Dr. Angela Cool, PHD

Psychology ·  Female · Age 44

Dr. Cool

Dr. Angela Cool, PHD is a psychologist in Sugar Land, TX. She graduated from Texas A&M University and specializes in psychology, counseling, and more.

Make an appointment

Dr. Cool accepts

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Cool treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Cool?
Dr. Cool's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Angela Cool, PHD
RecentMost Helpful
I went to her office did not know what to expect, my life was miserable Dr Cool gave me all the help i needed i was very comfortable scheduling appointments,and sometimes she respond to my emails and never charge for her time. Best Doctor you can find honest,caring i strongly recommend any one have a problem to visit her office, i have the best life now so anyone can. Dr Cool THANK YOU>
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angela Cool, PHD?
Dr. Cool's approach is holistic and we thoroughly investigated and addressed ALL of the various factors that were depleting my energy, worsening my mood, and hurting my relationships. I highly recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angela Cool, PHD?
Wish I'd found her sooner. Dr. Cool really helped me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angela Cool, PHD?
Dr Cool is one of the kindest and most knowledgeable health professionals I’ve met. The breadth of her knowledge about the body, brain, and relationships is impressive. We chose her because of her involvement in leadership roles within professional organizations and being an advocate of integrative approaches. Her strategies are simple, actionable, and really work. Be aware that she is so ethical that she won’t take your money to just pretend that you’re helping yourself! Highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angela Cool, PHD?
I cannot compare Dr. Angela Cool to any other Psychologist, however what Angela did was professional, balanced, creative, realistic and simple to follow up. Angela gave us tools to be completely honest and open to one another and how to turn this into such positives and this is reason for the top rating. For this I am extremely grateful I cannot imagine we would be as strong as we now are. There will be arguments along the way but we try to recall all the tools and support. Thank you
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angela Cool, PHD?
Dr Cool is very focused and interested in my psychological problems. She provides help in discovering the source of my problems and works with and helps me be accountable for action needed to resolve my problems. Her consistent support allows me to take on difficult issues. She also sees issues in an holistic light.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angela Cool, PHD?
We first met Dr. Cool over 4 years ago and still try to see her for a booster session every 6 months or so just to keep up with the good habits we learned while working with her. And it didn’t take long to turn things around! She saved our marriage, helped keep our family together, and we become much better versions of ourselves. We often wonder if her ears are ringing because we mention her name so often and it gets us back on track. She is really wise and so caring. Hope this help
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angela Cool, PHD?
I am not shy at all about recommending Dr. Cool. Working with her was the best thing I ever did to improve my relationships with my kids and my spouse.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angela Cool, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Cool?