Angela Pergola, LPC

CounselingFemale

Counseling

Angela Pergola, LPC is a Counselor in Phoenix, AZ.

Angela Pergola, LPC

Douglas Murphy Lpc Pllc

4150 W Peoria Ave Ste 122 Phoenix, AZ 85029

Traditional Therapy – done online

Traditional Therapy – done online

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check if Angela Pergola treats your condition or procedure

Angela Pergola accepts

Angela Pergola accepts the following insurance:

Angela Pergola's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Angela Pergola

I chose Angela due to her experience with EMDR and being in-network with my insurance. I was not disappointed. Within two months of treatment, I was set free from over 30 years of debilitating health anxiety. She not only provided EMDR but prepared me with the skills to overcome anxious thoughts that I can use throughout my life. After years of CBT and talk therapy, my sessions with Angela succeeded in helping me be the woman I want to be.
Candice – Mar 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Angela Pergola, LPC?
Angela is hands down amazing!! Can't thank her enough!!!! I'm a 55yo f who deals with depression and anxiety, for some 30 yrs. One of my parents was a drinker, don't remember if it was in excess. After all these years of not being happy, afraid of people, bad relationships, low self-esteem.....she helped me realize I'm an "Adult child of alcoholics". I'm hopeful that we found a cause of what and why I do things and someone I trust to help me!! I honestly feel I have a new leash on life!
Karen in Glendale, AZ – May 24, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Angela Pergola, LPC?

How was your experience with Angela Pergola?