Dr. Andrew Nelson III, DC

Chiropractic ·  Male · Age 56

Dr. Nelson III

Prescott Preferred Chiropractic

936 12th Pl Prescott, AZ 86305

Dr. Andrew Nelson III, DC is a chiropractor in Prescott, AZ and has been practicing for 19 years. He graduated from Texas Chiropractic College in 2000 and specializes in chiropractic, physical medicine & rehabilitation, and more.

Dr. Nelson III accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check if Dr. Nelson III treats your condition or procedure

• Weight Loss Management
  • Wellness Examination
  • Work-Related Injuries
  • X-Ray

Natural, non-invasive healthcare, without the use of drugs & surgery. Respecting your body's innate healing potential through spinal re-alignment to remove nerve interference and restore a pain-free quality of life. We listen, we care, we get results. "HealthSource: Restoring health through the relentless pursuit of exceptional care."

• Chiropractic

4.5

Dr. Nelson III?
Dr. Nelson III's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Andrew Nelson III, DC
It is rare for me to give a sterling review of any medical practitioner simply because most are lacking. Dr. Nelson is the exception. He is the first Chiropractor I have ever been to. My back is so bad I was considering a trade in. Andy Nelson, with his wonderful philosophy, of just doing the best he can worked wonders. I am mobile, but still mentally wanting. His office is as good as he is. Very pleasant caring people who are there to help you. Quite an oddity in today's medical environment. I
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Nelson III, DC?
I went to him to get an consultation of my spinal condition for decompression therapy. He was very honest with me. He said I would not benefit from it. That I would need to go to a surgeon for my condition. I appreciated his honest free evaluation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Nelson III, DC?
I have had a bunch of pain at the beginning partly from a horse fall and sciatic pain on the right side. I feel that Dr. Nelson has really made a big difference in my well being, in itself I sleep better and feel better when I get up in the morning. I still have a long way to go but in just a few months I feel a lot of improvement.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Nelson III, DC?
I went in for sciatic pain and headaches that just had not and could not be addressed by my general practitioner. Through x-rays I discovered some very interesting anomalies in my spine that most likely cause this pain. Through decompression, physical therapy, massage and spinal adjustments I have been feeling so much better. I love every member of the staff. They are so helpful, kind and courteous. I feel I have learned so much about my own body and what helps and what doesn't.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Nelson III, DC?
I cannot speak highly enough about Dr. Nelson and his amazing staff! He/they have treated my entire family and do a fantastic job getting us in quickly for treatment. He/they are kind, thorough and professional!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Nelson III, DC?
Dr. Nelson III and his staff combine competency and great customer service that make for an excellent patient-centered, holistic approach that my wife and I have come to deeply appreciate.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Nelson III, DC?
I have had a scoliosis curve in the thoracic region of my spine. Although functional, the pain had increased drastically in the last year following two consecutive miscarriages (the second being medically induced and very painful). Looking for relief, and at the encouragement of my husband, I sought out Dr. Nelson III. Thus far, my sessions have resulted in a significant decrease in pain and a noticeable increase in mobility and functionality. I praise the thorough competency of Dr. and staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Nelson III, DC?
After a recent fall during a holiday weekend I called Dr. Nelson's office and was seen right away. My treatment was begun immediately with his caring and knowledgeable staff's help. They are so professional and kind. My progress was steady with a great outcome. I am very grateful for their care and support to get me back on my feet with no pain! Thanks to Dr. Andy Nelson, Sally, Drew, Crystal and Monica for their dedication to easing discomfort and getting their clients healthy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Nelson III, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Nelson III?