathetic, and unprofessional. When I saw her I was a nervous wreck from bleeding and cramping at 6 weeks pregnant. She then told me I could either be having a miscarriage of triplets, ectopic, or molar pregnancy. She said she would contact me after more testing. It has been 2 days and I have left several messages. No calls, no messages on my health app. I will never see her again or recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Angela Sims Evans, MSN?
Dr Sims should not be representing Vanderbilt. She was very demeaning and belittling during my visit. She came in the exam room and first thing she said was “weren’t you just here Friday” and acted as if I were a bother to her. She was very rough during my exam, and when I told her that she was hurting me she replied “haven’t you had sex & childbirth before”. She was very non compassionate and talked to me as if I were a child. I left more scared and nervous than I was before I arrived.
×Post a ResponseAre you Angela Sims Evans, MSN?
After reading some of the reviews, I was very shocked. I have been seeing Angela since 2004 or so. She moved away for a period of time and I jumped for joy when I found out she had returned to the Nashville area. This woman has been more than amazing to me. She has been kind, compassionaite and courteous to me. I hope that anyone reading the reviews and is in need of a medical professional would at least consider giving her an opportunity to earn their trust. She really is amazing!
×Post a ResponseAre you Angela Sims Evans, MSN?
Terrible. First off, this woman is not an MD and she should not be allowed to practice. She's an APRN (nurse practitioner) who has no supervision, and thanks to her I was falsely induced and had an extremely rough labor/ complications. Thankfully baby is fine. My colleague had a similar experience too. She was condescending and demeaning, made my colleague feel miserable and they went elsewhere for care. 100 oaks OB clinic is a joke, but this lady practicing is pitiful for Vanderbilt.
×Post a ResponseAre you Angela Sims Evans, MSN?
I was in a very vulnerable place when I visited Dr. Sims Evans and she did NOTHING to ease my nerves. I left feeling even more vulnerable, scared, and confused than I did when I walked in. I did not feel she exhibited the type of compassion a doctor in her field should possess. I hope in the future she will treat her patients the way she would like herself or one of her family members to be treated.
×Post a ResponseAre you Angela Sims Evans, MSN?
Angela Evans Sims was abrasive and condescending. She took no time to offer explanations and acted as if we were bothering her by coming in for our appointment. I would never recommend that anyone work with her. Ever!
×Post a ResponseAre you Angela Sims Evans, MSN?

How was your experience with Angela Sims Evans?