Dr. Andrew Lefranc, DC

Dr. Andrew Lefranc, DC

Chiropractic  |

Dr. Andrew Lefranc, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Atlanta, GA. He is 41 years old and has been practicing for 11 years.Read his story

Lefranc Chiropractic, LLC

6849 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Bldg B4

Atlanta, GA 30328

• Providence Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Lefranc

Dr. Lefranc's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Lefranc "Dr. Andrew J. Lefranc is a Chiropractor serving for more than 10 years. Dr. Lefranc is experienced in Sacro Occipital Technique, Thompson "Drop" Technique and Full Spine."

• Chiropractic
  • Physical Therapy

Dr. Lefranc does not have any board certifications listed.

• Activator Methods Chiropractic Technique
  • Sacro Occipital Technique (SOT)
  • Thompson Technique

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Life University - BS in Biology
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Life University - D.C.
    Medical School | Graduated 2007
  • BOARD CERTIFICATION - National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Lefranc has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Lefranc has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lefranc does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lefranc and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lefranc's Reviews

Scheduling
Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

Dr. Lefranc is wonderful. He works with the whole body not just the skeleton. His touch is expert, professional, and gentle and he clearly knows what he is doing. My husband and I drive from Decatur to see him but it absolutely worth the time because my body feels so much better. Highly recommend.
Very knowledgeable, honest and transparent. Spent meaningful time with me going over by back and shoulder problem and laid out a clear and concise plan to tackle the issue. Always reachable and flexible with appointments. Have already recommended to my family members and friends.
Dr. Lefranc has been amazing! From the first visit when i pulled a muscle in my neck to my follow up maintenance visits he is always willing to spend the time to not only give me the knowledge of what he's doing but he also makes me feel comfortable and at ease as if i'm hanging out with a friend....more
I have been visiting Dr.Lefranc for almost a year now for my terrible neck and spine situation from...just long hours work and a car accident - [ :( when i come in, and this is my face :) when i leave his office]. I have recommended many of my friends and they are happy about the treatment as well.
I started coming to Dr. LeFranc at the recommendation of a friend almost 2 years ago! I have had chronic back pain for years and coming here seems to be the only thing that gives me relief. Every time I come I leave feeling better than I did before. He never rushes and always takes his time to...more

Visit Dr. Lefranc