Angela Paccini, LMFT

Marriage & Family Therapy ·  Female · Age 61

Angela Paccini
401 Vernon St Ste B Roseville, CA 95678

Angela Paccini, LMFT is a marriage & family therapist in Roseville, CA. She specializes in marriage & family therapy and psychotherapy.

Angela Paccini accepts

Angela Paccini accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
Blue Cross Blue Shield of California PPO
Health Net of California
Large Group PPO
WellPoint

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Angela Paccini treats your condition or procedure

4.0

Angela Paccini?
Angela Paccini's Performance
What People Say About Angela Paccini, LMFT
Angela is a very caring person. She works with each individual to help them grow at a pace that is comfortable for them and achievable. As a family we have been seeing her for many years, and she has helped navigate rough and calm times. I would not hesitate recommending her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Angela Paccini, LMFT?
Angela is a very good therapist and has helped me to overcome a lot. She listens and is supportive while also pushing you just the right amount to initiate change. She has really helped me to gain new perspectives on life and feel like I am more in control of mine.
×Post a ResponseAre you Angela Paccini, LMFT?
Each day I have an appointment with Angela is a day I look forward to. I was in the dark about my disorder and Angela's approach was incredibly enlightening and refreshing. She has always been in my corner, had my best interest in mind, and helped in whatever way she could. Angela incorporates her natural empathetic abilities, along with her extensive clinical training. So happy I found her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Angela Paccini, LMFT?
Keep your children away from Angela!! She's unprofessional, shares personal information about her other clients and my girls are worse off since they've been seeing her.
As a therapist, I do share other and my own...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Angela Paccini, LMFT?
Angela has helped me so much through my depression and anxiety. Before meeting her I had seen other therapists in vain, but the first day I met her, she gave me hope for change. She has taught me techniques in dealing with my illnesses that I still use to this day, and she knows exactly what to say at the right times. She has motivated me and helped me recover from severe depression I had for over a year and a half. I cannot thank her enough for giving me the strength and guidance to change.
×Post a ResponseAre you Angela Paccini, LMFT?
I have learned and grown so much since I started seeing Angela every week. The benefit is that I am mentally healthier today than I have been in a very long time (if ever!). And my whole family is benefiting as well, growing and learning how to communicate their needs in healthy ways. She gives me things to focus on each week and in doing the work I'm getting so much better. I thank God for bringing me to her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Angela Paccini, LMFT?
I would recommend Angela to my family and friends and others because she is a great therapist, person, listens to what I have to say and goes into the areas I need to talk about as well as helping me understand myself which to me is HIGHLY IMPORTANT. She has helped me so very much and I am a different person now, understanding myself and why do did the things I did.
×Post a ResponseAre you Angela Paccini, LMFT?
Angela is an Ecxellent listener. Always receptive to my problems. She has a very soothing nature and is extremely compassionate. In my case she has been a very positive motivator and has helped me tremendously on my road to recovery. I highly recommend her services.
×Post a ResponseAre you Angela Paccini, LMFT?

How was your experience with Angela Paccini?

I believe in peoples' strength and resiliency! I help individuals gain awareness and find new ways to interact that are healthier and more effective. I know that the therapeutic relationship must be a safe and nurturing one. I challenge clients, ofte...

• Marriage & Family Therapy