Dr. Andrew Nelson III, DC

Dr. Andrew Nelson III, DC

Chiropractic  ·
Dr. Andrew Nelson III, DC is a chiropractor in Prescott, AZ and has been practicing for 18 years. He graduated from Texas Chiropractic College in 2000 and specializes in chiropractic, physical medicine & rehabilitation, and more.

936 12th Pl

Prescott, AZ 86305

Learn about Dr. Nelson III

This content was provided by Dr. Nelson III "Natural, non-invasive healthcare, without the use of drugs & surgery. Respecting your body's innate healing potential through spinal re-alignment to remove nerve interference and restore a pain-free quality of life. We listen, we care, we get results. "HealthSource: Restoring health through the relentless pursuit of exceptional care.""

• Chiropractic
  • Applied Clinical Nutrition
  • Chiropractic Spinal Decompression Therapy
  • Massage Therapy
  • Nutrition Consulting
  • Orthotics
  • Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation

Dr. Nelson III does not have any board certifications listed.

• Decompression
  • Ultrasound
  • Weight Loss Management
  • Wellness Examination
  • X-Ray

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Yavapai College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1996
  • Texas Chiropractic College
    Medical School | Graduated 2000

Dr. Nelson III has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Nelson III has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Nelson III does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nelson III and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Nelson III's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Nelson III to family and friends

Dr. Nelson III's Performance

Dr. Nelson III Says:
"

We appreciate your comments and feedback. Excellence in customer service and a patient-centered culture are our hallmarks.

"

It is rare for me to give a sterling review of any medical practitioner simply because most are lacking. Dr. Nelson is the exception. He is the first Chiropractor I have ever been to. My back is so bad I was considering a trade in. Andy Nelson, with his wonderful philosophy, of just doing the best...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I went to him to get an consultation of my spinal condition for decompression therapy. He was very honest with me. He said I would not benefit from it. That I would need to go to a surgeon for my condition. I appreciated his honest free evaluation.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I have had a bunch of pain at the beginning partly from a horse fall and sciatic pain on the right side. I feel that Dr. Nelson has really made a big difference in my well being, in itself I sleep better and feel better when I get up in the morning. I still have a long way to go but in just a few...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I went in for sciatic pain and headaches that just had not and could not be addressed by my general practitioner. Through x-rays I discovered some very interesting anomalies in my spine that most likely cause this pain. Through decompression, physical therapy, massage and spinal adjustments I have...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I cannot speak highly enough about Dr. Nelson and his amazing staff! He/they have treated my entire family and do a fantastic job getting us in quickly for treatment. He/they are kind, thorough and professional!
Are you Dr. Nelson III?