Angela Gao, LAC

AcupunctureFemale

Acupuncture

Angela Gao, LAC is an Acupuncturist in Flemington, NJ.

Angela Gao, LAC

Kenneth G Stern MD PA

300 Old York Rd Flemington, NJ 08822

Get better prescription prices

Optum Perks and Healthgrades are subsidiaries of RVO Health.

No malpractice claims found for New Jersey

Check if Angela Gao treats your condition or procedure

Angela Gao accepts

Angela Gao's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Angela Gao

Dr. Angela Gao is the best acupuncturist I’ve ever been to. She helped relieve the pain and suffering I’ve had with my lower back for so many years. She is highly skilled at what she does. She is also very thoughful and compassionate practitioner. . She explained stuff very clearly and was very attentive to my needs. I would highly recommend her for any pain management issues you have.
Apr 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Angela Gao, LAC?
Dr. Angela Gao has helped me so much with my back and shoulder pain, I’m so glad I found her since a year ago. Not only did my pain went away, I’ve also noticed my seasonal allergies are ugh better as well. Acupuncture truely works wonders, and I highly recommend her to anyone seeking a good acupuncturist.
Apr 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Angela Gao, LAC?

How was your experience with Angela Gao?

Angela Gao, LAC is an Acupuncturist in Flemington, NJ.

• Acupuncture

Does Angela Gao, LAC accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Angela Gao accepts your insurance.

Where is Angela Gao, LAC's office located?

Angela Gao's office is located at 300 Old York Rd, Flemington, NJ 08822. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Angela Gao, LAC offer telehealth services?

Angela Gao has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Angela Gao, LAC?

Kenneth G Stern MD PA300 Old York Rd Flemington, NJ 08822