Andrzej Lewandowski, CCC-SLP

Speech-Language PathologyMaleAge 40

Andrzej Lewandowski

Dempster Therapeutic Services, LLC

2860 S River Rd Ste 140 Des Plaines, IL 60018

Andrzej Lewandowski, CCC-SLP is a Speech-Language Pathologist in Des Plaines, IL. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Andrzej Lewandowski to book an appointment.

Compare with other Speech-Language Pathologists

Compare Andrzej Lewandowski with our nearby Speech-Language Pathologists at Cancer Treatment Center of America, Chicago.

Make an appointment at Cancer Treatment Center of America, Chicago today at (312) 820-0151.

These providers are on the medical staff of Cancer Treatment Center of America, Chicago.

Andrzej Lewandowski's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Andrzej Lewandowski

Andrzej Lewandowski

I can honestly recommend Mr. Andrzej to everyone. He performs his duties very professionally and accurately. Good contact with children as well as with parents. He can encourage children to cooperation.
Sylwia – Jan 17, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Andrzej Lewandowski, CCC-SLP?
Andrzej Lewandowski is absolutely fantastic speech therapist!
Karolina – Jan 06, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Andrzej Lewandowski, CCC-SLP?
Mr. Andrzej is an incredible therapist for my daughter. He cares personally about her interests and meets her exactly where she is. Since working with Mr. Andrzej my daughter's confidence has dramatically improved. After almost a year working together she has made significant changes that have allowed her to speak more clearly. She truly loves Me. Andrzej. We are lucky to get to work with him.
Marta – Jan 04, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Andrzej Lewandowski, CCC-SLP?
I highly recommend Andrzej as a speech therapist. He is working with my 4 year old who is struggling with creating sentences. After nearly 5 months I see a difference.
Dec 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Andrzej Lewandowski, CCC-SLP?
Words cannot describe how satisfied my family and I am with the Speech Therapy services my son has received from Andrzej Lewandowski. Andrzej is very knowledgeable in his field and it definitely shows in his ability to diagnose and in coming up with different strategies to help his specific diagnoses and needs. Andrzej is very kind, patient, and personable and is amazing at keeping my son engaged by centering therapy around play and across various platforms. My son's speech has progressed tremendously since starting Speech Therapy and continues to do so daily. I know my son would not have come this far if it wasn't for the help and guidance of Andrzej.
Dec 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Andrzej Lewandowski, CCC-SLP?
Andrziej is a phenomenal bilingual Polish speech language pathologist who performs home based speech therapy services in the greater Chicagoland area. He specializes in the treatment of pediatric speech and language delays and disorders and is exceptional at performing speech and language evaluations and assessments. He provides speech therapy for children with articulation and phonological disorders as well as expressive and receptive problems at their own homes. I highly recommend Andrziej as a pediatric speech language pathologist to help children with all of their communication needs.
Agata Kuczynska – Dec 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Andrzej Lewandowski, CCC-SLP?
We highly recommend Mr. Andrzej Lewandowski speech services. We have been using his services for the past few months and we see huge progress in our son's speech. His in person therapies are mainly focused around games which keeps the kid engaged. Our son looks forward to each session every week.
Nov 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Andrzej Lewandowski, CCC-SLP?
Mr. Andrzej is a very nice, experienced and qualified therapist. In the pre-therapy conversation, I told him about my son’s disorder and he gave me more information than the doctor did! Mr. Andrzej is professional, each visit is different and interesting for my son, he is never bored and loves him, and the most important thing is that I can see the results; my son started to communicate better with us since he started therapy. I sincerely recommend Mr. Andrzej!
Natalia K. – Sep 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Andrzej Lewandowski, CCC-SLP?
Our children’s speech and language development are a huge deal to us, parents of prematurely born twins (born 3 months before the due date). Ever since they were born, we were told they would present with significant delays, let alone meeting their milestones. Ever since Andrzej became our speech therapist, things have significantly changed for the better. The communication between our twins has drastically improved. Andrzej is unbelievably patient, his approach to little kids is excellent, and his ability to keep the kids on task is great. Each session is different and completely personalized for the particular child. Watching Andrzej interact with our kids is a joy, as they continue to improve every single day. Needless to say, I wholeheartedly recommend Andrzej as a bilingual (Polish-English) speech language pathologist. His expertise, passion for what he does, and his dedicated work with both kids and their caregivers make him a great asset for all parents whose are concerned.
Weronika Marecki – Feb 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Andrzej Lewandowski, CCC-SLP?
We were looking for a professional to help our 7 year old child with a minor speech problem and have found Mr. Lewandowski online. After couple of sessions we have noticed a significant progress and are very happy with his assistance. He is bilingual, flexible with scheduling and works with most insurance companies. I highly recommend him.
Bozena – Feb 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Andrzej Lewandowski, CCC-SLP?
As a registered nurse, I whoheartedly recommend Dempster Therapeutic Services and Andrzej Lewandowski in particular. I often collaborate with him for speech-language diagnoses, evaluations, and skilled speech therapy services. He also comes to the patient’s home, which is very convenient.
Iwona Rich, RN, BSN – Feb 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Andrzej Lewandowski, CCC-SLP?
Although we have found Andrew by accident, Andrew’s skill set as a speech therapist is not accidental at all. Andrew is super patient with kiddos, optimistic, organized, bilingual, meticulous, and very knowledgeable about the best speech therapy techniques. My 4-year-old non-verbal boy began sessions with Andrew a few weeks ago but we are already seeing small benefits in the overall communication patterns. I know that improvements will take time, but I am very optimistic that Andrew will be able to produce as much progress in my son’s communication capabilities as possible. I think my son really looks forward to his weekly sessions and various play activities they do. Finally, it was very easy to get the services set-up as Andrew stays on top of things and makes all paperwork and dealing with insurance very easy.
Ewelina G – Sep 01, 2019
Dear Ewelina, As a speech-language pathologist, I...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Andrzej Lewandowski, CCC-SLP?
When my 2 year old son started the speech therapy back in October, I was very skeptical that it would help him with his ability to speak. However, 9 months into it I can see results and great improvement in his ability to communicate. I think having Andrzej as his therapist was a big part of that. Andrzej is very good about keeping my son focused and often times I heard my son repeat words that he has not spoken before. My son liked the sessions and was always excited when he saw Andrzej walk through the door.
Paul – Jul 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Andrzej Lewandowski, CCC-SLP?
Before he started to provide therapy for my 3-year old child (language delay), he evaluated her in both languages (Polish and English), which was great, because we could finally know what her "stronger" language is. He also explained my child's strengths and challenges in detail, discussed his goals with me first, and made sure I was comfortable with them. Would definitely recommend. He provides home-based services, which is convenient.
Agnieszka S. in IL – Jul 03, 2018
Dear Agnieszka, We're pleased that you were happy...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Andrzej Lewandowski, CCC-SLP?

How was your experience with Andrzej Lewandowski?

Speech therapy Chicago

Dedicated to achieving client's highest satisfaction while providing excellent home-based speech-language services.

Dempster Therapeutic Services, LLC offers in-home therapy services in Chicago and surrounding suburbs for a range of speech and language disorders such...Read more

• Speech-Language Pathology