Angela Monterosso, PA-C

Surgical AssistanceFemale

Angela Monterosso

East Coast Advanced Plastic Surgery

79 Hudson St Ste 700 Hoboken, NJ 07030

Angela Monterosso, PA-C is a Surgical Assistant in Hoboken, NJ. Be sure to call ahead with Angela Monterosso to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Surgical Assistants in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

No malpractice claims found for New Jersey

Check if Angela Monterosso treats your condition or procedure

Angela Monterosso accepts

Angela Monterosso's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Angela Monterosso

Angela Monterosso

Angela is the BEST! She’s the only person I trusted to touch my face and my fiancé’s before our wedding. She is so tasteful, delicate and LISTENS to what you want. I would 100% recommend her and wouldn’t change her as my provider. Highly recommend
Christina – Nov 28, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Angela Monterosso, PA-C?
I am obsessed with Angela! It was my first time getting injections and she made me feel so comfortable, took her time, and explained the process. She carefully listened to my concerns and addressed all of them in a kind, caring way. She was quick and painless with the injections and made me look so natural, especially with my lip flip. She is in a league of her own when it comes to patient care. She made sure to check-in on me a few days after my appointment and even took me in for a follow-up with less than 24 hours notice. My forehead, crows feet, and lips look absolutely perfect and I couldn’t be happier. Angela is a pro and I highly recommend her!
Robin – Nov 25, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Angela Monterosso, PA-C?
Angela is the best of the best! She gave me exactly what I was looking for “beautiful full lips”. I highly recommend her and I will be referring all my girls to her! Thanks again Angela ??.
Priscila – Nov 24, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Angela Monterosso, PA-C?
Angela is hands down best in her field. She is super professional and put me at ease with her detailed explanations of what to expect and she definitely delivered. I love my results and can’t wait to go back. The office was also exceptionally clean with welcoming front desk staff.
Cepi K – Nov 24, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Angela Monterosso, PA-C?
I walked in to Angela’s office a little nervous as it was my first time getting filler. Angela took her time understanding what I wanted. After a few minutes of talking and making sure I was ready, we began the process. She was speaking to me the whole time making sure I was okay and anytime I needed a break she stopped. My lips look beautiful and I couldn’t be happier with how they turned out. Angela has been checking in with me to see how I am heeling and doing. She cares genuinely about each and every one of her patients. I can not wait to go back in a few months for a little more. Their is no one else I would trust to touch my face
Jessica J – Aug 19, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Angela Monterosso, PA-C?
I was SO nervous, and afraid I had waited too long. Angela is the perfect professional! Gentle, quick and accurate. She talked with me about my expectations beforehand and I was thrilled with my results!! Not only do I recommend her, I will go back to her AND I am bringing my husband!!
Aug 01, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Angela Monterosso, PA-C?
Angela is the absolute best! She strives to give the most beautiful and natural results and truly takes the time to make sure everything looks perfect! I was extremely nervous to get lip injections but my visit with her was pain free & I’m absolutely obsessed with the results! I will never go to any one else!! Thank you so much Angela!
Kim A. – Jun 25, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Angela Monterosso, PA-C?
Angela is amazing! I just started seeing her about 3 months ago and I have such a great experience every single time! I always appreciate her professionalism, her knowledge of her work and her honesty when having consultations. I highly recommend her!!!
Brittany M – Jun 12, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Angela Monterosso, PA-C?
Angela is AMAZING! She is caring, extremely professional, informative, thoughtful and honestly has the best interest of her patients in mind. She listens to your concerns and works to give you the best results for YOU. I was nervous to have a cosmetic procedure done for my wedding but she totally put me at ease. There is no one else I would trust with my face!!! I highly recommend Angela! She is THE BEST!
Kristina – Jun 03, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Angela Monterosso, PA-C?
Angela is absolutely amazing! She was extremely professional, listened to my concerns, and gave me the exact look I was trying to achieve. I highly recommend her to anyone wanting the perfect natural looking result from a cosmetic procedure.
Natasha – May 29, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Angela Monterosso, PA-C?
Angela is an expert in skill and bedside manner. She created a masterpiece canvas on my forehead. I am officially a devotee.
Bogey Wingfield Best – May 14, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Angela Monterosso, PA-C?
Angela is absolutely AMAZING! She truly cares about her patients and did such a great job! I had symmetry issues with my lips and Angela corrected them during my first consultation. I refuse to go to anyone else...she’s a sweetheart and is so knowledgeable/trustworthy.
Michelle – May 05, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Angela Monterosso, PA-C?
Angela is the absolute best!! Caring, thoughtful and patient, she gave me the exact result I wanted from my cosmetic procedure. She fully explains what she is doing and is so gentle, I can't recommend her enough!! Angela was also my lifeline throughout my double mastectomy and diep flap reconstruction. She was there for me 24/7 and I couldn't have gotten through it without her.
Debra W – Apr 20, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Angela Monterosso, PA-C?
Very professional office staff Angela was amazing, took the time to listen to what I wanted, my results were amazing. I look so refreshed!!! People have asked me if I was on vacation, I looked so relaxed. So pleased with my results. Will DEFINATELY be going back to see Angela again
Lisa B. – Mar 29, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Angela Monterosso, PA-C?
Angela is truly the best!! She makes you feel extremely calm and takes her time. Not only is she great at what she does but she cares for her patients! I can’t recommend her enough!
Mar 29, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Angela Monterosso, PA-C?
Angela is the absolute best! From the moment I was diagnosed with breast cancer, to every appt, before and after surgery, she made me feel whole and brand new. She answered all my questions and answered every single phone call with promptness. I will praise Angela forever, and I am eternally grateful to have her part of my medical team from start to finish. Not only does she honestly answer every question, but she has the best bedside manner and doesn’t treat you like a patient but a person, and that means everything!
Laura Xenophontos – Mar 29, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Angela Monterosso, PA-C?
Angela is amazing at what she does! She cares about her patients and is very knowledgeable in her field, which shows in her results. Went to her for my first cosmetic experience I was very nervous and she made me feel at ease. Will definitely be back!
Mar 29, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Angela Monterosso, PA-C?
Angela is a true professional with a great bedside manner. She explained everything she was doing and gave me a great, natural looking result from Botox.
DL- – Mar 29, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Angela Monterosso, PA-C?
Angela was amazing! She was great at setting expectations and understanding exactly what I was looking for. She’s patient, takes her time and very knowledgeable. I will definitely be back!
Nyvia – Feb 10, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Angela Monterosso, PA-C?
I highly recommend Angela. I tell her what I want and she does exactly that. She always makes me feel comfortable, and does an amazing job!
Stephanie – Jan 10, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Angela Monterosso, PA-C?

How was your experience with Angela Monterosso?

• Surgical Assistance