Contact provider for availability

Angela Couch, PMHNP-BC

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) ·  Female

Angela Couch

Angela Couch, PMHNP-BC is a nurse practitioner in Mason, OH. She specializes in nursing (nurse practitioner) and psychiatric nursing (nurse practitioner).

Contact provider for availability

Make an appointment

Angela Couch accepts

Angela Couch accepts the following insurance:

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Ohio

Check if Angela Couch treats your condition or procedure

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Psychiatric Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Angela Couch's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Angela Couch

2.9

Angela Couch?
Angela Couch's Performance
What People Say About Angela Couch, PMHNP-BC
Angela is very knowledgeable and caring. She provides my medication management and is very aware of medication interactions and does a good job watching out for them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Angela Couch, PMHNP-BC?
Angela Couch is an outstanding nurse practitioner and amazing human being. I have been seeing her for several years and she has really helped change my life for the better in many ways. She cares and she is a great listener. She is very intelligent, educated and knowledgeable in her profession. I have total confidence in her. The Lindner Center is a shining beacon in giving hope and help to those afflicted with mental illness. I am alive and well thanks to hard work on my part and theirs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Angela Couch, PMHNP-BC?
Angela has treated me for about 2 years for bipolar disorder. She prescribed a trio of medications that ended up changing my life for the better. She returns calls quickly and seems genuinely concerned about my well-being. While she doesn't exude confidence, I can only speak to the results of my treatment, which have been really good.
×Post a ResponseAre you Angela Couch, PMHNP-BC?
She is deceptive. I would not recommend seeing her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Angela Couch, PMHNP-BC?
My best friend has been seeing Angela and Keck for the last 2 years. They were treating him for anxiety and depression. They were so focused on their specialty that they missed the underlying issue, hemochromatosis. This mistake by them and his family physician cost him his life. Please seek treatment and help from someone else.
×Post a ResponseAre you Angela Couch, PMHNP-BC?
Have done counselling with her for medication management. She returns calls promptly, is professional and has been very helpful. I like her as a person and she was right on about her recommendations and assessment of my needs and fatigue problems. I think she is a highly capable individual.and I would recommend her. She also sent me to a good counsellor who has been helpful (most are not).
×Post a ResponseAre you Angela Couch, PMHNP-BC?

How was your experience with Angela Couch?

Compare Providers