Dr. Andrew Rudolph, DC

ChiropracticMale

Chiropractic

Dr. Andrew Rudolph, DC is a Chiropractor in Gainesville, FL. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Andrew Rudolph, DC

Chiropractic Solutions Of Gainesville

2622 NW 43rd St Ste A1 Gainesville, FL 32606

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Chiropractors in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Rudolph treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Rudolph accepts

Dr. Rudolph accepts the following insurance:

Dr. Rudolph's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Rudolph

4.3

Dr. Rudolph

I first came here and had an appointment with Dr. Andrew. It went well, loved the way he adjusted me, listened to my concerns, and his thoroughness. After a couple sessions he mentioned the massage therapist and how it could help with my pain. So I booked an hour with Cathy. She is the sweetest lady I’ve met and is also very gentle and thorough. I usually like more pressure so I see their other therapist Griff. If you like someone with strong hands Griff is your guy. A few moths go by and life is great. Love my treatment plan, and have no complaints other than the front desk staffer is a bit curt. A few more months go by and I get into a car accident (Sept 2019). This was the worst, because my body was in so much pain. I go to my regularly scheduled massage and am told all my following doctors appointments must be cancelled until I see the doctor for a new initial visit. Okay, not too big of a deal right? WRONG! The next appointment the doctor has available is 3 weeks away! Mind
Dec 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Rudolph, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Rudolph?

• Chiropractic

Is Dr. Andrew Rudolph, DC accepting new patients?

Dr. Andrew Rudolph, DC generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Dr. Rudolph's profile to make an appointment.

Does Dr. Andrew Rudolph, DC accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Rudolph accepts your insurance.

Where is Dr. Andrew Rudolph, DC's office located?

Dr. Rudolph's office is located at 2622 NW 43rd St Ste A1, Gainesville, FL 32606. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Dr. Andrew Rudolph, DC offer telehealth services?

Dr. Rudolph has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Andrew Rudolph, DC?

Chiropractic Solutions Of Gainesville

Chiropractic Solutions Of Gainesville2622 NW 43rd St Ste A1 Gainesville, FL 32606