Angela Hughes

CounselingFemale

Counseling

Angela Hughes is a Counselor in Lihue, HI.

Angela Hughes

Hale Opio Kauai Inc.

2959 Umi St Lihue, HI 96766

Traditional Therapy – done online

Traditional Therapy – done online

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Hawaii

Check if Angela Hughes treats your condition or procedure

Angela Hughes accepts

Angela Hughes' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Angela Hughes

Based on 1 rating

I have come to her with seemingly hopeless problems,and she gently guided my mind to,solutions, as opposed to flat out telling me what to do.I I feel comfortable telling her anything,without feeling judged. Her aura emanates a humble Inner Strength, and compassion, that enables me feel secure with her.I could tell that her heart is in it,and that she, genuinely wants to help me. I look forward to the time I spend talking with her. She has helped me tremendously, and inspired me to better myself
Rachel in Hawii – Oct 24, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Angela Hughes?

How was your experience with Angela Hughes?

Angela Hughes is a Counselor in Lihue, HI.

• Counseling

What is the best way to schedule an appointment with Angela Hughes?

Does Angela Hughes accept any insurance plans?

What is Angela Hughes's office address?

Angela Hughes' office is located at 2959 Umi St, Lihue, HI 96766. You can find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Angela Hughes receive good ratings from patients?

There is a star rating of 5/5 for Angela Hughes. Patients say that they trusted the provider's decisions and the provider listened & answered questions well. See all patient feedback on Healthgrades.

Hale Opio Kauai Inc.2959 Umi St Lihue, HI 96766