Angela Lacalamita, LCPC

Angela Lacalamita
Telehealth services available

Journey to Wellness and Balance Counseling Services

870 E Higgins Rd Ste 140h Schaumburg, IL 60173

Angela Lacalamita, LCPC is a Counselor in Schaumburg, IL. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Angela Lacalamita to book an appointment.

Compare with other Counselors

Compare Angela Lacalamita with our nearby Counselors at Cancer Treatment Center of America, Chicago.

Make an appointment at Cancer Treatment Center of America, Chicago today at (312) 820-0151.

These providers are on the medical staff of Cancer Treatment Center of America, Chicago.

Angela Lacalamita's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Angela Lacalamita

Angela Lacalamita

I first started going to Angela in 2017 for help managing several pressures of life that exacerbated my anxiety and sense of control as well as situational depression. She created a laid back environment that immediately made me feel comfortable, like I was talking to a friend instead of a medical provider, which I had not originally expected this being my first time working with a professional counselor. She provided several strategies that I still have written down and pinned to my corkboard today that remind me how to ground myself when I'm overwhelmed and make forward progress when I feel paralyzed by the unknown. I never felt it was hard to schedule an appointment with her and she was available via text in emergencies. I have since moved out of state and have really missed being able to work with her, but even though its been a few months she has reached out once or twice just to follow up and see how some of the life goals we had talked during sessions about are going for me.
Katelyn D. – May 04, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Angela Lacalamita, LCPC?
Angela Lacalamita is very professional and incredibly sweet. She helps you explore scenarios from different perspectives while never placing blame on anyone. She helps you get to the root of problems and openly discuss how it makes you feel. I had negative feelings about "counseling" in general, and am pleasantly surprised how much I enjoy my sessions with her. The hardest thing is making that first contact and going to the first appointment. You won't regret it!
Sarah in Carol Stream, IL – Mar 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Angela Lacalamita, LCPC?
She's very nice and understanding. Very easy to talk to. I felt like she really cared about me and my issues. She's a great person to talk to when you need help.
Laura in Bensenville, IL – Oct 13, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Angela Lacalamita, LCPC?

How was your experience with Angela Lacalamita?
Provider explaining information to patient

I strive to create a safe, accepting and supportive environment where clients can openly explore their thoughts, feelings and begin the process of personal...Read more

Angela is a Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor, certified by the National Board for Certified Counselors and Corporate Trainer/Educator. She has...Read more

• Counseling

2003
Illinois School of Professional Psychology - Argosy University
1999
Northeastern Illinois

What other Counselors practice nearby?

Click here to compare with other Counselors.

Does Angela Lacalamita, LCPC offer telehealth services?

Angela Lacalamita has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.

What are Angela Lacalamita, LCPC's top areas of care?

Angela Lacalamita frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Adjustment Disorder , and Adolescent Counseling. See all procedures and conditions Angela Lacalamita treats.

Where is Angela Lacalamita, LCPC's office located?

Angela Lacalamita's office is located at 870 E Higgins Rd Ste 140h, Schaumburg, IL 60173. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

How can I make an appointment with Angela Lacalamita, LCPC?

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check if Angela Lacalamita treats your condition or procedure

Angela Lacalamita's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Adolescent Counseling
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Behavior Modification
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Group Psychotherapy
  • Individual Therapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Marital Therapy
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relaxation Therapy
  • Separation Anxiety
  • Stress
  • Stress Management

Angela Lacalamita accepts most major insurance plans.

Angela Lacalamita has indicated that she accepts most major insurance carriers

(773) 671-3351Find providers who accept this insurance

Journey to Wellness and Balance Counseling Services

Journey to Wellness and Balance Counseling Services870 E Higgins Rd Ste 140h Schaumburg, IL 60173
Journey to Wellness and Balance Counseling870 E Higgins Rd Ste 140k Schaumburg, IL 60173

Compare with other Counselors