Dr. Andrew Rudolph, DC

Chiropractic •  Male

Dr. Rudolph
4400 Nw 23rd Ave Gainesville, FL 32606

Dr. Andrew Rudolph, DC is a Chiropractor in Gainesville, FL. He is not accepting new patients and has not yet indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Rudolph to book an appointment.

Dr. Rudolph's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Rudolph

4.3

Dr. Rudolph?
What People Say About Dr. Andrew Rudolph, DC
I first came here and had an appointment with Dr. Andrew. It went well, loved the way he adjusted me, listened to my concerns, and his thoroughness. After a couple sessions he mentioned the massage therapist and how it could help with my pain. So I booked an hour with Cathy. She is the sweetest lady I’ve met and is also very gentle and thorough. I usually like more pressure so I see their other therapist Griff. If you like someone with strong hands Griff is your guy. A few moths go by and life is great. Love my treatment plan, and have no complaints other than the front desk staffer is a bit curt. A few more months go by and I get into a car accident (Sept 2019). This was the worst, because my body was in so much pain. I go to my regularly scheduled massage and am told all my following doctors appointments must be cancelled until I see the doctor for a new initial visit. Okay, not too big of a deal right? WRONG! The next appointment the doctor has available is 3 weeks away! Mind
Dec 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Rudolph, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Rudolph?

• Chiropractic