Andreya Jones, LCSW

Andreya Jones, LCSW

Marriage & Family Therapy  ·
Female  ·
Andreya Jones, LCSW is a marriage & family therapist in Harrisburg, PA. She specializes in marriage & family therapy, counseling, and more.Read her story

2601 N Front St Ste 105

Harrisburg, PA 17110

• Capital Blue Cross
  • Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Independence Blue Cross

Learn about Andreya Jones

Andreya Jones' bio

This content was provided by Andreya Jones "Whether you are struggling with anxiety or depression, life changes or difficulty in your relationship(s), we will work together to identify your goals and lay out a path to achieve them. I am a down-to-earth and discerning therapist who speaks truth with kindness. Born in Papua New Guinea, I enjoy working with clients from a variety of lifestyles, backgrounds, and systems of belief. Having traveled around the world I understand how difficult transitioning to new environments can be which enables me to help individuals working through culture shock and similar situations. I have a passion for helping individuals and couples who wish to restore love, passion, intimacy, and respect to their relationship. I get to the heart of the issue in a relatively short period of time…While the process is never quick, the healing begins with your first appointment. I believe that you get out of therapy what you put in. Therapy is a personal journey that I would like to walk along side of you on."

This content was provided by Andreya Jones "My therapeutic approach is supportive, collaborative, and integrative. I work to tailor treatment approaches to the needs of my clients and to collaborate on identifying goals. My goal is to help clients gain insight, improve communication, and strengthen coping skills. I also incorporate techniques used in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), mindfulness, guided imagery and Multisystemic Therapy (MST). My clients appreciate my warm and accepting style."

• Marriage & Family Therapy
  • Counseling
  • Couples Counseling
  • Individual Counseling
  • Relationship Counseling
  • Sex Therapy
  • Women's Counseling

Andreya Jones does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adolescent Counseling
  • Individual Therapy
  • Marital and Family Psychotherapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Marital Therapy

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Shorter College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Millersville University
    Internship Hospital | Completed

Andreya Jones has no awards or honors listed.

Andreya Jones has no media or publications listed.

Andreya Jones does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Andreya Jones and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Andreya Jones' Reviews

Be the first to leave a review

Andreya Jones?

How was your experience with Andreya Jones?