Contact provider for availability

Optometry ·  Male

Dr. Mu

NV Eye Surgery

2390 W Horizon Ridge Pkwy Ste 100 Henderson, NV 89052

Dr. Andy Mu, OD is an optometrist in Henderson, NV. He specializes in optometry.

Dr. Mu accepts

(702) 825-2085

Dr. Mu accepts the following insurance:

Basic HMO
Select
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO

No malpractice claims found for Nevada

Check if Dr. Mu treats your condition or procedure

• Optometry

Dr. Mu's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Mu

Dr. Mu?
Dr. Mu's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Andy Mu, OD
RecentMost Helpful
I was recommended to see Dr Mu by one of the staff at lenscrafters... what can I say... Dr. Mu (pronounced as he says, "a cow goes... moo") is brilliant! Never had I met an eye doctor that was so caring, knowledgable, and respectful. He greeted me with a smile and treated me as if we had known each other for years. You can tell he truly enjoys what he does. While waiting, I heard a patient say "what was my doctors name again? I want to schedule the rest of my family to see him." I did the same.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andy Mu, OD?
I came to vegas for vacation and like most people forgot to bring contact solution and extra contacts. After a crazy night of partying and falling asleep in my contacts, I woke with my eyes stuck shut, red and in pain... I called up a friend who lives in vegas and he told me to go see Dr. Mu... Boy am I glad I did! He was patient, kind, respectful, non-judgmental... all the things you want in an eye doctor after a hangover lol. He got back up, fixed my eyes so I could enjoy the rest of my vacay
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andy Mu, OD?
Dr. Mu is like a special consultant, if you will, for the practices that he works at... he's the guy that other doctors send the difficult cases to... I know because I am one of them. I'm not particularly a difficult person but I have very specific needs for my eyes that require a knowledgable and meticulous doctor to address. Dr. Mu was patient, comforting, and refreshingly adept at everything that my eyes threw at him. I'll be his patient for life. Wish he would hurry &open his own practice!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andy Mu, OD?
Dr. Andy Mu was brilliant and very nice and personable. I came for an eye infection that wasn't going away with the medication that another M.D. had prescribed me. After a very thorough and detailed examination, he was able properly diagnose and treat me. He explained everything so it was clear and easy to understand. It's not often that I feel so blown away by a healthcare provider but it's clear that Dr. Mu know's his stuff and really loves and genuinely cares for his patients. Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andy Mu, OD?
I don't normally go out of my way to write reviews but he is one of the good ones and I feel a duty to share. Dr. Mu is always had my best interests in mind. If you don't 100% need an update on your Rx, he will tell you that; he won't recommend anything that you don't need. But perhaps the most significant is that he has a wealth of knowledge about eye diseases and it shows as he explains step-by-step the intricate details of my eyes and how to make it better. He's a true gem here in Vegas!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andy Mu, OD?
I have visited my fair share of eye doctors in my life and Dr. Andy Mu is without a doubt one of the best and most conscientious eye doctors! He is an expert in his field of dry eye, ocular disease, and was able to make me see 20/20 again! I trust myself and my family's eye care to him implicitly. I suffer from chronic dry eye and am severely diabetic. Under his care, my quality of life has improved significantly. His staff tells me that he studied at Berkeley and Johns Hopkins... no wonder.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andy Mu, OD?

How was your experience with Dr. Mu?