Angela Lai, LAC

AcupunctureFemale

Angela Lai
234 Goodman St Ste C Cincinnati, OH 45219

Angela Lai, LAC is a Acupuncturist in Cincinnati, OH. Be sure to call ahead with Angela Lai to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Acupuncturists in your area

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Ohio

Check if Angela Lai treats your condition or procedure

Angela Lai accepts

Angela Lai's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Angela Lai

Angela Lai
I had my first visit with Angela today. She called me early yesterday am to first introduce herself and asked some basic questions, then. She was extremely polite, empathic, knowledgeable. Angel Lai took g a thorough medical history referencing my foot and ankle paif=n from a previous ( only partially successful) surgery. She then conducted me an on overall mid and lower body muscular-skeletal alignment assessment. Quickly she realized that my hip is "off "( twisted) and that has been contributing to the pain in my foot as well. She gave me some specific stretches to do on my own to see if that can also alleviate the chronic pain. Ms. Lai also suggest a plant- based Arnica topical cream to consider using. She informed what I should and should not due for the rest of the week and between treatment sessions. I will be returning next week and I would highly recommend her to anyone seeking Acupuncture for pain relief or other medical conditions. I have confidence in her work.
Marlene – Jun 16, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Angela Lai, LAC?

How was your experience with Angela Lai?

• Acupuncture

Does Angela Lai, LAC accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Angela Lai accepts your insurance.

Where is Angela Lai, LAC's office located?

Angela Lai's office is located at 234 Goodman St Ste C, Cincinnati, OH 45219. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Angela Lai, LAC offer telehealth services?

Angela Lai has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Angela Lai, LAC?

234 Goodman St Ste C Cincinnati, OH 45219