Dr. Andrew Merget, DPT

Physical Therapy ·  Male

Dr. Merget

Georgialina Physical Therapy Associates, LLC

500 Furys Ferry Rd Ste 101 Augusta, GA 30907

Dr. Andrew Merget, DPT is a physical therapist in Augusta, GA and has been practicing for 8 years. He graduated from University Of Scranton-Doctorate Of Physical Therapy Program in 2011 and specializes in physical therapy and orthopedic physical therapy.

Dr. Merget accepts

Dr. Merget accepts the following insurance:

EmblemHealth
Health Insurance Plan of Greater New York (HIP) PPO
Oxford Health Plans
Freedom Plan

No malpractice claims found for Georgia

Check if Dr. Merget treats your condition or procedure

• Spinal Instability
  • Sports Injuries
  • Therapeutic Massage
  • Trigger Point Therapy

Outpatient Orthopedic Physical Therapist/ Certified Spine Specialist whose focus is on emphasizing education to patient's on their diagnosis,  to help patient's learn self management strategies to manage and help correct their symptoms and use h...

• Physical Therapy

Dr. Merget?
Dr. Merget's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Andrew Merget, DPT
RecentMost Helpful
I can't say enough good things about Andrew. Right after my daughter was diagnosed with scoliosis at age 11, he was a life-line. For such an uncertain condition he made us feel empowered and confident with her diagnosis and treatment. We have been doing Scroth Therapy with him for over a year and are seeing great results so far. No changes in her curves despite growing 2 inches, and we've also seen a decrease in rotation. My daughter's favorite thing about him is his smile. He has an easy way about him, explains things well and is very patient with worried momma's who ask the same questions over and over. We are so thankful for the opportunity to work with and learn from him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Merget, DPT?
Words cannot express the professionalism and wealth of knowledge Andrew Merget shares with his patients. My daughter was diagnosed with scoliosis, and he immediately changed the course of our journey. With his help and recommendations, a world renowned team began to share in the care of my daughter. Andrew took a great deal of time in educating our family in the process of dealing with and overcoming her condition. I will always look to Andrew to help us in the future as decisions are made regarding my daughter’s health. He truly is committed to solving every concern of each of his patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Merget, DPT?
Dr Merget is a life saver. After countless doctor appointments, MRI’s and even physical therapy through another provider, my daughter had no answers about or relief from her back pain. Dr Merget spent quality time with her asking questions and evaluating her condition. Two weeks of therapy and she had 80% less pain. He is kind, caring and knowledgeable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Merget, DPT?
I had ACL surgery and I found Georgialia physical therapy in Augusta Ga . Andrew is a real gentleman and professional in his job. I went there for a month and each day passed I got better and better because of him and his assistants specially gemal who is professional too.Andrew knows his job very well and gave me more advices for future which means he really cares about patients and I’m really happy to attended to that facility and worked with Dr Andrew. I just want to say thank you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Merget, DPT?
Dr. Merget and GeorgiaLINA PT are the BEST in town!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Merget, DPT?
Working with Andrew was the best experience I've had in the healthcare field. He was extremely communicative about how he was diagnosing my hip pain and what conclusions he came to. Throughout my three weeks of appointments he and his staff we extremely professional, optimistic, and helpful. They also communicated realistic expectations for measurable progress. After being unable to play sports for 2 months+ I was back on the field within two weeks and pain free in three weeks. Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Merget, DPT?
My experience with Dr. Merget and his staff was more than I could've asked for! I tried almost every therapy out there for a persistent back problem including a chiropractor, another PT, massage therapy, yoga, and several other specialized activity programs to alleviate pain, and nothing worked. I came to Dr. Merget's office skeptical that I would ever get better, but through their unique, personalized approach I am now pain free! I cannot thank him and his staff enough for the great experience!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Merget, DPT?
Absolute pleasure working with Dr. Merget! First saw him, a year ago, with a knee injury and now seeing him for 2 new injuries. He immediately diagnosed my knee, impelemented a plan and had me in less pain the same day. Each visit made progress and eventually left me pain free. When I do get any pain, I've been educated well enough to treat it on my own. His methodology and practical treatment is phenomenal. It's a results based approach that proves itself each and every visit and at home!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Merget, DPT?
My experience with Andrew Merget and Georgialina Physical Therapy has been very positive. Andrew took the time to teach me strategies to self-manage my symptoms. His knowledge of different therapy options is truly impressive. He continually refined my treatment to best meet my needs and as a result, my quality of life has improved considerably. I would not hesitate to recommend Andrew and Georgialina Physical Therapy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Merget, DPT?
I cannot say enough. When I first started with Andrew, I was skeptical as I have had PT before and was not pleased. He first won my confidence when he took his time and explained in detail what we were going to do and how he planned to remedy my problem. He's made a tremendous difference in my life and I can't imagine what my life would be like today if Andrew had not provided me with amazing physical therapy! I would not only recommend him but will personally sing his praises. I feel great
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Merget, DPT?
I was able to do the schroth at home after learning it at physical therapy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Merget, DPT?

How was your experience with Dr. Merget?