Dr. Andrew Lowe, DC

ChiropracticMale

Chiropractic

Dr. Andrew Lowe, DC is a Chiropractor in Temecula, CA. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Andrew Lowe, DC

Lowe Chiropractic Sports and Wellness

31045 Temecula Pkwy Ste 204 Temecula, CA 92592
  • Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Lowe treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Lowe's conditions and procedures:

• Applied Kinesiology (AK)
  • Back Disorders
  • Sports Injuries
  • Sprain
  • Whiplash

Dr. Lowe accepts

Dr. Lowe accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
Blue Shield of California
Health Net

Dr. Lowe's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Lowe

Dr. Lowe gets to the root of the problem. I had hit my head in June which was causing some added issues. Not only did I get detailed attention to adjust locked cranials, but myotomes turned back on and internal reflexes adjusted. My neck and jaw was realigned. I had also been emotionally struggling within a relationship. Through NET he discovered the muscles and joints locked up because of this stressor. With the emotional trigger and the mind/body connection addressed, my muscles and joints affected now function properly. There was so much more healing that happened and I’m truly Grateful! There’s no one like Andrew Lowe DC!!!
Andrea – Jul 31, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Lowe, DC?
I was referred to Dr Lowe by a friend and I am so glad she did! He’s personable, professional and seems to genuinely care. He applies different techniques to help heal your whole body and is knowledgeable in his approach. I highly recommend him!
LeeAnn – Jul 08, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Lowe, DC?
Dr Lowe is very informative and helpful. I felt relieved from my leg and back pains for the first time in 3 years just after the first in depth treatment. I was pleasantly surprised with the results especially I’ve seen a few other chiropractors before without much results. I am very satisfied with my other treatments with Dr Lowe and would highly recommend him to anyone who is suffering from pains.
Jun 10, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Lowe, DC?
I flew all the way from Vegas to see this guy because of a friend's recommendation. For the last 8 years I've experienced more and more tightness and subsequently more pain throughout my body. I've spent literally thousands of dollars out of pocket and hundreds of hours in physical therapy, other chiropractors and MDs to diagnose and treat what is becoming debilitating pain many days. IN ONE HOUR Andrew Lowe not only confirmed what I always thought was the problem (Everyone else blew off my assessment) but relieved some of the pain that I've dealt with for going on 2 years!!!! That was just one body part but I was so blown away and it gave me so much hope that I would recommend this guy to ANYONE...in a heartbeat! On to the next body parts. I'm psyched!
May 01, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Lowe, DC?
Dr. Lowe is amazing! My treatment was specific to my issues and I appreciated the time and attention taken to treat me. Thank you, Dr. Lowe!
Kelly D – May 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Lowe, DC?
Dr. Lowe took the time to balance my musculoskeletal system rather than just giving me a quick adjustment and it shows. I’ve never had a chiropractic adjustment hold so long and my posture greatly improved. Highly recommend.
Brian – Dec 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Lowe, DC?
Dr. Lowe worked on my son who has had a compression fracture in his back. His treatments help tremendously. He goes far beyond the typical chiropractor to treat my son from all angles. Dr. Lowe is also very caring and we know he is truly concerned about my son and his healing.
GL – Dec 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Lowe, DC?
Dr. Lowe is a wonderful chiropractor. He helped relieved my back pain and spasms. He explains everything as he does it and makes you feel comfortable and at ease. I definitely recommend his care.
Laura Bostock – Nov 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Lowe, DC?
I have never met another chiropractor like him. His methods are second to none. He is thorough, and listens to my concerns, and spends time to work on healing me.
ARL – Nov 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Lowe, DC?
Dr. Lowe is very knowledgeable and has helped my family and I for years! He is an all around great guy! Highly recommend!
James Messina – Oct 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Lowe, DC?
Dr Lowe is amazing!! My son who is chronically ill has definitely benefited from what Dr Lowe has done with him. He is a doctor my son ASKS to visit. Truly grateful for him and his practice!
Amanda – Aug 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Lowe, DC?
Dr. Lowe is awesome! His care has prevented me from having surgery. I would recommend him for all ailments.
May 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Lowe, DC?
Our family has been clients of Dr Lowe's for many years, his expertise with our student athletes has been a large part of their chiropractic health and wellness as both D1 high school and D1 College athletes. Thank you Dr!
May 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Lowe, DC?
He is a great chiropractor! I drive from San Diego to Temecula just to go to see him. So professional and friendly.
May 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Lowe, DC?
Dr. Lowe has amazing skills at finding the exact problem and fixing it. He explains what is going on in my body and gently treats the problem. He works magic! I won’t see anyone else.
May 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Lowe, DC?
Dr. Lowe helped me so much! He is a great chiropractor and helped me gain a greater understanding of my issues. He is caring and went the extra mile to help me with my problems. His understanding and knowledge exceeds what I have experienced with other chiropractors. I highly recommend him!!
May 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Lowe, DC?
Professional, knowledgeable, and he really cares about getting to the root of your health problems and fixing it. He has skills that no other chiropractor in the area has.
Lynn L in Temecula, CA – Mar 08, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Lowe, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Lowe?