Angela Paccini, LMFT

Angela Paccini, LMFT

Marriage & Family Therapy  ·
Female  ·
Angela Paccini, LMFT is a marriage & family therapist in Roseville, CA. She specializes in marriage & family therapy and psychotherapy.

401 Vernon St Ste B

Roseville, CA 95678

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Health Net of California
  • WellPoint

Learn about Angela Paccini

This content was provided by Angela Paccini "I believe in peoples' strength and resiliency! I help individuals gain awareness and find new ways to interact that are healthier and more effective. I know that the therapeutic relationship must be a safe and nurturing one. I challenge clients, often in playful ways. The goal is for clients to take responsibility for their own thoughts, feelings, and behavior. Clients often make progress in as few as 1-6 sessions. Many work on through for several months to 1-2 years. You will notice changes!"

• Marriage & Family Therapy
  • Psychotherapy

Angela Paccini does not have any board certifications listed.

• Counseling Services

No malpractice history found for California.

• University Of California At Los Angeles
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1980
  • University Of San Fransisco
    Other Education | Completed 1983

Angela Paccini has no awards or honors listed.

Angela Paccini has no media or publications listed.

• Dutch

• California Association of Marriage Family Thereapist, Member
  • International Centre for Excellence in Emotionally Focused Thereapy, Member

Angela Paccini's Reviews

4.0
Likelihood of recommending Angela Paccini to family and friends

Angela Paccini's Performance

Angela is a very caring person. She works with each individual to help them grow at a pace that is comfortable for them and achievable. As a family we have been seeing her for many years, and she has helped navigate rough and calm times. I would not hesitate recommending her.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Angela is a very good therapist and has helped me to overcome a lot. She listens and is supportive while also pushing you just the right amount to initiate change. She has really helped me to gain new perspectives on life and feel like I am more in control of mine.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Each day I have an appointment with Angela is a day I look forward to. I was in the dark about my disorder and Angela's approach was incredibly enlightening and refreshing. She has always been in my corner, had my best interest in mind, and helped in whatever way she could. Angela incorporates her...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Keep your children away from Angela!! She's unprofessional, shares personal information about her other clients and my girls are worse off since they've been seeing her.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option1

As a therapist, I do share other and my own experience to normalize, motivate and inspire clients towards change. I use Play Therapy with children and I play games with them in order to share and have then share information with me in a comfortable and natural manner. It is a very effective modality. It is my job to help foster change in clients thoughts and behavior. Sometimes, clients are not ready for this. It is natural to then become resistive blaming the therapist.

Angela has helped me so much through my depression and anxiety. Before meeting her I had seen other therapists in vain, but the first day I met her, she gave me hope for change. She has taught me techniques in dealing with my illnesses that I still use to this day, and she knows exactly what to say...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Nearby providers with similar experience

Counseling