Angela Hynes, AP

AcupunctureFemale

Acupuncture

Angela Hynes, AP is an Acupuncturist in Sarasota, FL. Her office accepts new patients.

Angela Hynes, AP

Therapeutic Massage

3393 Magic Oak Ln Sarasota, FL 34232

• Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews

Save up to 80% on prescriptions

Optum Perks and Healthgrades are subsidiaries of RVO Health.

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Angela Hynes treats your condition or procedure

Angela Hynes accepts

Angela Hynes' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Angela Hynes

Based on 1 rating

Bone Density significantly increased !
I have been seeing Dr. Angie Hynes off and on for the past 4 years. After having been diagnosed with osteoporosis Angie suggested a few supplements. In 3 years time my bone density has INCREASED 16%; which is highly significant and I no longer have ANY areas having osteoporosis!! I attribute this remarkable advancement to the supplements Angie recommended and my continued weight bearing exercises
L.Johnson – Nov 27, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Angela Hynes, AP?
Dr. Hynes is the best of the best! I was diagnosed with Intracranial Hypertension in August. I had life altering headaches, vision loss, weight gain, tinnitus, tingling in my arms and legs, brain fog, processing issues, balance issues and even blackouts. My sister did a ton of research and we ended up at Duke University and Weill Cornell in NYC . They could only help a little. Dr. Hynes has literally saved my life. She was so knowledgeable about my condition and I saw immediate results.!
sarasota – Feb 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Angela Hynes, AP?

How was your experience with Angela Hynes?

• Acupuncture
  • Allergy
  • Massage Therapy

Is Angela Hynes, AP accepting new patients?

Angela Hynes, AP generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Angela Hynes' profile to make an appointment.

Does Angela Hynes, AP accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Angela Hynes accepts your insurance.

What are Angela Hynes, AP's top areas of care?

Angela Hynes frequently treats Blood Allergy Testing, Healing Touch, and Shiatzu Massage. See all procedures and conditions Angela Hynes treats.

Where is Angela Hynes, AP's office located?

Angela Hynes' office is located at 3393 Magic Oak Ln, Sarasota, FL 34232. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Angela Hynes, AP offer telehealth services?

Angela Hynes has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Angela Hynes, AP?

Therapeutic Massage3393 Magic Oak Ln Sarasota, FL 34232