Dr. Andrew Lefranc, DC

ChiropracticMaleAge 44

Dr. Lefranc

Lefranc Chiropractic LLC

7000 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Bldg 1 Atlanta, GA 30328

Dr. Andrew Lefranc, DC is a Chiropractor in Atlanta, GA. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Lefranc to book an appointment.

Dr. Lefranc's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Lefranc

Dr. Lefranc?
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (93)
  • Explained conditions well (93)
  • Listened & answered questions (93)
  • Long wait times (2)
Dr. Lefranc is truly one of the best. He is extremely efficient and gentle. His attention to detail to your body's specific needs is impeccable. He has a gentle touch and is extremely thorough. Dr. Lefranc won't let you leave his office until he is 100% convinced that he has helped you with all of your chiropractic needs. I have been known to drive over 700 miles to see him over anybody else. Highly recommend and I give him an A++ rating
Crystal S. – Oct 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Lefranc, DC?
Each visit Dr. Lefranc asks what I am experiencing with discomfort or pain. He really listens and addresses those concerns. I have had four visits and can already see the difference in my back, posture and pain level!
Crystal H. – Sep 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Lefranc, DC?
Every time I visit Dr. Lefranc, I leave feeling a world of difference. He is professional, thorough, and listens to what I have to say, while also being friendly and gladly providing information I can understand. I would highly recommend Dr. Lefranc to anyone looking or not looking for a chiropractor.
  • Long wait times
J. B. – Sep 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Lefranc, DC?
Dr.Lefranc is great he really helped me with my lower back pains in few visits. very professional and pleasant chiropractor
M. N. – Jun 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Lefranc, DC?
Dr. Lefranc analyzed my issues and was able to heal them I am so happy to have found him. I highly recommend this chisropractor.
B. F. – Jun 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Lefranc, DC?
Dr Andy is very personable and flexible. He listens well and then uses his extensive knowledge to address the current situation. I always feel better following adjustments there.
Larry Pounds in GA – Apr 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Lefranc, DC?
Gentle In Manipulations And Approach Does a through exam/scan of entire body each time. Great energy happy an kind
N. N. – Feb 20, 2019
Pain relieved
G. S. – Feb 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Lefranc, DC?
Dr Lefranc is definitely the best chiropractor I've been to in a long time, I've been back about 20 times already. I would highly recommend him!
E. T. – Feb 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Lefranc, DC?
I was diagnosed as having scoliosis as a child and later figured out that I had a subluxation. Dr. Lefranc really helped me get that fixed and I have not had back pain in weeks. As a collegiate athlete in track and field this helped me dramatically. I truly appreciate him and would recommend him to anyone else. As a chiropractor, gentleness is key in not hurting a patient, and he is a gentle person which is greatly appreciated.
M. C. R. – Feb 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Lefranc, DC?
My experience has been great. I never thought i would get better as fast as i did while also having a great relationship of getting to know Dr. Lefranc. He was always willing to talk me though the process and help me understand what he was doing and why. He is very friendly and always happy to see you and make you better as soon as he can.
Sydney A. – Feb 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Lefranc, DC?
After years of chiropractic care, I thought I was doing well. But a few weeks ago, my body decided to make sure I knew that I wasn't. I called Dr. Lefranc, and he worked me the next day. His approach reassured and made me realize immediately that I had found the best chiropractic care for me.
Kate G. – Jan 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Lefranc, DC?
Dr. Lefranc is kind, thorough and patient. He goes above and beyond to get to the root of the issue that a patient is dealing with. Do yourself a favor and go see him!
David L. – Jan 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Lefranc, DC?
I came in to see Dr Lefranc after experiencing several different issues. He sat down and really listened to everything that was going on and took the time to go through each issue with thoughtfulness and precision. I am overall very impressed with his skills and he really seems to know what he is doing. He gives clear explanations for what he is doing and why and I always leave feeling so much better.
Anonymous – Jan 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Lefranc, DC?
Dr. Lefranc is one of the best chiropractors I've ever been to. His adjustments are not painful and everything in thoroughly explained. I am seen promptly at my scheduled time and don't feel pushed to schedule more than what's necessary. Dr. Lefranc allows me to be an active participant in my treatment and I can't recommend him highly enough.
Jennifer C. – Jan 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Lefranc, DC?
Dr. Lefranc genuinely cares about helping his patients His attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and experience, reflect the passion he has for his work. If you are looking for a great chiropractor that cares about helping you. Look no further.
Dustin F. – Dec 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Lefranc, DC?
Dr. Lefranc has been absolutely amazing! I lucked out on finding him right away when I needed to see someone. Scheduling time was super easy and I was able to get in quickly. He was kind and informative about everything he worked on for me and listened to me when I explained what was bothering me. I feel so much better and will certainly be back again in the future. I highly recommend him to anyone and everyone!
Lexie N. – Dec 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Lefranc, DC?
I have been with Dr. Lefranc for 5 years now, he is an amazing doctor. I have recommend my family members to him because he not one of those aggressive doctors that force a "cracking sound", he works from you head to your toes, you are not sore when you leave him,he is very informative and willing to answer questions. He has decrease my lower back pain and neck to a point that I do not have to get neck injections nor take pain pills. love the fact that I can get a same day appointment as well.
Sartee M. – Dec 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Lefranc, DC?
If you're looking for a chiropractor to spend time with you, accessing your problems and care about your progress, then Dr Lefranc is for you. In this fast pace world we live, it's so hard to find a doctor to listen to you and spend time with you. He seems to have a genuine care for people and helping them feel better. Thank you so much Dr Lefranc!
Q. B. – Dec 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Lefranc, DC?
Met dr. LeFranc for my frozen shoulder, he was introducing himself at my office. I told him about my problem, he made adjustment and it made a difference. I started seeing him for my problem and he fixed it within 2 months process.
June M. – Dec 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Lefranc, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Lefranc?

Dr. Andrew Lefranc graduated in 2007 from Life University with a B.S. in Biology, and a Doctorate in Chiropractic. Besides being Nationally Board Certified...Read more

Dr. Andrew Lefranc is a Chiropractor that has been practicing for more than 10 years and has acquired over 17 years of education and experience in this field.

• Chiropractic