Angela Coleman, PA

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) ·  Female

Angela Coleman

LewisGale Physicians

5303 Indian Grave Rd Roanoke, VA 24018

Angela Coleman, PA is a nurse practitioner in Roanoke, VA. She specializes in nursing (nurse practitioner) and family medicine.

Angela Coleman accepts

Angela Coleman accepts the following insurance:

Coventry Health Care
Southern Health PPO

No malpractice claims found for Virginia

Check if Angela Coleman treats your condition or procedure

Angela Coleman, PA-C is Board certified by The National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA).

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

2004

Angela Coleman?
Angela Coleman's Performance
What People Say About Angela Coleman, PA
RecentMost Helpful
First time seeing Angela Coleman and the professionalism and mannerism was great. She was both easy to talk to and took time to look me in the eye and ask questions. So many times the medical staff seems more involved in the computer screen then in us but at this clinic and most Lewis Gale locations they make me feel comfortable in talking to them. I would recommend Angela and the Clearbrook Clinic to everyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Angela Coleman, PA?
Angela is such a great help when it comes to my health issues. She is very thorough, explains things in a manner that can be understood, listens to my concerns, answers my questions and does not rush through the appointment. I feel that for my primary health provider she is just what I have been looking for. She is every bit a "doctor" in my opinion as those who have the "MD" after their name and she is just as knowledgeable. I have recommended my husband and friends to her as well. I hope she will stay at Clearbrook for a very long time as it would be hard for me to find another health care provider as compassionate and caring as she is. My experience with Clearbrook has been one of friendliness, cleanliness, and the front office ladies, as well as all the staff, are kind, courteous and respectful. The lab is outstanding, too! I highly recommend Angela Coleman and Clearbrook Clinic.
×Post a ResponseAre you Angela Coleman, PA?
Love Angela, very thorough and listens
×Post a ResponseAre you Angela Coleman, PA?
My visit was good both with Angela and the staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Angela Coleman, PA?
I did not want to change doctor but insurance made me. I’m glad they chose her as I felt really comfortable and that she took time to get to know me. I look forward to returning when I need a doctor or just for my check up.
×Post a ResponseAre you Angela Coleman, PA?
I chose Angela Coleman because of her knowledge and quickness to resolve my health issues. Angela has always taken the time to listen and ask the correct questions to make sure her diagnosis is correct. I highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Angela Coleman, PA?
Angela Coleman took time to listen to me. She wanted to know about my health and gave me positive feedback and took time to answer my questions. And I thought she was very thorough. All of the staff were nice. Overall nice experience from someone who doesn’t like going to medical appointments.
×Post a ResponseAre you Angela Coleman, PA?
Angela is very knowledgeable and takes time with her patients and explains everything and answers your questions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Angela Coleman, PA?
Dr. Coleman takes her time to answer any and all questions. She is genuinely concerned about her patients needs. So glad to have her here in the Roanoke Valley.
×Post a ResponseAre you Angela Coleman, PA?
Great team to work with from staff to Doctor!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Angela Coleman, PA?
She has been terrific in her care for me. I actually look forward To my appointments with her. This is very unusual for me . I sometimes get panicked when I have to Go to a health appointment. She and her staff are GREAT! Her staff is always friendly, helpful and concerned. Just takes a minute to smile and they take the time do smile back. They Also don’t act like I am bothering them. I get that a lot At other doctor offices from staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Angela Coleman, PA?
Angela Coleman is very knowledgeable and patient with my Mom and two aunts that I accompany to her office. The staff is very helpful helping me arrange their appointments together and always help me get answers to questions any time that I call. Angela treats the patient with concern for their whole health and well-being. I feel Mom and my aunts have Angela to thank that the three ( ages 91,85 & 82) can live together without much assistance in their home.
×Post a ResponseAre you Angela Coleman, PA?
I've been going to Lewis Gale clinic for approximately 15 years the service seems to be getting better and better over time the staff is polite and courteous Angela is awesome
×Post a ResponseAre you Angela Coleman, PA?
Dr Coleman is very professional. She’s super nice and personable. I was recently tossed around from doctor to doctor after the one I had for many years retired. So I hope she remains at the Clearbrook location.
×Post a ResponseAre you Angela Coleman, PA?
Angela takes time to listen to her patients and givrs excellent advice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Angela Coleman, PA?
Recently, I was seen by Dr. Coleman. She took the time to listen to my concerns and solve my immediate health issues. Also, she asks about my family who she has taken care of too. It has been a long time since I felt like a valued patient. It's nice to finally have a family doctor. I highly recommend Dr.Angela Coleman.
×Post a ResponseAre you Angela Coleman, PA?
Angela has been a much needed addition to her clinic and has provided excellent health care to me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Angela Coleman, PA?
Ms. Coleman has taken care of my elderly Father for several years. I find her bedside manner to be caring and professional. He is hard of hearing, with poor vision, however she talks to him and takes the time to listen, never talking over him or disregarding what he is saying. She really CARES and it shows.
×Post a ResponseAre you Angela Coleman, PA?
My family doctor had retired so I had to find a new physician. I was very please with Angela Coleman. She was very thorough with my exam. She seemed really concerned with my health and took a personal interest. She was friendly and caring and made me feel comfortable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Angela Coleman, PA?

How was your experience with Angela Coleman?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Angela Coleman treats patients.

Compare Providers